View Poll Results: Who will win in a Fight ?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bane

62 69.66%
  • Killer Croc

27 30.34%

Thread: Bane vs. Killer Croc, Who will win ?

Bane vs. Killer Croc, Who will win ?

As far as I'm concerned Batman went toe to toe with Killer Croc numerous amounts of times and held his own. I mean, yeah Killer Croc isn't superly duperly or whatever but he is still got keen strenght and speed unlike Batman. Now Bane on the other hand, Batman got his ass handed to him on a silver plater, even though he was technically already broken.

Bane gets this one easy, probably a 45 minute match, tops.
    "And when you're sitting here alone in the middle of the night, unsleeping in the dark, remember -- every breath you take you owe to me."

Depends.

If Bane is on Venom, he'll have some new boots at the end of the match.

Not on Venom, Croc does have the speed, superhuman stregnth and stamina to outmatch him. In addition Croc has the bite of a real croc and Bane is indeed human. If Croc just gives him a few bites I doubt Bane will really recover too well.
    Whatever happened to the American dream? It came true, you're looking at it .

Crocodile Booty

Originally Posted by The Comedian
    Depends.

If Bane is on Venom, he'll have some new boots at the end of the match.

Not on Venom, Croc does have the speed, superhuman stregnth and stamina to outmatch him. In addition Croc has the bite of a real croc and Bane is indeed human. If Croc just gives him a few bites I doubt Bane will really recover too well.
    You are a comedian. "New boots." I got abs of steel just from laughing at that one.
    I like brain, so I flirt with a whole bunch of nerds.

Originally Posted by akaWarMachine
    You are a comedian. "New boots." I got abs of steel just from laughing at that one.
    When you figure out what a joke life is being a Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.
    Whatever happened to the American dream? It came true, you're looking at it .

I'm going with Bane. Even if his Venom is somehow taken away from him, Bane's still a criminal mastermind and, if he puts his mind to it, a tactical genius. As for Croc, it seems that the stronger he is portrayed, the more animalistic he is mentally, so I'd count on Bane outsmarting Croc in any case.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    To Killer Croc and aka Warmachine.

I suggest you two knock it off or someone will be leaving the forum. I could have temp banned both of you but today I am feeling generous so don't abuse it and if your curious, I removed your posts.

Feeling generous today, eh? I guess you don't mind me telling you how girly anime is.

On a serious note i really think its safe to say Bane would win Killer croc even after Croc mutated. Bane has caused a civil war in south america, done jobs with suacide squad and now secret six but what has Killer croc done? He has eaten a doctor alive, gotten himself into a prison planet and recently Darkseid enslaved him and now he's working for Black Mask due to Black Mask having a poison inside his body or so.

Originally Posted by chip5541

I suggest you two knock it off or someone will be leaving the forum. I could have temp banned both of you but today I am feeling generous so don't abuse it and if your curious, I removed your posts.
    "since im feeling generous, i'll give you this one for free. Ta - da."

Bane. I mean jeez. He broke Batman. I have the comic where he did it.

Originally Posted by Drazar
    Feeling generous today, eh? I guess you don't mind me telling you how girly anime is.
    I'll forward your mail to "the edge" since you've decided to live dangerously.
    I thought you realised that aftershave was meant to sting?

Generous Chip is a good Chip.

I Vote Warmachince !!!

Bane! obviously it has to be him!
    I respect your intelligence, just not your integrity.

man i missed out on a good discussion. Now its to late to add anything but i will add this little bit.

even though bane is considered a Genius i really havent seen him utilize it.
    Croc has alot of advantages with the Regen and everything But bane has all the + that Croc has Except the Teeth and Sort of armor like skin

but i know bane beats him in Strength,intelligence, Only bad thing is When bane is under the effects of Venom he Doesnt show his Genius Intelligence

Because his Rage overtakes him and he becomes more of a brute. But when hes not under the effects of venom Hes a brilliant Strategist.

Same thing goes for Croc When hes calm he is pretty Clever But not Genius Level. Croc Doesnt Really have a fighting Style Except for back bayou croc Wrestling While bane has a fighting style he made up from various martial arts backgrounds ( which he really never shows us)

On paper Bane has Everything Going for him.
    ___________________________________________________________________-
    ((((((((((((HUGE Character FLaws))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Both of them have huge rage issues that make them lose the battle when It arises

I Wouldnt give the fight to Bane or To Croc
    Because What it really comes down to is Whos Rage Would hamper them First.
    If only Murder was Legal

Originally Posted by ambush king
    man i missed out on a good discussion. Now its to late to add anything but i will add this little bit.

even though bane is considered a Genius i really havent seen him utilize it.
    Croc has alot of advantages with the Regen and everything But bane has all the + that Croc has Except the Teeth and Sort of armor like skin

but i know bane beats him in Strength,intelligence, Only bad thing is When bane is under the effects of Venom he Doesnt show his Genius Intelligence

Because his Rage overtakes him and he becomes more of a brute. But when hes not under the effects of venom Hes a brilliant Strategist.

Same thing goes for Croc When hes calm he is pretty Clever But not Genius Level. Croc Doesnt Really have a fighting Style Except for back bayou croc Wrestling While bane has a fighting style he made up from various martial arts backgrounds ( which he really never shows us)

On paper Bane has Everything Going for him.
    ___________________________________________________________________-
    ((((((((((((HUGE Character FLaws))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Both of them have huge rage issues that make them lose the battle when It arises

I Wouldnt give the fight to Bane or To Croc
    Because What it really comes down to is Whos Rage Would hamper them First.
    So your saying it's an equal fight right?

Honestly, it depends on the context, storyline, condition of each character, and so on and so forth. I love both of these characters for their intriguing backstories (Bane's South American upbringing, Croc's worsening skin condition, etc), but, as he's demonstrated in the comics and even TAS, Bane is able to easily dispose of Killer Croc. Maybe that's because our dear Croc is too often portrayed as dim-witted (sadly, this was the case in TAS), when he actually has the potential to be reasonably cunning and bulky.

Now, if Bane had his Venom activated and he was at full capacity, that would be tricky. Croc is strong, but is he strong enough to summon a bit of luck to contend with the full might of Venom? He would most likely suffer from broken arms once more, but I think it would be interesting to see an alliance between the two of them. They have some potential as a duo.
    HEAPING DOUBLE-DIP OF JUSTICE!

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    Honestly, it depends on the context, storyline, condition of each character, and so on and so forth. I love both of these characters for their intriguing backstories (Bane's South American upbringing, Croc's worsening skin condition, etc), but, as he's demonstrated in the comics and even TAS, Bane is able to easily dispose of Killer Croc. Maybe that's because our dear Croc is too often portrayed as dim-witted (sadly, this was the case in TAS), when he actually has the potential to be reasonably cunning and bulky.

Now, if Bane had his Venom activated and he was at full capacity, that would be tricky. Croc is strong, but is he strong enough to summon a bit of luck to contend with the full might of Venom? He would most likely suffer from broken arms once more, but I think it would be interesting to see an alliance between the two of them. They have some potential as a duo.
    I love you Walls...*sniff*

Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    Batman Arkham Asylum - GOTY

Theres The Love!

Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    Sorry, Killer Croc. I'm not into bestiality.

Originally Posted by JawsFanJesse
    Theres The Love!
    Nope heres the love.
    Batman Arkham Asylum - GOTY

Originally Posted by Solidkill3r
    Nope heres the love.

What's this? Chocolate...keyboard?

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    What's this? Chocolate...keyboard?
    Yip,i am totally wishing it was mine.