Thread: New website for Battlestations fans.

New website for Battlestations fans.

New website for Battlestations fans.

Hi all.

I'm new here but I think many of You knows me from Game Lobby.

I want introduce You new fansite, we launched a month ago and still working hard to improve our site features. Our motto is: best fansite for best game fans and I think now (still in beta phase) we offer more than any battlestations site (included official).

At now we have forums, encyclopedia, private messages, movies corner, gallery, profiles for users, news, comments and many more. Our users can add movies, pictures, their profiles are highly customizable. Site is multilanguage too. We planning regular league for midway (and pacific) players, free subsites for battlestations clans and many more...

Remember - our site is still under construction - but visit us today, and if you find our site usefull and interesting - join us.

We playing both Battlestations games, but Midway has always a place in our hearts.

battlestations.eu

Now we currently looking for native english speak guy, who wants a help us a little. Noone of us is native english...

Smile

I'd be happy to help you out with your english if you need it, just give me a email/pm with the translations you need. As far as native goes i'm born and raised in the UK

Originally Posted by crazyhorse128
    I'd be happy to help you out with your english if you need it, just give me a email/pm with the translations you need. As far as native goes i'm born and raised in the UK
    OK thanks for your offer, but i was talking about site member (our site) who can helps us with some english translations, who wants spend a little time with our site etc etc. Mail translations are not enough. If u are interesting with that, join us and help us improving our fansite. You can contact me using our forum and privare message system.

Originally Posted by crazyhorse128
    People in the UK speak English?