Thread: Darkest Dawn Comics *NEW STUFF*

Darkest Dawn Comics *NEW STUFF*

Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    *Psst* I got a secret for you. DarkestDawn Comics is in the process of making their own orignal series. Meaning one of a kind heroes and villains. The works is still in the process. Oh no, Comedian the Alien! Use this information wisely. May the katana be with you.
    lol.

Well, we do have an original series in the works after the first 21 issues of X-Men: Genesis.
    Whatever happened to the American dream? It came true, you're looking at it .

Nice gif, Sammii. Now all we need to do is start up a forum cartoon.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

Originally Posted by EliteF50
    forum cartoon?
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Thankyou
    We're all submitting a 'Teaser' of sorts, Chris and Kurtis' Teasers are Hand-drawn, but i decided to go for something a little different...

Theirs should be up soon-ish i expect

Originally Posted by Riddling Artist
    forum cartoon?
    Yeah. Using Flash MX, we could make a cartoon. It would take a lot of work, but it could be fun.

I get to voice Batman! CALLED IT!

Originally Posted by SammiiDoogles
    Before or after the game?
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Thankyou
    We're all submitting a 'Teaser' of sorts, Chris and Kurtis' Teasers are Hand-drawn, but i decided to go for something a little different...

Theirs should be up soon-ish i expect
    And it turned out great. I really can't wait to read the Batman comics. What's the plot?

Yeah. Using Flash MX, we could make a cartoon. It would take a lot of work, but it could be fun.

I get to voice Batman! CALLED IT!
    could i help with the cartoon?

Originally Posted by Batman The Demon Hunter
    Before or after the game?
    We're trying to get it before the game, we have one writer with 3 artists on 3 comics with a colourist each (Except Chris, he does it himself) So we're all working pretty hard.
    We want it before the game so as we can get a lot of people on here, and then you can all visit the website to continue reading the series as it gets posted
    The Website will be up soon btw

And it turned out great. I really can't wait to read the Batman comics. What's the plot?
    I Only know about Vindication, So you'd have to ask Chris (Timeless Unknown) or Kurtis (thebatman226) about the storylines in theirs.
    But i dont want to give too much away, and i think CJ (The Comedian) would kill me if i told you.
    But i can tell you it involves a certain 'Gang' that as far as i know havent been explored much in the Batman Universe, and some Villains will be receiving a bit of a makeover and who knows... Maybe a slight change in their origins?...

Sounds good.

Originally Posted by Riddling Artist
    could i help with the cartoon?
    Sorry, man. I was speaking hypothetically. I wish we could all get together and actually pull it off.

darn. look slike ill just have to doodle and post in the art thread for now. i should start my own little comic group just for fun. it seems like a good idea. we could have a secret password, and have funny hats, and cookies and milk. and wed be called the hemen womenhaters club. (go little rascals)

There should be a teaser for Batman: Vigilant pretty soone.

Lookin good boys
    X-MEN teaser soon to follow
    You've all got it wrong, it's 'I couldn't care less' not 'I could care less'.

Resized and added to first pst

Looking great so far, free comics are always a plus+
    Batman and X-men are very cool. Maybe in the future there will be a Batman/Wolvernine crossover?
    That'd be awwwwwesooome
    Beware of the Knight.

Originally Posted by Rareless09
    Looking great so far, free comics are always a plus+
    Batman and X-men are very cool. Maybe in the future there will be a Batman/Wolvernine crossover?
    That'd be awwwwwesooome

Thanks, we have thought about crossovers down the line though.

Am I being a total blonde by asing this... but where can we view these comics once they are done? btw LOVING the colours and art work, right up my street lolz!

Originally Posted by xxhanzyxx
    Am I being a total blonde by asing this... but where can we view these comics once they are done? btw LOVING the colours and art work, right up my street lolz!
    We will post them on the forums and on our site. Hopefully the site will be done sometime next week, we have a man working on it at the moment.

Originally Posted by The Comedian
    We will post them on the forums and on our site. Hopefully the site will be done sometime next week, we have a man working on it at the moment.
    Thankyou. And have just realised that I should definately be blonde as I have already asked this question a few posts up but forgot duh! Thanks for not getting fed up of me

Originally Posted by xxhanzyxx
    Thankyou. And have just realised that I should definately be blonde as I have already asked this question a few posts up but forgot duh! Thanks for not getting fed up of me
    It's fine I'm sure we have had worst questions pop up.

It's fine I'm sure we have had worst questions pop up.
    Im sur eyou have lol

There should be an X-Men ad in a couple of days.

There should be an X-Men ad in a couple of days.

True that
    Its almost done i believe

Just to say;
    The progress section in the First Post Has Been updated

True that
    Its almost done i believe

Just to say;
    The progress section in the First Post Has Been updated
    cool cant wait

Page 3 of 7 First First 1234567 Last