Thread: ***Your ideal cast for Batman 3?***

***Your ideal cast for Batman 3?***

idk it would depend. oh and the funny thing is i was singing that eminem song the other day while playing singstar against a friend. (i cant ge tit out of my head now)
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Originally Posted by Riddling Artist
    idk it would depend. oh and the funny thing is i was singing that eminem song the other day while playing singstar against a friend. (i cant ge tit out of my head now)
    This one?
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

Barack Obama: Killer Croc (pre-transformation)

HEAPING DOUBLE-DIP OF JUSTICE!

Originally Posted by EliteF50
    no. its the one where he dresses like robin. (i cant post the link)

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    I respectfully disagree.

There are hundreds of thousands of actors in this world. Before Heath came along, it was said that Jack Nicholson's portrayal could not be bested. It's entirely possible that someone could do a much more masterful job at portraying the Joker than Heath. If you think that no actor on this earth could match the performance of one man, then I think you're approaching a level of extreme fanboyism.
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that Heath Ledger can be topped with a "much more masterful job," but a different take on the Joker is totally plausible; as you say, Jack Nicholson was thought to have done the best portrayal and he still is by many. However, Heath Ledger (in my opinion) coincides well with Nolan's perspective on Batman's world and is the ideal antithesis to him.

I do see what you're saying though about that whole "there can be no better" approach from the more opinionated fan base.

Originally Posted by batfan08
    try again. ill need to find it. i like it.

Let's get back on topic, please. Anyways, more Jessica.

Not sure about you guys, but I'm seeing the future Catwoman.

no. i cant see jessica as anyone but invisible woman

Not sure about you, but I'm seeing a mediocre actress who has never done a convincing role. Being somewhat physically attractive does not automatically make someone a suitable Catwoman, and she has never impressed me in any of her roles. Catwoman's character also has depth, a sort of playfulness, and intellect. If Alba's performance in the Fantastic Four is any indication, she would fail at capturing the depth of the character.
    HEAPING DOUBLE-DIP OF JUSTICE!

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    Not sure about you, but I'm seeing a mediocre actress who has never done a convincing role. Being somewhat physically attractive does not automatically make someone a suitable Catwoman, and she has never impressed me in any of her roles. Catwoman's character also has depth, a sort of playfulness, and intellect. If Alba's performance in the Fantastic Four is any indication, she would fail at capturing the depth of the character.
    She's an actress, she can change. This is sorta like the Dwayne Johnson - Bane thing.

Dwayne has been in mediocre movies, but he has a lot of potential. So I am willing to give him a chance at Bane.

Jessica has been in mediocre movies, but she has a lot of potential. So I am willing to give her a chance at Catwoman, why can't you? You weren't against The Rock being Bane.

Sure, Dwayne has some experience that makes him suitable for the role, but that doesn't mean he can play Bane.

Get what I mean?

good point elite. im trying to think of someone who could play mad hatter but i cant think of anyone.

Thanks, Artist. I'm just waiting for Walls' rebuttal.

your welcome. you have any ideas for Hatter?

Hmm. Hatter... We need a short, blonde, buck-toothed guy. :\

Sorry, I've got nothing.

Whoever played roeshack= hush, that would only work if watchmen never came out and the mask would have to never come off... I hated that movie by the way

Hmm. Hatter... We need a short, blonde, buck-toothed guy. :\

Sorry, I've got nothing.
    im trying to think but i can only think of the guy from harry potter who plays wormtail and personally he creeps me out. ill search google!

Lol, I hope he's not Mad Hatter.

Eh, Jessica Alba is one of the sexiest chicks on the planet (IMO) but I'm not seeing cat woman in her; she just isn't an assertive type personality, nor is she the proper leading lady for that role - it just doesn't match. It seems as though people are pushing the envelope without knowing exactly what's inside.

This is just my opinion, but I think that Angelina Jolie is right up Cat Woman's alley. She's been in many action movies, she's played strong leading lady roles and she's got that mischievous swagger about her - a trait I think is a must for Cat Woman.

Then again, a better approach could be a lesser known figure because it adds to the notion that she's a mysterious loner and it makes sense for a masked character to not be well known.

Lol, I hope he's not Mad Hatter.
    you and me both. what about adam sandler?

Owen Wilson

Originally Posted by batfan08
    Owen Wilson
    we have a winner! i think. i cant think of anyone else... chris farley! if he were still alive.

Originally Posted by Riddling Artist
    you and me both. what about adam sandler?
    Nah, he's more of a funny guy. And Owen Wilson is way too tall.

Originally Posted by Madav
    Eh, Jessica Alba is one of the sexiest chicks on the planet (IMO) but I'm not seeing cat woman in her; she just isn't an assertive type personality, nor is she the proper leading lady for that role - it just doesn't match. It seems as though people are pushing the envelope without knowing exactly what's inside.

This is just my opinion, but I think that Angelina Jolie is right up Cat Woman's alley. She's been in many action movies, she's played strong leading lady roles and she's got that mischievous swagger about her - a trait I think is a must for Cat Woman.

Then again, a better approach could be a lesser known figure because it adds to the notion that she's a mysterious loner and it makes sense for a masked character to not be well known.
    The thing is, she's an actress. She can play a strong leading lady. She has great potential, and Nolan could be the one to show us all that.

Remember Keaton? There was a petition to get him out of Batman (89). Now we call him the best live-action Batman!

Nah, he's more of a funny guy. And Owen Wilson is way too tall.
    actually i just watched TAS mad hatter and he seems pretty tall. we need a british person for hatter. Quick to the internet!

Page 3 of 17 First First 123456713 ... Last