Page 4 of 13 First First 12345678 ... Last

Thread: London Batman: Arkham Asylum community day

London Batman: Arkham Asylum community day

Seriously Keir you need to come to new Orleans and do this I will totally give you a dollar

Is still a chance of a slice of Pizza?

I am American, so I cannot find the time to travel/attend. However, it sounds excellent!

Have fun if you do attend, everyone.
    HEAPING DOUBLE-DIP OF JUSTICE!

I will be taking photos for you all to see!

Originally Posted by artyfin
    I will be taking photos for you all to see!
    Thanks! Be sure to take some with the Rocksteady team and Keir.

I'm an American so I sadly wont be attending the event, but i wish all you Brits a merry time. Enjoy the festivities for all of us who couldn't make it.

Originally Posted by batman4747
    NDA?

Nuclear Decommissioning Authority LOL
    Non-disclosure agreement .... silly boy :P

If your under 16...can you bring an adult with you?

Originally Posted by TheManWhoLaughs
    If your under 16...can you bring an adult with you?
    i dont think you can its only a strictly over 16s event

Did Keir address exceptions being made if a parent accompanies the minor in question, though?

i dont know walls. but i dont think they would be allowed in. i mean the venue itself is strictly 18 +but thanks to this event its 16 +

Originally Posted by CaptainMcMulla
    i dont know walls. but i dont think they would be allowed in. i mean the venue itself is strictly 18 +but thanks to this event its 16 +
    Hmm. We'll have to see, I suppose.

Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck
    It's a bar and screen, right? Will the bar be open at all then...?
    I don't think so, but once the day's done we can go for a beer if anyone fancies it

Originally Posted by batfan08
    Hey Keir,i don't know if you'd know this or not,but is arkham going to be at the san diego comic-con this year?
    I might or might not have some very cool news about this. But I couldn't possibly say right now.

Originally Posted by WillXW
    I have a bit of a dilema:

Friend's 18th birthday and we're going paintballing on the 15th and for some reason he's had to re-schedule to the 18th, to which I'm pretty pee'd off.

Well it's kinda his fault because he should have double-checked everything beforehand. Anyways..."IF" I do miss his b-day I'll come.

I live in Wimbledon and can easily get to London Bridge (London, London, London we be going down like London London London).

WillXW (William Ward) 19 but 20 on the 27/07/1989

I'm only worried about coming by myself as I don't know anyone apart from the people that sometimes respond to my posts. ^_^
    Given that Eidos is based in Wimbledon, everyone at head office would be personally offended if you don't go as an SW19 resident.

Originally Posted by Vaad
    Me + 1 friend - Is there parking. I would like to drive because i hate london tube. Not too far away from me .. only about 30min drive if that.I am in chingford/walthamstow just otherside of the river really.

Can i bring a cam or is this stuff under NDA ?
    Not sure about parking mate, have a look on their site. I'd recommend getting the tube though, but that's just me.

I've asked and I don't think people will be allowed to film - cameras should be OK (outside the presentation part).

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    Did Keir address exceptions being made if a parent accompanies the minor in question, though?
    If you're 15 and have a parent/guardian with you that's OK.
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Originally Posted by CaptainMcMulla
    im not sure about this event. I mean first of all i dont know exactly where it is. Then i dont want to come on my own. I dont know anybody in my area that is willing to come or even interested in the game.
    Can't you tempt people with the lure of doing something else in London once the event ends?
    Although being 17 I guess that rules out the bars, clubs and loose women

Just say shopping to some female friends and you're set? surely!?
    XB Live: Reece619 PSN: Reecio

Oops, sign me up Keir......... probably be going alone tho, will update you if anyone says yes
    XB Live: Reece619 PSN: Reecio

Why can't you do this in downtown Nashville. I mean, think about all the bars and the history... Nevermind all of the hicks that are here. I wish I lived in london. ;(
    I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I'll sure make your bed-rock

If you're 15 and have a parent/guardian with you that's OK.
    Thanks!!

pff, I'm in god damn greece, do you know how much a plane ticket will cost from here to there? I'll have to sell my house
    -Tell me something, why were you so sure those voices weren't coming from you?
    -The voice kept calling me Bruce, in my mind, that's not what I call myself.

thx for adding me keir

and... "So it'll be your chance to get your hands on some of the code from Batman: Arkham Asylum..." what sorta code are we to expect? will it be the challenge rooms or a lvl of the game? i sorta think we should get a lvl since the americans got the game b4 us brits and if i am not mistaken activision and rocksteady are a uk company?

Originally Posted by Nightshifters
    pff, I'm in god damn greece, do you know how much a plane ticket will cost from here to there? I'll have to sell my house
    and ...

:P

and nothing I'm still going !! :P no j/k I don't think I'm going anywhere
    -Tell me something, why were you so sure those voices weren't coming from you?
    -The voice kept calling me Bruce, in my mind, that's not what I call myself.

wow this happens on my birthday, too bad i dont have the money to go it would have been awesome to check it out
    PSN: me_The_Joker
    Games: RFOM/R2/Killzone2/GH3/GHWT

Originally Posted by me_The_Joker
    wow this happens on my birthday, too bad i dont have the money to go it would have been awesome to check it out
    That would be the perfect birthday present. Play the Batman Arkham Asylum demo and meet the rocksteady team.

yeah it would be perfect last year the dark knight hit theaters on my birthday so thats where i was at, sweet batman related stuff happens on my b-day
    PSN: me_The_Joker
    Games: RFOM/R2/Killzone2/GH3/GHWT

This is Nick from the Batman Universe.net and I'll be coming to the day in London. I am very much looking forward to it and can tell everyone about it on the Batman Universe Podcast. It's going to be awesome.

Page 4 of 13 First First 12345678 ... Last