Thread: Spira's Summoner garb is completely overpowered and ruined the game for me, I'm glad!

Spira's Summoner garb is completely overpowered and ruined the game for me, I'm glad!

Spira's Summoner garb is completely overpowered and ruined the game for me, I'm glad!

I just picked spira's summoner because out of the starting garbs it was the one with the highest magic attack score, without any real awareness of how strong it was.

I didn't realize that it is STAR LEVEL elementa with a 9.8x multiplier. And i've been running around nuking everything the entire game due to it.

I didn't understand why people were saying the normal mode game was so difficult. I 5 starred every boss within 30 seconds and nothing was much of a problem when I start a fight and kill something in 2 seconds.

I'm near the end and it just sunk in that it had that insane 9.8x multiplier (my other spells are 1 or 2x tops, i haven't spent any effort levelling them up since i don't really understand the system and it turns out i was merging things stupidly for no reason... the feedback should be much more clear that you're wasting the spells by merging something and effectively wasting it. Would anyone actually ever want to take 2 spells and make them 1 weaker / same strength spell? No? So then why would you allow it? Terrible interface.

I'm sorta relieved that it happened this way, the quest system is annoying in this and i'd hate to have actually done work in this game just to reveal terrible plot holes and logic.

Didn't even know you could get that without buying x/x-2 remastered which isn't out yet. Apparently it is an amazon exclusive, so I doubt many people will get access to it, but it does sound very imbalanced and poorly thought out. With that said, there is a dark knight set that has a physical attack that does over 8x multiplier but uses hp with each strike. My biggest problem with the garb system, however, is not being able to unlock skills which means not choosing the button layout and being forced to prioritize garb for its effectiveness over aesthetic appeal.

I agree that the quest system is bad. I like the concept, but there isn't enough content in the game to make it work. They also should have put in something along the lines of repeatable monster killing quests rather than a few one time only quests on the canvas of prayers. The biggest problem with the quest system, however, is that there is no balance of risk vs. reward vs. time. I get almost the same stat points for killing 10 earth eaters and 30 sahagins as I would turning in a bunch of flowers, and there are a lot more uses for the flowers (you pick em up wandering around the greenlands, don't even need to fight for em).

I want yuna's outfit but the DLC is almost $6 for me :/
    I heard its pretty powerful.

Originally Posted by Mordeth_Kai
    Didn't even know you could get that without buying x/x-2 remastered which isn't out yet. Apparently it is an amazon exclusive, so I doubt many people will get access to it, but it does sound very imbalanced and poorly thought out. With that said, there is a dark knight set that has a physical attack that does over 8x multiplier but uses hp with each strike. My biggest hack problem with the garb system, however, is not being able to unlock skills which means not choosing the button layout and being forced to prioritize garb for its effectiveness over aesthetic appeal.
    Is it still possible without buying remastered?

Hmm i dont understand i got the X-2 remaster for PS4 but there wasn't any bonus with it how i get those item?

You have search queries related to Free Robux No Survey or How To
    how to get free robux hack on Roblox and you landed to our this post