Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Three Word Story Forum Game

The Three Word Story Forum Game

The Three Word Story Forum Game

OK, so, this is a forum game, in which a story is started by three words. Then, the next one to post copies all previous words, and adds his/her own three words, and so on.... The sentences must align, and try to avoid fullstops unless its really neccesary.
    So for example, I say "One bright day"
    The next post "One bright day a boy with black" (articles are not counted)
    And the next: "One bright day a boy with black hair went to"
    And so on, and so on....
    It can be really funny, so, lets start!

Once upon a time...
    I feel stronger now.

Post YAY! Fun, fun ! :D

Ok, TR related? Might as well start that way.

Once upon a time Lara decided to...

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon ()
    I feel stronger now.

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole...

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who ()
    I feel stronger now.

(I knew you were thinking that )

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife.... ()
    I feel stronger now.

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came ( I stabbed Lara Croft)

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for
    signature image

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for me (Max ) because I.....

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. ( I would never do that! )

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but....

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but the doctor who came

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but the doctor who came was not a fan...
    I feel stronger now.

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but the doctor who came was not a fan of Tomb Raider Underworld...

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but the doctor who came was not a fan of Tomb Raider Underworld so he killed

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but the doctor who came was not a fan of Tomb Raider Underworld so he killed Lara again. However
    signature image

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but the doctor who came was not a fan of Tomb Raider Underworld so he killed Lara again. However, Anniversary Lara appeared...

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but the doctor who came was not a fan of Tomb Raider Underworld so he killed Lara again. However, Anniversary Lara appeared, and kissed Winston...
    signature image

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but the doctor who came was not a fan of Tomb Raider Underworld so he killed Lara again. However, Anniversary Lara appeared, and kissed Winston who changed into

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but the doctor who came was not a fan of Tomb Raider Underworld so he killed Lara again. However, Anniversary Lara appeared, and kissed Winston who changed into an eight legged
    signature image

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but the doctor who came was not a fan of Tomb Raider Underworld so he killed Lara again. However, Anniversary Lara appeared, and kissed Winston who changed into an eight legged lolzorsaurus with hairy

Once upon a time Lara decided to eat some bacon which she stole from Max who then stabbed her with the kitchen knife. Then Natla came with champagne for Max because he was the one who killed Lara Croft. Winston immediately called an Ambulance but the doctor who came was not a fan of Tomb Raider Underworld so he killed Lara again. However, Anniversary Lara appeared, and kissed Winston who changed into an eight legged lolzorsaurus with hairy tentacles sticking out of

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast