Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Game: Find that spot!

yep.. i bet it's that. damn it, how could i be so stupid. or maybe... tomb raider anniversary in Greece in the coliseum level when she is weeving in and out of the maze underwater, then she surfaces and bats attack. there is a cage with a skelebob i think....
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    yep.. i bet it's that. damn it, how could i be so stupid. or maybe... tomb raider anniversary in Greece in the coliseum level when she is weeving in and out of the maze underwater, then she surfaces and bats attack. there is a cage with a skelebob i think....
    Indeed. your turn.

yey! WHOO!

You're kidding me? I bet when i go over there it'll trigger a trap that i'll have to run from. no doubt.
    signature image

is it TRII great wall of china after the boulder chases you or same level with the spiked wall trap
    signature image

Nope
    signature image

Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Peru. first level, i thought it was something with 'mountain'... anyway, when you open the door and enter the cave, there's a butto on the ground wich you cant walk past without stepping on it. it will start a trap-system. or Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Peru, Tomb of Tihocan. when you are trying to enter the tempel for the first time, a giant bolder stone will roll of the slope.

Not even close
    signature image

is it tomb raider 3
    signature image

Reminds me of TR:L?

Is it TR Legend, Ghana? At the end of the level, you go up the stairs and you can see a huge boulder hanging above and as you get closer it falls down...

no... hint: not a crystal game.
    signature image

TR2: Offshore Rig. Just right out side, there's a Ramp that has a pair of barrels, and if you step foot on the ramp they come rolling toward you..?
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

nope. Hint after 3 more guesses.
    signature image

tomb raider angel of darkness in the hall of seasons can't remeber which one it was but you have to run from the flame if i remeber right opr beneath the hall of season with the big machine chasin ya
    signature image

This happens at least once in every good Tomb Raider game...

Is the trap you are talking about a rolling boulder?
    signature image

Speaking of Boulder.. Is it the lever trap, where you pull it, it opens a door, but you must race to the end of the hall and get out before you're pancake'd? (TR:3 The Jungle)
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

TR:1? There's lots of traps in there that you can see coming but can do nothing about. But yeah, as L2R said, sounds like the blurb of the TR series really.

no... hint: It has nothing to do with a boulder.
    signature image

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132