Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: The Batman Beyond Picture thread!

The Batman Beyond Picture thread!

The Batman Beyond Picture thread!

So,I was on Drazar's Batman pics thread and saw a bunch of Batman Beyond pics,that gave me the idea for this thread.From what I've heard,there are quite a few fans on these forums.So,post,look,and enjoy the adventures of Terry Mcginnis(as interpreted by multiple artists)

Originally Posted by batfan08
    So,I was on Drazar's Batman pics thread and saw a bunch of Batman Beyond pics,that gave me the idea for this thread.From what I've heard,there are quite a few fans on these forums.So,post,look,and enjoy the adventures of Terry Mcginnis(as interpreted by multiple artists)
    Do we have to?
    ...exactly why I made the stfu thread...

^^^ hahahaha
    You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

You don't have to do anything,but if you want to you can.

Lol Lemon. I am getting kinda tired of picture threads. Death to Drazar?? He meant to inspire good, not madness.

I'm all for Batman Beyond praise, but we already have a Batman picture thread.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

Hey,I understand,but there are alot of people who seem to enjoy them,and nice pics,keep 'em coming.

I'm gonna start a Batmite picture thread.

Who's with me?!

pointless thread, there are already 4 threads, one for fanart and one for all other things related to batman, a joker and robin picture thread, now this? pointless.

yes i do understand there are those of us out there who like batman beyond, and since he is related to batman, there is already a thread for that.

Jeez,are people gonna just post pics or what,and daklog,buddy,you just brought it to the top of the threads,so thanks to you,more people will see this "pointless" thread.Seriously,if you can't find anything productive to do,then get out of here!

Originally Posted by daklog
    pointless thread, there are already 4 threads, one for fanart and one for all other things related to batman, a joker and robin picture thread, now this? pointless.

yes i do understand there are those of us out there who like batman beyond, and since he is related to batman, there is already a thread for that.
    speaking of a pointless thread, didn't you make one called Arkham Asylum concept art? When you could of just put it in a Comic discussion thread or any other thread that deals with comics and "art" that shows batman, joker, etc...

awesome pics,Why So Serious.

Originally Posted by Why So Serious ?
    speaking of a pointless thread, didn't you make one called Arkham Asylum concept art? When you could of just put it in a Comic discussion thread or any other thread that deals with comics and "art" that shows batman, joker, etc...
    It's apparent you either haven't read the thread or don't understand what it's saying.

It's apparent you either haven't read the thread or don't understand what it's saying.
    What are you talking about? Do you have any idea what you are saying? Only one person replied to it. Your thread is like a broken pencil, pointless. Stick around and try again, maybe you should look at the sticky's.

lol welcome to the internet mr why so serious # 10379428749832749872398472

And by the way, you used a link that just brought us back to this. People will know what you are talking about. Just say the concept art we know what you are talking about.

lol welcome to the internet mr why so serious # 10379428749832749872398472
    # 10379428749832749872398472 ? wtf is that? What i'm on your "hit list" now? lol lighten up if you dont like what another user posts then don't say nothing.

sadly, as proven in the concept art thread, not everyone knows what we are talking about

but I digress

*edit*

lol hitlist? o_O

nice pic,daklog.Thanks.

sadly, as proven in the concept art thread, not everyone knows what we are talking about

but I digress

]*edit*

lol hitlist? o_O
    well anyway its not a bad thread but we already talked about it before Walls posted it on here like 4 or 5 days ago.

i hope im not on the hitlist. by the way daklog that pic is epic.
    An Artist of Artistic Art

lol sorry to you guys if i came off as harsh, no hate here - i enjoy batman just as much as you guys do lol

here is some in game character model replacement someone did - no clue by who or for what game... but it looks pretty incredible

@ why so seroius - oh really?? could you please link me to it? I found no results when searching for concept art

What I'd really like to know is who the artist of that pic is?There's no signature,and at first I thought Tony Daniel,but now I'm not so sure.

EDIT:daklog,that's amazing.where'd you find it?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last