Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Dc direct to make arkham asylum toys

Dc direct to make arkham asylum toys

Dc direct to make arkham asylum toys

I got the recent previews book and in the inside they showed the cover for toyfare #156 and on the cover it said that dc direct will be making figures from batman arkham asylum.Which IMO SUCKS.it should have been done by mattel.Mattel-they could make 3 waves of characters MAX with killer croc,bane and venom joker as collect&connects .DC DIRECT-very detailed and crappy articulation.i think dc direct should be strictly statues .if you need to see a pic of the cover post your e-mail and i'll send you a pic to post here because i dont know how to post pics

What could have been
    WAVE 1-killer croc
    Batman
    Joker
    Harley
    Arkham guard
    Joker Thug(White)

Wave 2-Venom Joker
    Scarecrow
    Gordan
    Poison Ivy
    Zsasz
    Joker Thug(black)

Wave 3-bane
    Aaron Cash
    Warden Quincy Sharp
    Frank Boles
    Dr. Penelope Young
    Oracle

so maybe not 3 waves because i wouldnt think they would make a figure of sharp or Dr.Young

Awsome, I was thinking what figures they should make and possable stuff to go with them but I was thinking more neca stuff like light up eyes for dective mode, a battle damaged batman... but I doubt we'll get any of that cool stuff.
    I killed Jason Todd and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

I'm excited,because DC Direct makes some quality stuff,though I still hope that someday,Hot Toys gives us some 1/6 scale figures.
    signature image

TOTALLY BUYIN DIS JUNK!!

omg.

some pics would or source of info would be nice.

Originally Posted by Scarn
    some pics would or source of info would be nice.
    tell me your e-mail so i could send you the cover.on the cover it only showed a statue

Originally Posted by brarez
    i dont know how to post pics
    Okay, I'm here to help.

First go to Photobucket.

Then make an account.

Then click the 'My Home' button at the top of the screen.

Then click 'Upload images & videos'

Find the picture, upload it.

Then click on the image. This will take you to another page where the picture will be it's full size.

Right click the image, copy and paste the address (URL) into the reply box here and add [img] before it and [/img] after it, like this - [img]*image url*[/img]

thanks

cool, but isnt that just the statue thing?
    Originally Posted by Batman
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

Isnt that a statue. I saw it once here, I think Sammii posted it.

It is the statue!
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

it is just the statue because its only a preview of the issue.they wouldnt put a picture of the actual toy on the cover.when the issue comes out the pics or announcement will be on the inside of the issue

I made a list of the ultimate Arkham Asylum figures the other day.... cause I'm sad and have no friends with what stuff they should come with I might post it later to see if you argree

http://previewsworld.com/public/defa...=214&sn=415933

Here's a preview website I found that talks about this a little more.

who would want a Dr. Young figure? and if Oracle gets a figure why not Riddler? this whole thing is just a way to rake in more money. i want a sequel to the game not some lame toys.

Originally Posted by Prince Daka
    who would want a Dr. Young figure? and if Oracle gets a figure why not Riddler? this whole thing is just a way to rake in more money. i want a sequel to the game not some lame toys.
    the list above isnt what dc direct is making i just put that as a guess as to what mattel would do.they probably wouldnt make the 3rd wave because its lame but the rest they would

Originally Posted by Prince Daka
    Well duh its a way get more money , all they want is to make the franchise bigger. Toy companies have nothing to do with development of video games and even if they did some of that money will go into the development of the sequeal

This is actually pretty cool. I do have to agree that DC Direct, most of the time makes action figures with really crappy articulation or no articulation from the waist down! But I do love how detailed they are. Mattel on the other hand makes action figures with good articulation but they lose a lot of the details. I am happy that DC Direct is making them. In my opinion did a great job with Secret Files: Batman Rogues Gallery. The figures were very detailed and the articulation wasn’t bad at all. I can’t wait to see what they do with Arkham Asylum… I hope they don’t mess it up

I believe that all owners of the AA deserve a free Batman Figure

Fourm members should get money off..... If not I'll blow up a hospital..... or just be really upset I ain't decided which one yet

it would be great if a batman figure came with the collectors edition to make it even more worth it.maybe next time.if not that then a coupon for all forum members

I hope maybe they do something for the CE of Batman AA2 or for preorders. I really nice figure would definitely make alot of fans happy and willing to shell out that 100 bucks again.

Originally Posted by Zombie-Gamer
    Awsome, I was thinking what figures they should make and possable stuff to go with them but I was thinking more neca stuff like light up eyes for dective mode, a battle damaged batman... but I doubt we'll get any of that cool stuff.
    NECA did a beautiful job on the God of War II figures, it's a shame that they had to hand the reins over to DC Direct for God of War III.
    But on topic, these would be soooo much better made by NECA or at least by Mattel in the DC Universe or the Movie Masters styles!
    Dif tor heh smusma.

I just hope these figures are ready for some hardcore play times.

I just hope these figures are ready for some hardcore play times.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last