Thread: FFXIV: Concerning Pre-orders

FFXIV: Concerning Pre-orders

  1. #1076
    Having the same problem with my ps3 code as the OP. I went as far as going to the preorder.eu site and seeing if it would give me another code, but the code was the same. I even tried and hit PC this time on the NA page and it gave me the same code. It looks like no matter what I do the code is going to be the same. I tried redeeming under Account Mgmt and Playstore (even in CAPS) but that didn't help at all. Even tried the lowercase, no dashes. Same error message. Debating calling Gamestop and telling them something is wrong with my code and asking for another one

  2. #1077
    Originally Posted by Lycergus
    Yup, same code.
    Well, I'm quite frankly out of ideas at the moment. Other than possibly calling up Sony and seeing if there's anything they can do on their end.

  3. #1078
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    I got error 80023156 - anyone know what it means? Anyone getting the same?

  4. #1079
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    Originally Posted by JudgeAlucard
    Yeah what is up with this? I ordered it yesterday and did not receive any email. I understand the codes are not going out but they didn't even send me an email confirmation that I sent it. They did however help themselves to my money. Anyone else having this happen?
    Yep the same i am very upset about this, thay have taken our money yet i have no email with any codes for pre order . not happy at all to be honest. so it ok for them to take our money yet we have nothing in return ! i would like an answer here from a mod ! that thay aware of this dam issue ?

    I ordered from online pre order pc download pre order.

  5. #1080

    IS THE XXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX site working?

    So is the site where you put in the xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxx-xxx code working now or not? Some say it does other say it don't. so confused and as always no response or update from their Devs or Customer Servide.

  6. #1081
    Mine worked fine this morning. That was about an hour ago.

  7. #1082
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    84
    I was able to get my preorder code just recently through the preorder site here: http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

    So yes, give it another shot! I know some people are still having issues - but a great way to stay updated on developments is to follow @FF_XIV_EN on Twitter. Or click here: http://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN

  8. #1083
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128
    Originally Posted by Mallust
    So is the site where you put in the xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxx-xxx code working now or not? Some say it does other say it don't. so confused and as always no response or update from their Devs or Customer Servide.
    Both http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/ and http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/ works. After you have registered your game, it can take upto an hour before you receive the email with your early access bonus code (took 2-3 minutes for 1 of my mates, and over an hour for another)
    Last edited by Amcathra; 22nd Aug 2013 at 01:27.
    ** Check here for early access and preorder info/updates/problems
    Amcathra Sune, a Duskwight Elezen Bard, Odin EU Server.

  9. #1084
    To be fair there is no clear directive for anything within this game, it's all been heresay and most accurate information has come from gamers over the actual devs. Regardless of all of this there is so much information out there for so many people from so many different regions, from PC and PS3, pre ordering from retail / digital that I guess information gets jumbled and becomes confusing for some people. I haven't received my code yet and to be clear I purchased the DIGITAL copy, Eur edition directly from the Sq Enix website. i noticed on my profile that the day of my purchase they registered the game on my profile, but I haven't received the email confirmation which (according to official Sq Enix Dev post) still is supposed to come for my version of purchase. I've already emailed them because I know there's like a couple of day minimum reply time - just in case. I'm going to give it another 48 before I worry though.

  10. #1085
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6
    Yeah, if you are in a hurry to register make sure you right down the code they give you because the emails are taking awhile.

  11. #1086

    Issues with pre-order

    So I pre-orded FFXIV. I looked into my bank account and it charged. I looked on my email and didn't get a email. I have verification on my bank account that I did in fact pay fro it but I do not know where to download it or where my key is. I also noticed getting redirected to EU website for some reason and I live in the US.

    I would liek to know when I cna download the game and when I can get my code. I do not even know how to talk to customer support. This website is weird.

  12. #1087
    I also pre-ordered FFXIV A Realm Reborn back on July 16th. I am fairly certain that I was charged, I even received an invoice to my email for $32. I can look up my order but there is no download button like the site says and I am been searching for some kind of support with no luck. I have no received any pre-order codes and I have not been able to link my account to this purchase.

  13. #1088
    Googled finnaly customer support. And I am here

    " You are currently number 183 in the queue. You should be connected to an agent in about 01:27:51. The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 01:28:52. "

    Way to long >.<. Why would you announce and sell a game, KNOWING, it would be this huge and decide to do website mat. Noticed yesterday you were upgrading website because of bandwidth issues so waited till today and everything seemed fine till now.

  14. #1089
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5
    your key to early access (the 18 digit one) is the key you received with your receipt when you bought the game! so you're not gonna receive any other key until you register this one!

    once you register it, you'll get the 20 digit key to unlock the 2 in-game bonus!

    early access register website: http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/ ^^

  15. #1090
    If you don't have your code's yet, and you bought from the SE store like I did, go to "www.findmyorder.com"

    Once you're there, use the E-mail you gave when you bought the game. Then, use the last 5 digits of the card you used to buy the game with. I got my serial number instantly like this.

    I sat in Live chat for hours on the SE website just for them to tell me that they don't handle distribution of the codes. Digital rivers does. (strange I know)

    Either way, they gave me a phone number to call. I waited on that line for a few minutes before an employee tried to send the e-mail again. Once that failed, she sent me to that website and I got the code instantly.

    (That being said, now that I have my code, I'm being thwarted by Error code 3.)

  16. #1091
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128
    Originally Posted by KratosMafia
    So I pre-orded FFXIV. I looked into my bank account and it charged. I looked on my email and didn't get a email. I have verification on my bank account that I did in fact pay fro it but I do not know where to download it or where my key is. I also noticed getting redirected to EU website for some reason and I live in the US.

    I would liek to know when I cna download the game and when I can get my code. I do not even know how to talk to customer support. This website is weird.
    Where did you order the game?

    If you ordered from the North American Square Enix Store, then you would have gotten an email right after the purchase with both your 18 digit game registration key and your 20 digit early access bonus key. If you cant find your email, your can get Digital River to resend the email to you by going to http://www.findmyorder.com. Enter Ordernumber + password to your digital river account, or enter your email and the last 5 digits of the creditcard you used

    If you ordered from the European Square Enix Store, then you had to register for an account during the buying process and the game will automatically be registered to your Square Enix account. You will receive an early access code on the mail address listed in your account with early access key. If you havent gotten your early access bonus key by tomorrow. Login to your Square Enix account, and file a support ticket at http://support.eu.square-enix.com/ and include your Square Enix Store order number
    **NOTE: Digital River does not work for European orders, since Digital River only process NA.

    If you ordered from an external game retailer, like GameStop, then you have to contact the store you bought it from to get your gamekeys.

    Then you can proceed to download the game at the following locations:
    EU - Download the Game
    NA - Download the Game
    Last edited by Amcathra; 22nd Aug 2013 at 00:12.

  17. #1092
    If you ordered from the North American Square Enix Store, then you would have gotten an email right after the purchase with both your 18 digit game registration key and your 20 digit early access bonus key.
    That isn't true. I ordered mine from the NA SE store and had to get my code in a backwards manner.

  18. #1093
    Same problem, would also love to know how to get a request sent... as customer service has yet to return an email from tickets sent in.

  19. #1094
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128
    Originally Posted by Zeik188
    That isn't true. I ordered mine from the NA SE store and had to get my code in a backwards manner.
    Check if you have an attachment. All orders from NA processed through Digital River should (might be some exceptions) have the early access bonus code either in the mail along with gamecode, or as an attachment

  20. #1095
    Originally Posted by Amcathra
    Check if you have an attachment. All orders from NA processed through Digital River should (might be some exceptions) have the early access bonus code either in the mail along with gamecode, or as an attachment
    I never got the e-mail. I had to use the "Findmyorder" website to get my code. Now I'm being thwarted by error 3, but at least I have the code now.

  21. #1096
    Originally Posted by Zeik188
    If you don't have your code's yet, and you bought from the SE store like I did, go to "www.findmyorder.com"

    Once you're there, use the E-mail you gave when you bought the game. Then, use the last 5 digits of the card you used to buy the game with. I got my serial number instantly like this.

    I sat in Live chat for hours on the SE website just for them to tell me that they don't handle distribution of the codes. Digital rivers does. (strange I know)

    Either way, they gave me a phone number to call. I waited on that line for a few minutes before an employee tried to send the e-mail again. Once that failed, she sent me to that website and I got the code instantly.

    (That being said, now that I have my code, I'm being thwarted by Error code 3.)
    Thanks. Yes I did not get an email. But that Findmyorder site really worked. Thanks man

  22. #1097
    Originally Posted by Kyouhi
    your key to early access (the 18 digit one) is the key you received with your receipt when you bought the game! so you're not gonna receive any other key until you register this one!

    once you register it, you'll get the 20 digit key to unlock the 2 in-game bonus!

    early access register website: http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/ ^^
    And the problem with this is the fact that I have an 11 DIGIT Order # or a 9 DIGIT SKU #. Also, the code asked for requires LETTERS and NUMBERS.

    The only email for confirmation is titled: Square-Enix, Inc. - Order Confirmation (Order #xxxxxxxxxxx)

  23. #1098
    Originally Posted by KratosMafia
    Thanks. Yes I did not get an email. But that Findmyorder site really worked. Thanks man
    FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD]

    PC Digital Download
    Electronic Download

    It does not have any links or buttons to press and that's directly from the invoice. Just plain text. Where was your code exactly? When did you pre-order?

  24. #1099
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128
    Originally Posted by Zeik188
    I never got the e-mail. I had to use the "Findmyorder" website to get my code. Now I'm being thwarted by error 3, but at least I have the code now.
    Error 3 is the error that shows when lots of people are trying to register at the same time. --> http://support.eu.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5383&la=2

    Seems like Digital River has had some problems sending out emails then .Most of my mates from USA playing the game got their early access key and gamekey in the same email right after they bought the game. But glad it worked out for the both of you =D

  25. #1100
    Worked for me today.

Page 44 of 74 First First ... 3440414243444546474854 ... Last

Tags for this Thread