View Poll Results: Who will win in a Fight ?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bane

62 69.66%
  • Killer Croc

27 30.34%
Page 5 of 5 First First 12345

Thread: Bane vs. Killer Croc, Who will win ?

Bane vs. Killer Croc, Who will win ?

Lightbulb said the spider to the fly...

killer croc has his own strengths and weaknesses like he doesn't have crazy-ass steroids. but he does have razor sharp claws and teeth, and tough skin! however, in this arguement i have seen scattered mentioning of banes recent training so he wouldn't need the venom. but going up against the killer croc, he would have to use some so he could even penitrate killer crocs skin. and who is to say croc couldn't rip his wires out so he can't keep the venom flow running? my real question is what is scarcrow got involved?

I'd say Croc but it really depends on which version of which. In AA, Croc seems waaaay bigger than Bane. And if Bane wasn't on Venom, he'd be 5x punier than when on steroids. Croc will be victorious. If it was muscular Bane like in No Man's Land or Bane of the Demon, then he'd probably kick Croc's ass.

my real question is what is scarcrow got involved?
    Scarecrow? I guess he would semi-win if he succeeds in intoxicating them both with fear gas. But that won't do much unless he tries to stab either one or kill them somehow. (Which is not really possible, either since both Bane and Croc has tough ass skin. / Especially Croc)
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Bane is far smarter than Killer Croc and probably would beat him, but if Killer Croc wins Bane is gettin' eaten.

I forgot about this Thread Im glad to see its still going!

Bane.... maybe.... probably..... nah i think croc will win <_>
    "I eat punks like these for breakfast"

-Batman

Guys, think about it. Croc can probably just grab Bane and eat him :/
    We all know he can do that because Croc is way faster than Bane.
    "I eat punks like these for breakfast"

-Batman

Well, each has their share of special abilities and such. It kind of depends. There are several versions of every Batman character. Some Crocs are smaller than Bane and are extremely stupid, unlike Bane who is smart, and strong in combat.

The Killer Croc in the game however is huge, and Bane without the Venom is puny! So in AA, Croc would most likely kill Bane easily. Bane's a bit smaller than Croc even when on Titan.

well if we are talking about the game versions of the two then it would be croc if not then it bane

Originally Posted by Scarn
    well if we are talking about the game versions of the two then it would be croc if not then it bane
    AA: Killer Croc.
    Otherwise: Bane.

This is a tough one, but I'm gonna agree with the most and vote for Bane...

would have to go with bane he broke crocs arm.
    "All men have limits. They learn what those limits are and then they learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine.." - batman

Bane all the time clost this now many ppl will agree we dnt need this to go on lol Bane is the man
    Batman Arkham Asylum Best Game Of 2009 !!!

Croc. Look at the size of that thing.

lol ah... the nostalgia of fanboyism. I miss it so.

anyway.... my vote still favors croc. idk why... but i think it really depends where they fight
    An Artist of Artistic Art

It doesn't matter where. Croc will eat Bane out.

actually bane is nothing, he spent years developing an intense will not muscle the government used him for the venom program so yeah it does give him his powers where as croc is genetically mutated he is also an expert wrestler his strength and stamina are near super human he has heightened senses and reflexes and can survive in water for large amounts of time, he isnt just a brute he does have instincts bane is smart too but croc would own him

Bane nearly kills batman, Croc could not
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Page 5 of 5 First First 12345