Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: From the Alpha to the Beta

From the Alpha to the Beta

Originally Posted by TheAlgerian
    Anyone knows how the beta's going to work?
    Will this be "server opened 24/7" or still "18h-21h this day" ?
    Like the end of the Closed Alpha, it should be 24/7 unless we have to bring down the servers due to issues / Emergency Maintenance.

Originally Posted by Saecred-XIV
    Like the end of the Closed Alpha, it should be 24/7 unless we have to bring down the servers due to issues / Emergency Maintenance.
    Take your time, I know you are all trying your best to get this up and running. I myself will be watching from afar of this glorious bloodbath known as Nosgoth. Alpha or beta there is always needed time to get things on the right track. Your game has amazed me and you have no idea how many times I checked my email today XD. All for the best and keep up the good work. When we are up and running I am gonna bury my face in Nosgoth streams.
    signature image

Originally Posted by IKathaarI
    dear lord, a LoL amount of characters would drive me insane as you'd only see 4 of them at a time =/ yes, definitely quality > quantity
    When league first started, it was all about tactics, everyone knew the 30 or so champs and they each have VERY different abilities and playstyels. Now that it's up to about 100, there aren't any original champ ideas and everyone can do everything.

There isn't "certain characters grouped together are good" Anymore, it's "We've got ad, tank, etc." All the classes are split into HUGE groups. Individuals don't really matter as much starting it. It'll be nice to have a limited amount of classes that you have to learn to play and adapt to. I miss the smaller amount of playable characters, it makes people be more creative about how they play each one, allows people to come up with inventive play styles the devs hadn't considered.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12