Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Poison Ivy Costume!

Poison Ivy Costume!

  1. #1

    Question Poison Ivy Costume!

    I sooo want to make this version of Isley.

    Anyone here have any costuming experience?
    I have several years. But I'm wondering other people's opinions or ideas for this...




    Here's me:
    http://www.dazzlecosplay.tk

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by DAZZLE*Cosplay
    I sooo want to make this version of Isley.

    Anyone here have any costuming experience?
    I have several years. But I'm wondering other people's opinions or ideas for this...




    Here's me:
    http://www.dazzlecosplay.tk
    I have no costume experience whatsoever, but the AA-Ivy shouldn't be too hard. Dye your hair red, get the top half of an orange jumpsuit, stencil 'Arkham' on the back, get some henna tattoos



    Then again, I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. You could always get green body paint, but too much of that would look like the green alien from Star Trek, who though hot, did look a bit odd.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,090
    yes & i live about 20 minutes from you.

    depends how you want it too look.

    do you want the 10 dollar ( i just bought this at walgreens ) look

    or the $1,000.00 im freaking poison ivy look ?

    orange jumper / red shirt ( trailer ) with arkham stenciled $100.00 for decent material that wont ruin.
    REAL long red hair ( time & dye ) $100.00
    bright green contacts ( danni filth ) $200.00
    LOTS of henna work $250.00
    breast implants $8,500.00

    the look on KEIR's face........... PRICELESS

    sorry, had to add that, lol...
    http://www.arkham-themovie.com/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    26


    I'm in Chicagoland as well, small world. I went thrifting for some good joker clothes to dye for halloween, and that was the only real experience I have.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    If you're going for the AA look, specifically, don't forget that lovely leaf bikini bottom

  6. #6
    if this thread gets costume pictures it will be the best thread ever.
    I killed Jason Todd and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Zombie-Gamer
    if this thread gets costume pictures it will be the best thread ever.
    haha...indeed

  8. #8

    Wink

    Her you all GO!

    And thanks for the help too.

    I have a lot of sewing experience. And I plan to airbrush myself green and add the stencil/henna detail.




  9. #9
    It'd be pretty easy...
    Im no expert, but it looks alot easier than other costumes that people do.
    The #1 Killer Moth Fan Of This Board! (C) all rights reserved.

  10. #10
    Yea,
    I guess it just really depends on how far youd want to go to get it to look right.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by VXR
    yes & i live about 20 minutes from you.

    depends how you want it too look.

    do you want the 10 dollar ( i just bought this at walgreens ) look

    or the $1,000.00 im freaking poison ivy look ?

    orange jumper / red shirt ( trailer ) with arkham stenciled $100.00 for decent material that wont ruin.
    REAL long red hair ( time & dye ) $100.00
    bright green contacts ( danni filth ) $200.00
    LOTS of henna work $250.00
    breast implants $8,500.00

    the look on KEIR's face........... PRICELESS

    sorry, had to add that, lol...

    lol...you should go into advertising, Mastercard would love you.
    Whatever happened to the American dream? It came true, you're looking at it .

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by DAZZLE*Cosplay
    Yea,
    I guess it just really depends on how far youd want to go to get it to look right.
    All the way naturally

    Only I can get away with saying that
    I thought you realised that aftershave was meant to sting?

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Nightwing
    All the way naturally

    Only I can get away with saying that
    haha. Wow...

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by VXR
    yes & i live about 20 minutes from you.

    depends how you want it too look.

    do you want the 10 dollar ( i just bought this at walgreens ) look

    or the $1,000.00 im freaking poison ivy look ?

    orange jumper / red shirt ( trailer ) with arkham stenciled $100.00 for decent material that wont ruin.
    REAL long red hair ( time & dye ) $100.00
    bright green contacts ( danni filth ) $200.00
    LOTS of henna work $250.00
    breast implants $8,500.00

    the look on KEIR's face........... PRICELESS

    sorry, had to add that, lol...
    Implants? Probably will get away with chicken fillets? I'll let VXR make the decision, since no matter in what way I look at her breasts I'll be labelled a perv
    XB Live: Reece619 PSN: Reecio

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by QCypher
    haha. Wow...
    agreed. wow.

    lol.

  16. #16
    Some day. Hopefully soon. or with in the next year or two.
    I WILL do this costume.
    And it wont be a cheap-a** version.

    I just have a few other costumes on my plate that come first.

  17. #17


    with Ivy less is more
    "He's taken one of you out...And not in the good first date kind of way" The Joker

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by DAZZLE*Cosplay
    Some day. Hopefully soon. or with in the next year or two.
    I WILL do this costume.
    And it wont be a cheap-a** version.

    I just have a few other costumes on my plate that come first.
    Ahh this is a great idea that your planing to do and I hope it goes well for you. You should post some pictures up here to get imput on if you need to fix a certain area, or add something that your missing. Than this would be the best thread ever!!!!

    Hope it goes well!
    The Real Joker

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by DAZZLE*Cosplay
    Her you all GO!

    And thanks for the help too.

    I have a lot of sewing experience. And I plan to airbrush myself green and add the stencil/henna detail.




    I've always had a thing for Poison Ivy myself. When you decide to look like her will there be a line of who gets to be a special plant-caretaker cause I'd like to be the 1st one.!

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by cronball


    with Ivy less is more
    She really wants that big ol' batarang eh?

    Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance - Jean-Paul Sartre

  21. #21
    PErvs
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

  22. #22
    Ye ,dont wear grren pants, just stencil and die your pubic hair so your fangita is green, totally naked from waste down, with a small shirt covering your boobs, then give me a call LOL
    Here...We...Go.....

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,830
    Originally Posted by Scaretheweans
    Ye ,dont wear grren pants, just stencil and die your pubic hair so your fangita is green, totally naked from waste down, with a small shirt covering your boobs, then give me a call LOL

    Dude.. just piss off.


    Originally Posted by vandersar
    My son wants to be an owl for Halloween. Does anyone know where I can find a good picture to copy and some cheap ideas related to this theme? I want to make it myself. Thank you so much!!
    I hate bots..

  24. #24
    why did someone bump this thread
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,830
    Originally Posted by Batman The Trailer Hunter
    why did someone bump this thread
    It was a bot.. <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 Last