Thread: funny tomb raider death

funny tomb raider death

what's your favorite death?

heres my favorite death:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_BF7...eature=related

Smile

Swan-diving from great heights is always a classic.

After that probably comes the impaled-on-spikes (despite how much I dread them ).

I like being crushed between or under blocks. Otherwise being thrown off a high ledge from an explosion of a grenade and dying on impact.

I have many favourite deaths. but I'll post my top 3.

1. TR-TR2, the glitched death, where you hang onto the same ledge a boulder rolls off, and some how crushes you. Giving the floating glitched death.

2. Quadbike + water = explosion.

3. Failure to ace the corner glitch, then finding yourself falling from a high place, and dying.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Max 28 View Post
    I like being crushed between or under blocks. Otherwise being thrown off a high ledge from an explosion of a grenade and dying on impact.
    me too but i like when lara falls and dies near water, she falls into the water

Quote Originally Posted by littleraider31 View Post
    me too but i like when lara falls and dies near water, she falls into the water
    Yes! And once she went to float to the top of the water and floated out above the surface .

I can't really remember TLR or AOD. I haven't played those games in forever. I don't even have them anymore tbh. And Crystal's deaths aren't really too good.

But listening to lara scream is kind of cool when you jump from really high areas.
    signature image

Diving and somersaulting twice off Lara's Home's roof resulting in Lara breaking her neck (TR 2-3)...

Ah, good times.

I really like the looooong scream form falling of Torso boss's platform in TR1.

Quote Originally Posted by Max 28 View Post
    I really like the looooong scream form falling of Torso boss's platform in TR1.
    The drop is so far that Lara has to take a deep breath and start her screaming all over again part way through!

Leaping of the top off the tomb of ancients. She screams and screams and once landed on top of the undead dude.
    I am stuck. Any Tomb raiding simmer feels this way. I am stuck between a Lara and a plombomb here.

^ I always tried that but never made it.

i love when she crush in the bike

Quote Originally Posted by Lara is awesome View Post
    Leaping of the top off the tomb of ancients. She screams and screams and once landed on top of the undead dude.
    Definitely! Man, her scream is sooooooo cool (no, I'm not a psychopath, thanks for the question).
    I feel stronger now.

The ways she's killed by the T-Rex in the second interactive cutscene in The Lost Valley level of Anniversary is freakin' sweet
    signature image

I loved to flatten Lara like a pancake with the boulders. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by NatlaUnleashed94 View Post
    And Crystal's deaths aren't really too good.
    Oh I dunno there is the odd jewel. For instance even though it is only a minor glitch in TRU, I still find it quite humorous how Lara will slide to her death if you attempt to walk back up some slopes!
    It's been a long time since a came around, been a long time but I'm back in town.

My fav is the obvious Midas hand death.

Being crushed by the hammer in the Hephastes room or a sword falling on you in the Damocles room is fun.

Falling in Lava and seeing her arm slide into it in Anniversary
    signature image

The guards that skew Lara in floating islands and then hold her up in the air. Ouch!

Tomb Raider Legend, Nepal glitch. jump from high on the edge of a platform. Lara climbs on the platform and then fall down dead; hilarious! Couldn't find a video.

Quote Originally Posted by littleraider31 View Post

heres my favorite death:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_BF7...eature=related

that's funny. mine is this one- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDZvy6uWAc and another one but i can't find it, i worked it out ages ago and it's also on youtube. you basically go to the room with the water, dive off the top ledge where you grapple it to lower arms to raise wall to allow water through, dive quickly before the cut scene activates, she dies, then the scene comes on and lara is floating dead in water. funny.
    signature image