Page 7 of 7 First First ... 34567

Thread: Darkest Dawn Comics *NEW STUFF*

Darkest Dawn Comics *NEW STUFF*

Hello everyone! Croc the info ninja is back. I should so get my own themesong , but anyways very soon we will have some new teasers up.

the site up yet? if not, i can wait
    Wait 'til they get a load of me!
    music avatar of the month: Nine Inch Nails, The Slip

Our official website should be online shortly, and we will have loads of exciting content to unveil in each gallery. At the moment, we are waiting for an update on our host's server, so the current estimate is that Darkest Dawn will be prepared to launch near the end of this week.
    HEAPING DOUBLE-DIP OF JUSTICE!

awsome

cool. cant wait.
    An Artist of Artistic Art

This is really looking good guys

Logo looks cool . Can't wait to read them

im sooo excited

Your artwork is very good

very nice job.
    "All men have limits. They learn what those limits are and then they learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine.." - batman

man its taking forever
    oh well, i can wait

YOU GUYS CANT GIVE IN!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

ITS OVER!!!

A misfortune, no a tragedy, no an epidemic occured. And shoot, I was gonna form a union.

I've been away from the forums, could you explain what happened to DD? I know they broke up but why and what's happening. IS IT THE APOCALYPSE?
    ...exactly why I made the stfu thread...

Some people were too ignorant/arogant to put aside petty preferances for the better good of all things BATMAN!
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Originally Posted by Batman The Demon Hunter
    Some people were too ignorant/arogant to put aside petty preferances for the better good of all things BATMAN!
    You dont even know what youre talking about dude.
    And it was just one person.

Originally Posted by LemonLoafer
    I've been away from the forums, could you explain what happened to DD? I know they broke up but why and what's happening. IS IT THE APOCALYPSE?
    Basically...
    There was an arguement centered around a certain member of the group, It got out of hand and people were just quitting left, right and centre - Including me and the above poster.

In the end it just collapsed, some of the few remaining people tried to keep it all together but it just wouldnt work.

I guarantee there will be work from certain members released in the not so distant future, i guarantee.

Anyway - This topic doesn't need to be around much longer, The whole talk of DD has ended quite bitterly in some instances and has gotten a few people in some trouble.

If you want to see some pages of the canceled comic then head over to... http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...=88012&page=81
    If you want to see some more of the uncoloured pages (I have the whole first issue in black and white) then you can send me a PM.

I now declare this thread closed, there is no need for any further public talk of DD

Thanks to those who supported us and sorry to those who are dissapointed

Page 7 of 7 First First ... 34567