Thread: ***Your ideal cast for Batman 3?***

***Your ideal cast for Batman 3?***

Anyone else?
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

Ideal Penguin:

HEAPING DOUBLE-DIP OF JUSTICE!

Walls,it's the red x.

Ha,Dress him up like a gangster and he could be scarface.

Wow, I've evener seen Walls say "lol" before.

Depp as joker!!!!!!!!
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

bane imo would need to be cgi and not a real life actor... apart from maybe the head ala juggernaut in xmen 3. depp as the riddler would be cool as he had a funny side to him as capt jack in POC. well i dont think you will beat pheffier as catwoman! and the penguin was portrayed greatly by danny devito, again to replace is gonna be hard!

I think Bane on Venom would need to be CGI, but normal Bane could be played by Dwayne.

Originally Posted by Batman The Demon Hunter
    Depp as joker!!!!!!!!
    joker if he appears should be in the shadows and not a fully fledged person in the new film. you will not beat heaths portrayal and fans would rather see the joker dead/or never again than have someone *** it up...

Originally Posted by Jables_Kage
    joker if he appears should be in the shadows and not a fully fledged person in the new film. you will not beat heaths portrayal and fans would rather see the joker dead/or never again than have someone *** it up...
    I respectfully disagree.

There are hundreds of thousands of actors in this world. Before Heath came along, it was said that Jack Nicholson's portrayal could not be bested. It's entirely possible that someone could do a much more masterful job at portraying the Joker than Heath. If you think that no actor on this earth could match the performance of one man, then I think you're approaching a level of extreme fanboyism.

I really think Warner Bros. could revolutionise what CGI is capable of if they could use a full CG model and voice tracking technology.They've already begun with Arnie in T4.Wishful thinking,but it would be the ultimate tribute to Heath.

FIREFLY: EMINEM (yet again, The Batman firefly and just a cameo)

MR.FREEZE: VIN DIESEL (a sad hobo looking character)

HARLEY QUINN: KRISTEN BELL (main baddie at the end but doesnt get killed like twoface)
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Originally Posted by Riddling Artist
    FIREFLY: EMINEM (yet again, The Batman firefly and just a cameo)

MR.FREEZE: VIN DIESEL (a sad hobo looking character)

HARLEY QUINN: KRISTEN BELL (main baddie at the end but doesnt get killed like twoface)
    No offense, but if that was the cast for B3, I would go to the premier in LA only to fling poop at the director's face.

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    I respectfully disagree.

There are hundreds of thousands of actors in this world. Before Heath came along, it was said that Jack Nicholson's portrayal could not be bested. It's entirely possible that someone could do a much more masterful job at portraying the Joker than Heath. If you think that no actor on this earth could match the performance of one man, then I think you're approaching a level of extreme fanboyism.
    tru but that was a different batman, to continue the joker in this line of batman films would be wrong. in like 10 yrs when we have a new batman then maybe we can think about a new joker?

Patrick Stewart for Mr.Freeze ftw!

Originally Posted by EliteF50
    No offense, but if that was the cast for B3, I would go to the premier in LA only to fling poop at the director's face.
    sorry. i was kinda bored. eminem would be interesting but the other ones i was kiddin. but the way i wanted the characters to be portrayed are what i would want. (kristen bell sucked in Max Payne and the only move i liked with vin diesel was pitch black)

Eminem!?!

Originally Posted by Riddling Artist
    sorry. i was kinda bored. eminem would be interesting but the other ones i was kiddin. but the way i wanted the characters to be portrayed are what i would want. (kristen bell sucked in Max Payne and the only move i liked with vin diesel was pitch black)
    I see. And I thought you said Kristen Dunst from Spider-man. I've never seen Bell before... until now.

WARNING: Minor cleavage
    http://www.straitpinkie.com/wp-conte...8/11/bell6.jpg

Originally Posted by batfan08
    Eminem!?!
    yeah... itd be someone youd never expect. but hed have a cameo role at the least. why? whats wrong with eminem?

guess who's back back back,back again,Firefly's back back back ...Oh noes

Originally Posted by EliteF50
    I see. And I thought you said Kristen Dunst from Spider-man. I've never seen Bell before... until now.

nice cleavage

Kristen Bell would be a superb Harley:

I don't want Harley in the Nolanverse.
    I could see Harleen Quinzell,just not Harley.

Originally Posted by Jables_Kage
    nice cleavage
    You're right. Sorry, youngens. I added a warning.

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    Kristen Bell would be a superb Harley:

Wow, I never thought of that. She could actually work.

Page 2 of 17 First First 12345612 ... Last