Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Games

Forum Games

We all love the random forum games that pop-up every week, and the ones that stick with us for a while. So I decided to post a link to every game thread, so when a game doesn't appear in the front page people can hop here and find it quickly and bring that game back to life. (note: If I've missed some, and I know I will, please PM me the link to the thread so I can add it to the post, thanks in advanced.)

Where am I? (screenshot game) - By Lo.
    -Guessing game. A fun screenshot game, where you guess where this person took their cap at, and which game. This includes all TR games BUT TR:Level Editor games. Started up by Lo, who've also brought up the Screenshot competition. Her games still go on, and will continue to go on, as long as people keep coming to post.

Hurt and Heal 2 - Continued by angelus0901

Hurt and Heal - By pinkyXstary
    -Damage reducer/add. Started by PinkXStary. The game isn't difficult, it's just pure fun. Nothing that includes guessing, but more of a Damage receiving/giving game. There's a list of items, people, things, places that start out with a number, and the players must subtract and add from each. As the game would progress, certain things from the list will be taken out and in the end there will be one standing.

The Person Below Me - By TheTimeTravelingVampire
    -Questions. A friendly user game, which is nothing but asking questions to the person below them, as they answer the questions from the person above them. Sometimes ending in a fun little conversation.

Find that Spot! - By Goar
    -Guessing game. Originally inspired by "where am I?" and a random user who was confused of where this certain place was and which game, I decided to make a game out of it. Mix it all together. A guessing game, where the user would be creative, and type something down of where they are located and which game. Though, nothing too vague or too simple. It requires NO visuals (as I mean pictures and screenshots).

What's been Edited? - By LaraCroftRox
    -Screenshot game. Each user will get a turn if they've guessed what was the edit in the screenshot that's been posted.

Quote that Place! - By tombraidergal
    -Guessing game. Quote from a game, and level.

Guessing Game (closed) - By Princess Lara
    -Guessing game. A user will post a quote from which game, and level.

Guess which character or object! - By LARALOVERnr.1
    -Guessing game. Riddle this, riddle that. One types a riddle of an item, weapon, or person as the next user guesses for the right answer.

Who's Obscure Quote is that? - By Natlaunleashed94
    -Guessing game. Very vague quotes from characters in the TR games.

Quotes Master- By Rachie
    -Guessing game. A very fun game, that has been going on for a while. It's very specific of who, what, where, when, why, how based.

Three Word Story Game - By Wlado.Srbija
    -Story game. Each post consists of having 3 words.

Tomb Raider A-Z - By Lo
    -Naming game. Name an object whatever the current letter is on.

What am I? - By Little miss Ju
    -Guessing game. Guess what the object in the screenshot it. Very vague, and very tricky. Takes a lot of thinking to get this right.

Would you rather? - By Little miss Ju
    -Question game. Such an enjoyable game. You ask 2 questions like: Would you rather do this? or that? somewhat tricky depending on what the player asks, but it's all good fun.

Tomb Raider Scratch-card forum game - By Love2Raid
    -Guessing game. Visual pictures will be blacked out, and guessed what is next in the piece. Tricky, but as more and more correct answers reveal the picture, the game begins to make more sense. This one takes a keen eye to get this right.

I spy - By batotesic
    -Guessing game. One person thinks of something, and describes it vaguely. Players will guess until the correct answer.

GAME: 4/5 word story - By leebyrne14
    -Story game. Alike of 3 word story game, this one requires 1-2 more words in each post. Alike of a massive Haiku, but little to no rhyming required.

Let's Learn something! - By tombraidergal
    -Translator. A player will post a sentence or two, and the host will translate it to their native language.

Survival - By gitb90
    -Question game. Alike of "this or that?", but more of a survival situation, then a random item, person, place or thing.

Rate that signature above you - By Goar
    -Rating game. An old game I myself have completely forgot making! Back when signatures were pictures, where there was a wide range of colorful pictures, it was nice to rate eachother's creative side. Yet, sadly the game isn't as fun as it used to be. Signatures are only but text. People are welcome to keep playing it, but just know it's not as it used to be.

Describe the member above you - By Lara's.Fan4life
    -Description game. Either serious, or jokingly the post will describe the poster above them. Either their right on the dot, or way off. All in all, it's for fun.

Do you know your stuff? - By pinkyXstary
    -Question game. Test how well you know the Tomb Raider franchise.

Build a Script - By tombraidergal
    -Story Game. Similarities to the 3 word story game.

Tomb Raider IX Concept Art Competition: MS Paint Style! - By Love2Raid
    -Art Competition. Recreate TR9 conceptual artwork, with MS paint. COMPETITION IS OVER.

Nickname game - By 999tacos
    -Name Game. Give the person above you a nickname.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. - By Meemers
    -Q and A. Ask absurd questions, get absurd answers.

Rate the Avatar Above you. - By LARALOVERnr.1
    -Rating. Alike of the "Rate the signature above you", it's more directed towards the user's avatar instead.

Who wants to be a BrainyBox? - By tombraidergal
    -Multiple choice/Q & A. Where a user posts a question, with 4 answers, the person to get it right will move on to make their own Q&A.

Caption That Picture. - By Kid Raider
    -Picture game. Post a picture, and caption it.

Achievement Unlocked - By adobeArtist
    -..Pending.. A game where the player inserts their own ideas into the list of trophies/achievements.

Chain-Game - By LARALOVERnr.1
    -Complete/fill in Game. Complete a current cutscene/dialog.

Would You? - By Princess Lara
    -Question game. Ask the person below you a question and answer the person above you their question.

Pictionary - By tombraidergal
    -Guessing game. Draw a picture, post it, and see who gets it..

What song? - By TwinPistols
    -Guessing game. Post a line or two of lyrics, to see who guesses it correctly. The person to get it right has their chance to post their lyric.

Get that Word! - By tombraidergal
    -Guessing game. Mix-matched letters that end up as the word. Get the correct answer and gain the turn. Takes a lot of thinking to play this one.

What am I? - By LARALOVERnr.1
    -Guessing game. Figure out a character.

Date one, Kill one, Marry one - By pinpal
    -this or that game. Date this character, kill that character, and marry this character.

You know when you've been playing too much TR when.. - Goar
    -Random. A random game, sharing real doings of the fans, or silly random things. A post would start as "When you dress up as Lara for every hiking outing."
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

GREAT THREAD!!! I think mods should sticky this one
    I feel stronger now.

yes! STICKY it... lol.
    signature image

Mine isn't on the list, but I think I posted it after Goar created this.

I'm sure he'll update it when he logs on again

This thread should be sticky
    signature image

Very nice thread and a good idea Goar.

Quote Originally Posted by NatlaUnleashed94 View Post
    Mine isn't on the list, but I think I posted it after Goar created this.

I'm sure he'll update it when he logs on again

This thread should be sticky

She* Her*

--

Can someone do me a favor?

I'm trying to find this one forum game that was very popular at one point, and just completely stopped. It was a guessing game, a quoting one, actually. I think it was made in 2008 or 2007, around the time TR:A was the new thing. I cannot find it and I'd love to put it up here.
    My.DeviantArt

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Goar View Post
    Can someone do me a favor?

I'm trying to find this one forum game that was very popular at one point, and just completely stopped. It was a guessing game, a quoting one, actually. I think it was made in 2008 or 2007, around the time TR:A was the new thing. I cannot find it and I'd love to put it up here.
    These ones?
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=78198
    I think there was another one very similar to it, but I forgot where it was in TR:U forum.

I'm thinking all the "Guess that quote" games should really just be merged into one thread, though.
    (Another alternative worth considering, maybe, would be the Community Groups for the Forum games... that way games and discussions are kept apart from each other...)

Thank you Rg. I've been wanting to find that one for a while. I greatly appreciate the response.

And yes, I do agree that the games should be better managed. I've seen so many duplicates and it's getting on my nerves. I know my game is very much alike of "Quotes Master" but not entirely, if that makes sense.
    My.DeviantArt

Graet idea Goar! Thanks for doing so well too.

Oh nice, I finally have a sticky thread.

Haha, thanks Max.
    My.DeviantArt

omg... you gaves moved my thread into that other one! i had no idea it existed... ah well....
    signature image

Smile

Ahem, the Quotes Master game was made by Rachie, not Rexie. And The Three Word Story Game was made by Wlado.Srbija and the link is wrong.

Great thread by the way.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

Thumbs Up

Good idea. I hope this will prevent members from making duplicates from existing game threads. The problem is they disappear to earlier pages fast and most people don't want to take the trouble to search first before posting. I hope this will work.

Here is my contribution :

I have found some more threads, in no particular order:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=85686

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=84998

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=80233

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=85664

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=84548

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=81381

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=83956

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=82641

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=80572

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=79866

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=80439

I can't seem to find the 'this or that?' thread, I am sure there was one!

I am not trying to encourage anyone to revive all of the threads I posted above of course!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Croft View Post
    Ahem, the Quotes Master game was made by Rachie, not Rexie. And The Three Word Story Game was made by Wlado.Srbija and the link is wrong.

Great thread by the way.

Thank you. I will get right on that.

L2R: Thank you very much for the flood of links. That helps a lot.

--

All links have been added.

Thanks again, for posting the links, and helping me with the mishaps.
    My.DeviantArt

You're welcome.
    signature image

Wow, we have tons of games.

mine is new- Game: build a script. it's on the main page of general discussion.
    signature image

Big Grin

This (is my last) summer (when i have a lot of free time) is *****. It seems here are a lot of great games on the forums, maybe i should come up more then just once a day.

Ah, a pair of two new ones that were added recently that need to be put on this list --

The "nickname game" and the "Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer".

Both on the main page of the Tomb Raider General Discussion.
    Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by trjunepearl View Post
    "Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer".

aaand yet another one that needs to be added:

"Who wants to be a brainybox?"

Hey, whatever happened to a certain "piggyback" Tomb Raider story that was on this forum....probably quite a few good solid months before Underworld came out? I don't remember what it was called, but it was sure funny as hell!!!! It was kind of like the Build a Script game, but it was just a regular piggyback story based on TR - one person starts with something like "One upon a time, Lara Croft was..." and then the next person continues and so on and so forth. All I can remember is a few lines from it...something about Werner Von Croy saying "I AM YOUR FATHER!!!" to Lara...and then Lara being adopted by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt....
    I think it was the first or second thing I ever read on the forums....and I think it was before I even joined! I tried looking for it...but couldn't find it anywhere.
    It's been an EXTREMELY long time since that thread but............

....anyone else remember this one?
    Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.

thanks for posting mine up there

great thread idea!

i do!!!

that was like the first thread i had ever posted on
    One shall stand...one shall fall- Optimis Prime

i love this thread.
    signature image

I'm glad you enjoy it.

I personally have no problems updating it every other day.
    My.DeviantArt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast