Thread: FFXIV: Concerning Pre-orders

FFXIV: Concerning Pre-orders

i can't even find any mention of the ffxiv heavensward on EU store... really great advertisement... just wow....

yup, no sign of it, and amazon says it is PS4 only

pre order date shows as 16/3/15, but obviously not for eu/uk players, we are not allowed the expac it seems, there are no sites selling it, there is no info on sqare enix store for EU, and olny place I can find any reference is amazon who say is PS4 only

Heavensward Pre-order Update
    You can now pre-order Heavensward digital copies
    - Pre-orders for the physical Collector's Edition of Heavensward will open at 7am GMT tomorrow.
    - Payment will be taken from your registered payment method 10 working days before release.

Reservation FFXIV Heavensward in European PS store

Hello I am writing here because there is not a forum for Spain and was to know when to lay up to book the FFXIV Heavensward in European store to at least get an idea as they begin to leave the physical reserves but the store playstation nothing to book it in digital content and thus achieve pre-order. I hope you can forgive sorting my doubt and my English since I am translating with google translator.

Greetings.

I thank Square-Enix to completely pass me and not offer any help.

Thanks for nothing

Pay Now button not working

I'm trying to purchase the Heavensward CE Digital Download pre-order, but for the life of me can't actually get it to Pay Now. Hitting the Pay Now button does absolutely nothing, no matter what payment method. Is this bugged? I've tried on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome browsers.

If the game is already sold out, then you will no longer be able to pre-order it.

I pre ordered the FF XIV ARR expansion from game stop. I got the code needed to enter on the NA pre order website but each time i go to check to see if the Early access code is there it shows the site as under maintenance, and I still have not revived an E-mail with my code for early access to the heavenwards expansion that I would have to enter on the PSN Store. I was just wondering if they are going to be sent out soon or if i have to contact customer support and se eif they have the code any help would be greatly appreciated.

Heavensward Pre-Order

Hey everybody! So I wanted to know, I Pre-Ordered Heavensward a few days ago and a day or two after my pre-order I got an email saying that all pre-orders will be charged on June 18th, 2015. I was just wondering, has anyone been charged for their preorder yet? Because I haven't been and wasn't sure if I was supposed to have been charged by now. Thanks guys.

Edit: I found in my emails that I pre-ordered on June 10th. So it's been 9 days since I pre-ordered and I got the email saying that pre-orders will be charged on June 18th, 2 days later.
    Last edited by Rravager; 19th Jun 2015 at 06:51.

Heavensward CE codes registering as STANDARD HELP!

I have sent in 2 tickets and I have received 2 automated responses. I purchased 2 collector's edition of Heavensward from Square-Enix and I received 2 codes for early access. My wife and I registered these codes on our accounts and they're showing standard and not collector's edition. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Cannot get in contact with anyone

Square sent me an email recently that said some Canadian FFXIV: Heavensward pre-orders had shipping issues. I have yet to receive mine. I had time to deal with it today so I followed the instructions and then I was asked to enter my password. I entered my SE password but it came up wrong, so I thought it was me and entered it again. I was locked out completely from resolving my lost order.

But they said an email was sent to help me fix the issues. No email was sent.

I went to log onto the chat. No Chat available.

I sent an email request. So far nothing

I posted to their twitter. No response

I am going to be filing a claim on my visa if they lost my game and refuse to help me work out the issue. Can someone help me figure out how to contact SE? This is god AWFUL customer service.

BOUGHT THE EXPANSION HEAVENSWARD BUT DIDNT RECEIVE MY CD IN MY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In march i bought PRE ORDER and Im STILl WAITING FOR MY PRODUCT! IT STILL DIDNT ARRIVE IN MY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 months have passed. whhat is going on?

Contact customer support. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Page 74 of 74 First First ... 24647071727374