Page 6 of 11 First First ... 2345678910 ... Last

Thread: The Introduction Thread

The Introduction Thread

Welcome to all of you guys! Have a nice time here! (And please, don't start already-existent, unuseful threads )

Aloha

Hello, I am Azkadellia93....a big Batman Fan i own every batman movie,and television show...well except for Mask of the Phantasm (By the way i'm a guy don't let the name fool you.).

I'm Alli, I'm fifteen and I've been a fan of Batman since I can remember. I grew up watching Batman and Robin, and despite people thinking it's a bad movie it still holds a place in my heart for being the first movie I really watched. I adore the animated series, I just love every second of it. In fact, I was watching it today. xD

I'm a Batman fan at heart, I went around saying I was engaged to Bruce Wayne when I was in 2nd and 3rd grade. Along with writing absolutely dreadful crossover fics with Batman involved, but then again it was 2nd grade.

I overuse smiley faces, and it's not uncommon for me to have xD or XD three times in a two paragraph post. It's sad really.

I just recently got interested in Batman comics, seeing as I made my dad finally clean the garage with the 15k+ comics in it. I think I started reading them because after I read Watchmen I was looking for something else.

I cannot wait for Arkham Asylum, it's to the point I'm bargining doing my AP homework to get the game. xDD I've played the demo so many times.

I ADORE Joker and Harley. I'm a J/H fangirl, aswell as a Harley and Ivy fangirl. I spend too much time playing the sims with custom content.

I'm a writer, I roleplay too much and am currently co-writing a DC/Batman fanfiction. We're just not finishing chapter one, but I think it's good. I find it sad that there aren't too many DC Comic fans at the school I go to, so I get mocked and such. Fun, fun.

I don't like Heath Ledger's Joker, and I don't care if you hate me for it. If you're going to hate me for my opinion, I really don't want to waste my time with you anyway. -shrug-

Annd to wrap this off, I'd like to say tied with Batman, Star Wars is another one of my loves. I'm almost as much as a Obi-wan fangirl as I am a Batman fangirl.

That's my life story in a nice and condensed version. /fail

My name's Teyon and I'm an illustrator/3D artist for Smith Micro Software. Love the demo and look forward to the game. As a huge Batman fan, it's nice to see a game that handles him so well.

hello. i am also john doe and im kinda geeky
    Wait 'til they get a load of me!
    music avatar of the month: Nine Inch Nails, The Slip

hey this is my first post been a batman fan since the first movie came out. batman is the only DC character i like but besides captain america he's my favorite. im 24 live out west in oregon. i'm beyond excited for the game played the demo probably 40 times and can't effing wait for the full release!

Welcome to the community. Check out Arkham Asylum and enjoy your stay.
    HEAPING DOUBLE-DIP OF JUSTICE!

Hey all. 31 year old (man) from Canada. Been a huge fan of Batman and video games since I was a kid

I have been reading these forums for the past few months now, and thought maybe it's about time I registered...

I'll be talkin' to ya!

yo, I'm Latrell

I'm 15 years old, and i'm a huge fan of Batman because he was the first hero to really get my attention on a mental level, ever since i accidentally turned on Batman: The Animated Series, and was hooked with the Batman enigma ever since, I'm really into his comics, like the killing Joke, Arkham Asylum, and a helluva lot more, my PSN: is InfernoV2 I accept any friend requests, plus i love to write, and hope i can get a job for marvel or Dc one day. I also love basketball, and its a dream of mine to join the UFC. I'm also super excited for this game.

Batman fan from RI USA

Hey everyone, 19 year old guy from Ireland here. Psychology degree student at present, interested in psychotic mindsets i.e. that of the Joker, particularly as I can have one myself. ;3

Massive fan of Batsy, even more of the clown prince. Looking forward to getting to know you all soon. ^^
    "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy... Just one bad day. You had a bad day once... and everything changed." - The Joker

Hi everyone.

My name is Paul and I go by the handle of Batty999. I am known by this name on a number of Batman boards and at DeviantArt, where I post pictures of my Batman costumes and my Batman obsession.

I am 47 years old (I think that makes me the oldest here). I taught myself to read by reading Superman and Batman comics when I was about 3-4. As I was born in the early 60's, I grew up with comics and the Batman TV series with Adam West and Burt Ward. I first got interested in B-AA because of the costume. I really wanted to make one. I saw it as a challenge. It is still a work in pogress, but this what I have so far.

I have a cowl coming that I think is very close to the look of the game cowl and a musclesuit to wear under the costume to bulk me up.

Any fellow Aussies here come and say hi at GenCon in Brisbane on September 19. I will be wearing this, so I won't be hard to miss.

After using the demo to get better pics for the costume design, I really got into the flow of the game and now have the CE on preorder and I am counting the days for its arrival.

Thanks for listening (reading), and I am excited for this game.

Paul
    He's not the hero we need, but the one we deserve right now.

Well to start this off my name is Ryan but most people call me reaver since i actually have the soul reaver from legacy of kain tattooed down my spine along with kain and raziel on my shoulder blades.(dont ever get a tat down ur spine it sucked) im 21 and from the united states and i am an 360 owner my gamertag is CondemnedAngel7 feel free to add but send a message first so i can clear my friends list. i got introduced to batman when i was an infant my mom got me the old school black and white batman movies and the 1960's movie definately a big fan.

Hey there people,

My name is David Bryan but people refer to me as Bryanee but feel free to call me David if you want. I'm 25 and next month I turn 26. I'm not just a HUGE Batman fan but a big DC fan in general. I'm a collector of DC comics/graphic novels and a big fan of the Bruce Timm/Dini cartoons and movies.

I have the CE of Arkham Asylum pre-ordered and I think I've played the demo on PS3 and 360 about 26 times in total and most of those on the 360. I cannot wait.

Thanks for reading.

Oh yeah how do you get an avatar pic? I cant find any option for it.

Originally Posted by bryanee1983
    Hey there people,

My name is David Bryan but people refer to me as Bryanee but feel free to call me David if you want. I'm 25 and next month I turn 26. I'm not just a HUGE Batman fan but a big DC fan in general. I'm a collector of DC comics/graphic novels and a big fan of the Bruce Timm/Dini cartoons and movies.

I have the CE of Arkham Asylum pre-ordered and I think I've played the demo on PS3 and 360 about 26 times in total and most of those on the 360. I cannot wait.

Thanks for reading.

Oh yeah how do you get an avatar pic? I cant find any option for it.
    Click user cp on the top left and then when ur on ur thing on the left of the new page there should be an avatar clicky lol

Cheers mate

Greetings Everyone

Greetings Everyone,

I'm gclhoutx and as you can tell I'm from Houston Texas and the first three letters are my initials. I've had a Kidney transplant in March of 93 and I just recently turned 38 years old on August 6th of this year. Have a AAS Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Worked several years doing database development for a software company. Then worked as a Network Operations Center supervisor for a local ISP but at the moment I am currently unemployed. More or less I would have to say that I am a video game addict.

I'm not really a big comic-book fan and only ever had 2 comic books my entire life, Both which were about wolverine. I'd have to say Spiderman was probably the main Comic-book hero I grew up with. Just due to a picture my Mom had on her office desk with me holding a book titled "Be nice to spiders" hence all my parents friends called me spiderman. Though when it comes to Batman, I'd have to say that I relate to him more because he is a more realistic character than the others. Where others rely on mutated skills or powers of some sort.

I grew up watching Adam West and Burt Ward portraying Batman and Robin, which I thought was a riot. I really like how Christopher Nolan's past two Batman movies were done and helped revive the Batman universe. Anyway from playing the PC Demo of Batman: Arkham Asylum I'd have to say Rocksteady and Edios have done a remarkable job. Also, From what I've seen so far from the different skins people are making hopefully they will release the game with a SDK pack. Be pretty funny to see a modded version of the game with the emote affects like Kapooow, Zoink, Biff, etc.. that were shown in the old television series.

Hey All!

Hello All,

The Canadian here (Dang I accidently spelled it wrong when creating my username!!!)
    Which brings me to this, is there any way someone could edit my username for me?

Anyways, I love to write, sometimes I spend hours a day doing it, mostly fictional stuff. Big fan of Batman, read some of the comic series as a kid. Love playing video games, reading, writing, watching TV, etc...

JOKER HERE as you all SHOULD know that my name is commisioner Mulla. what does that mean...... of course i am the captains brother i am 11 but i am soooooo much into batman i have everything the captain has OFCOURSE!!!

Originally Posted by TheJokerScars
    JOKER HERE as you all SHOULD know that my name is commisioner Mulla. what does that mean...... of course i am the captains brother i am 11 but i am soooooo much into batman i have everything the captain has OFCOURSE!!!
    Oh you. I had a sneaky feeling it was you when i first saw the name but i didnt speak.
    i have everything the captain has OFCOURSE!!!
    What do you mean by that???

If i buy something its mine. So that means you wont be able to touch my collectors edition

Hello!

Hello, Batman fans. I'm Kingblivious, and I hope to have fun discussing Arkham Asylum.

Originally Posted by Batty999
    Hi everyone.

My name is Paul and I go by the handle of Batty999. I am known by this name on a number of Batman boards and at DeviantArt, where I post pictures of my Batman costumes and my Batman obsession.

I am 47 years old (I think that makes me the oldest here). I taught myself to read by reading Superman and Batman comics when I was about 3-4. As I was born in the early 60's, I grew up with comics and the Batman TV series with Adam West and Burt Ward. I first got interested in B-AA because of the costume. I really wanted to make one. I saw it as a challenge. It is still a work in pogress, but this what I have so far.

I have a cowl coming that I think is very close to the look of the game cowl and a musclesuit to wear under the costume to bulk me up.

Any fellow Aussies here come and say hi at GenCon in Brisbane on September 19. I will be wearing this, so I won't be hard to miss.

After using the demo to get better pics for the costume design, I really got into the flow of the game and now have the CE on preorder and I am counting the days for its arrival.

Thanks for listening (reading), and I am excited for this game.

Paul
    That....is awesome!

Nemisis296

Thank you. I am pretty happy with the way this has turned out.

Maybe I should start a thread dedicated to the costume. What do you all think?

Paul
    He's not the hero we need, but the one we deserve right now.

Hello.

My real name is Dante,I am from Michigan and I have been a fan of batman since mid 90's.I watched quite alot of the animated series back then and read a few comics.

For hobbies,I like doing parkour,playing bass,and writing music with my band mates.I also enjoy driving around downtown detroit during the night since I really enjoy the scene.I own a Playstation 3 and if you want to add me my psn is Raklor.

Hiiyah! My real name is Harlen, I am from Australia , curently living in America and as you can tell, My favorite batman charachter is Harleen Quinzel a.k.a HarleyQuinn.

I changed Harley to Harlen, becuase Im a boy, I even cosplay as a male Harley Quinn at Comic-convention and such. Im 19 yrs old. And if you want to add me on my Xbox 360 My XBL is vealside! Later!
    "I want a lawyer! I want a doctor! I want a cheese sandwich!"

Page 6 of 11 First First ... 2345678910 ... Last