Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Games

Nice thread

I'm sorry, but these games are beginning to get ridiculous. Either it's me being irritable at this moment, or we're getting more and more games, pretty much repeats. Can we just stick with the ones we already have for a while?
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Goar View Post
    I'm sorry, but these games are beginning to get ridiculous. Either it's me being irritable at this moment, or we're getting more and more games, pretty much repeats. Can we just stick with the ones we already have for a while?

so i´m not the only one who thinks there are just to much forum games...

It's one reason why I participate in so little games.

I don't mind updating the front page of this thread, but at the same time I'm kind of sick and annoyed of seeing duplicates when people are too lazy to even check here to see if the game is here, instead of making another thread.

That's why I made this. To stop the duplicates. LLnr.1, this isn't against your recent game thread. I personally think that your version that is more directed toward the characters a lot more amusing then the one based on certain skins from different TR games.

But seriously, It's getting ridiculous.
    My.DeviantArt

ah, so now i get it!

and sorry about that one, this computers is slooow!!!! i forgot to check this handy thread...

Duplicates include:

Quote that character.
    Quote that line.
    Quote that cutscene
    Who's quote is that?

3 word story game (x2)
    4 word story game

Would you rather?
    Would you?
    My.DeviantArt

Yeah there are too many, it's just kinda turned me off playing them all.

Agreed.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

i have a couple i stick to and thats all i play lol
    signature image

Well, since I'm not the only one who's having issues with the games lately.. What should we do with them?

I personally think that it'd be great to keep the ones that have the most players in, and let the others slowly die down. Every now and then see how long a new game lasts and if no one posts in it within a time span of 4-5 weeks, then let it go.
    My.DeviantArt

yeh that sounds ideal after a month of inactivity sounds ideal as well
    signature image

I don't know. I feel lately people make games without straight rules, which make it hard, and they make it that slightly different to the old ones that it keeps going. Although I prefer the old "sleeping" threads more.
    Ah well. Maybe we just need to seek a life ?

Well, I'm doing my part by not playing them I guess. Though also because I can't be on the forums much at the moment, I miss you guys.

Hmm. You know what??? I just thought of a game idea. Sorta. You know that writing game, Mad Libs??? It's that game that you play in a bunch of books with themed stories that have blanks in them and the element of speech that you have to put there. My English class did that almost every day a few years ago, and it was SOOO HILARIOUS!!!!! I don't think we've had anything like that yet on here. But dunno HOW you would play Mad Libs on an active online Forum, hahaha. Would be GREAT if someone could figure it out, though!!!
    Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.

Exclamation

I think we have more than enough forum games at the moment!

You see, to many games threads will make it seem like we have no interest in actual discussion, which is false of course. It could keep people away.

So, it's in the best interest of everyone if we stick to the games we already have and not keep making new ones. See the first post of this thread for the list (not updated).
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Bampire View Post
    Thank you Rg. I've been wanting to find that one for a while. I greatly appreciate the response.

And yes, I do agree that the games should be better managed. I've seen so many duplicates and it's getting on my nerves. I know my game is very much alike of "Quotes Master" but not entirely, if that makes sense.
    I'm glad my game was such an inspiration to you, Bampire. I'm surprised it's still going. But the duplicates of my game is getting ridiculous. I believe RG ended up merging the lot into my thread, so my original five-point answer system is no longer used, which annoys me. I no longer look at it.

But anyway. It's amazing how many memories come back looking at all these familiar names.
    Saving is fun, kids! Save constantly.

Bloop!
    Hey Rachie. It's been ages!

I miss Quotes Master, especially in its beginning days.
    Site of Love MICHAEL JACKSON (1958-2009)
    LONG LIVE THE KING OF POP!

Okay,
    there's a bunch of games all together. I don't know what is kicked off the planet or what is recently created. So, if you have any games just post a link and I'll get around to adding it to the list. If there's games that have been abandoned tell me which one(s). IF anything ask a mod to do this if I don't respond within 20-30 hours after your post.
    My.DeviantArt

Great thread its an easy way 2 select a game.

Im still thinking of a gd game 2 play. x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12