Thread: Meeting on the 25 - thank you

Meeting on the 25 - thank you

Meeting on the 25 - thank you

Big thank you goes out to George and everyone at SE for hosting the informal get together yesterday. A good time was had by all there and we all appreciate being shown what we were shown (wink wink nudge nudge)

You're welcome - glad you liked it.

wait...what?

There was an informal community meeting on the 25th in London I believe.

Glad to hear that , Eyo Meeting old and new faces was awesome and we all had some interesting fun discussions (really happy I got to talk more with the devs this time). Thanks a lot, SE London and everybody who came!

Originally Posted by IKathaarI
    wait...what?
    This http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=141414

We just had a very informal gathering with some people drawn from LoK forums that pre-date Nosgoth in London yesterday, following a conversation in which a few people had said that they lived near to our offices in Wimbledon and would like to visit. It was all creaturely last-minute in comparison to the community event we held last September.

Next time we run a community event, we will be looking to invite people from this forum, however right now I really have no idea when that will be.
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Seconding the thankage. It was so much fun. I think I slept though the next day though and had to deal with stuff alot of today. Thats why I didnt start this thread. Next time though i'm bringing cookies!

Yeah I'll add my thanks as well - a wonderful day, thanks to George and everyone involved. I didn't realise baking was necessary, but next time I'll have to bring some chocolates or something (and Aevum of course)
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next one. Can anyone talk about the event yet? Anything interesting we don't know about?

BTW, Psyonix should have their own event in San Diego. I definitely wouldn't be able to make it to that one, but I don't see why we should be the ones to have all the fun.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next one. Can anyone talk about the event yet? Anything interesting we don't know about?
    If there were we couldn't possibly talk about it----yet