Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Cloud Strife Thread

Cloud Strife Thread

Originally Posted by GaiaGuardian

So we could now say a happy birthday to Zack Fair!! Happy birthday to one of the greatest SOLDIER operatives ever, with dreams and honor held high, but friends held higher still!

Well said.

Let's see...the evolution of Zack:

FFVII (1997) - semna.webs.com/FFVII_Zack_1.jpg (no scar, 1st Class Zack)

Ehrgeiz (1998) - semna.webs.com/Ehrgeiz_Zack_1.jpg (small scar, 1st Class Zack)

Before Crisis (2005) - semna2.webs.com/BC_Zack_1.jpg (no scar, 1st Class Zack)

Last Order (2005) - semna15.webs.com/LO_Settei_Zack_4.jpg (no scar, 1st Class Zack)

Advent Children (2006) - semna2.webs.com/FFVII_New_Zack_1.jpg (scar, 1st Class Zack)

Crisis Core (2007) - semna4.webs.com/CC_Zack_Aerith_1.jpg (no scar, young Zack, scar, 1st Class Zack)

Kingdom Hearts BbS (2010) - semna4.webs.com/KH_BbS_Zack_2.jpg (no scar, young Zack)

Originally Posted by Gaialei_Strife

AND NOW IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY IN THE GAME VERSION!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY....AGAIN!!! XD

You know its funny, in my JPN version manual it has no birthdays at all, only in my US copy, I think in Japan he was never given an official birthday and the one he had on American Release was a temporary one, or rather, yes Zacks.

I will have more to post on his original birthday, August 19th.

...?

So...in the end, the picture she requested for Cloud's birthday celebrations was never used...

*sighs* Well, well... semna30.webs.com/Shizenkumo.jpg

And, with that, all of my duties here on SEM have come to a close (now with the groups gone and no more requests still in limbo).

(Don't expect to see much of me from now on. ^_-)

okay you got a point there... hmm.. nice pics.

Originally Posted by Grimoire

So...in the end, the picture she requested for Cloud's birthday celebrations was never used...

And, with that, all of my duties here on SEM have come to a close (now with the groups gone and no more requests still in limbo).

Going to miss you Grim. Hope to see you in Quiz time every so often! ^_^

Wait what? You're gonna vanish for a while Grim?! Oh, please, visit your Quiz thread from time to time.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

OTL OMG!!!! I'M SO SORRY GRIM!!!! TT^TT I never got any of the other stuff done in time.... and then I got my 3DS and... it all kinda went downhill from there.

And Grim, now that you're leaving, don't hesitate to email me!! ;D

Shadow: We're late.... this is what happens when you spend the day playing Nier....

Quiet!

Shadow: ..... why are we sounding like the characters?

... ^_^'

Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to leave the site (why would I?), it's just that I won't drop by as often or post much in the way of my own opinions, etc. If I do happen to come across anything Square Enix of interest, I'll leave a link in the appropriate thread. And, if there is ever anything I can do for anyone...Hottokenai.

Either way: Since this is not a thread about Grimoire Valentine, let us return to the main subject: Delivery Boy Cloud Strife.

I noticed that in the manual of FF7 for the Playstation, Cloud's birthday is August 19, or 8/19. In FFT (Final Fantasy Tactics) He has the wrong birthdate, was this done purposely or just not cared for. I know this is petty, but just something I noticed.

Old story.

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

*Shakes head*

This again... There are several sources for both dates: The newer ones say August 11, while the older ones say August 19. To make a long story short: August 19 is most likely a date Cloud came up with when he was trying to mimic Zack and should therefore be Zack's birthday.

(Clarification: "Game" as in FFVII only, not BC, DC or CC. AC/ACC also list Cloud's real birthday as August 11.)

Yes, Happy Birthday Zack Fair, SOLDIER 1st Class and Hero!

By the way, this thread belongs in the FINAL FANTASY VII forum, and not here.

Cloud's "Mam" is called Claudia Strife. She was 33 years old when she died, and 17 when Cloud was born.

store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/49886015...

(On a side note, Tifa's father is called Brian. He died at the age of 40. Ifalna was 29 when she passed away.)

Just started a new game of FFVII and I was wondering if there was ever some sort of official explanation of the voices in Cloud's head that occur throughout the game. I've read many theories and of course I have my own,but I've never found anything to solidify any of them.

faqs.ign.com/articles/698/698416p1.html

Search for "Enigma of the Voice".

Much appreciated, and it seems my own theory prevails!

Old story.

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

*Shakes head*

This again... There are several sources for both dates: The newer ones say August 11, while the older ones say August 19. To make a long story short: August 19 is most likely a date Cloud came up with when he was trying to mimic Zack and should therefore be Zack's birthday.

(Clarification: "Game" as in FFVII only, not BC, DC or CC. AC/ACC also list Cloud's real birthday as August 11.)

Yes, Happy Birthday Zack Fair, SOLDIER 1st Class and Hero!

By the way, this thread belongs in the FINAL FANTASY VII forum, and not here.
    Thanks for being ignorant and rude, I'm new to the site, and forum. I also come from a family that isn't the richest, never owned a PSP and never had any of the movies just Tactics and FF7. I had to beg to get FF7 remake, I'm 15, and when I earn money it goes to more important things than video games. Thanks though, for pointing me out and redirecting me so kindly. I wanted a simple answer.

"Thanks for being ignorant and rude" ...?

Page 2 of 2 First First 12