Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guessing game :D

Rolleyes Guessing game :D

What's up TR peeps!
    let's play a game,basically you have to guess what character is it.for e.g i say "he spends most of his time in a library and is always interested in history and always argue with zip"answer:alistair
    so i'll go first(hope you enjoy this game):
    he has a mini crush on lara and is always on the go.him and lara have the same interests but he only wants justice instead of revenge.he is like no other character in TR and has special talents.who is he?

Kurtis Trent.

Anyone can take my turn.

I'm affraid we'll run out of characters soon.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

how right you are!
    ok i'll take your turn mr.croft
    she was lara's best friend but not anymore because of recent events.she is a kinda goth chick.who is this mystery woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Croft View Post
    Kurtis Trent.

Anyone can take my turn.

I'm affraid we'll run out of characters soon.
    what do ya mean? there are a bunch of characters,you can even use people in previous TR's.
    please people don't be afraid to play with(plees!)

Quote Originally Posted by TombRaiderFan09 View Post
    Amanda Evert?
    yep!next?(drum roll)

Smile This is way to obvious!

Err...

When, you see her she looks like Lara, but when you look closer she's Dark and evil Lara.

the doppelganger.(ALSO way too obvious)

Come on people what about characters in TR1,2,3 or chronicles or AOD.be creative!

he is a charismatic guy,and has some connection to lara's past.lara thinks he's stalking her and has lots of military training back then.

Smile

Ooo...that's quite hard...umm...is it that guy from TR: The Cradle of Life, that guy that helps Lara and then betrays her?

nope try again
    clue:he is in either TRL or TRA
    not so obvious now hey!

Larson Conway.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

Smile

I never knew Larson was connected to Lara's past, and has military training.

Lara's past - TR1/TRA.

And the military training is in his biography.

haha you're soo wrong! anyone giving up

Is it? Oh, ok.
    no it's not.shame,i'll give you some grace.i call him jamie

James Ruthland?

If so, it isn't connected to Lara's past at all and doesn't have military training.

Smile

Arrr...Mr Croft, you beat me! I think you have got it right.

yep you right.well he has training did'nt he?and he connected by having a piece of the sword and on top of that he's dating her former best friend.
    next one is:
    he is lara's former coach and taught lara since she was a teen, they are now enemies and he has died.
    P.S:it's Rutland not Ruthland

Smile

No. Mr Croft got it, so he posts the next one.

Is it Von Croy?

Anyway it should be Mr. Croft's go...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast