Page 2 of 11 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: The Introduction Thread

The Introduction Thread

I'm sam, i've been here ages, only just introducing myself now. I have 12 toes. Not really, but i seemed uninteresting so i had to spice it up a little y'know

I'm Argel319 Ph.D! Well, I don't have my Ph.D yet, but I'm an expert on human behaviorism.
    I spend my weekends on the Playstation Network, playing Burnout Paradise and LittleBigPlanet.
    I rarely buy games, and when I do it's usually the game that I've been tracking for months before release (like Burnout and LBP) like Arkham Asylum...
    Dif tor heh smusma.

Originally Posted by Argel319
    I'm Argel319 Ph.D! Well, I don't have my Ph.D yet, but I'm an expert on human behaviorism.
    I spend my weekends on the Playstation Network, playing Burnout Paradise and LittleBigPlanet.
    I rarely buy games, and when I do it's usually the game that I've been tracking for months before release (like Burnout and LBP) like Arkham Asylum...
    There are some very good titles out there, I would recomend Metal Gear Solid 4, it has the stealth aspect of Batman, in a way, really good game though.

hi, im rob 14yrs iv been a fan of batman ever since i watched the old animated series a, like reading the comics and i like playing video games.

Originally Posted by door noob
    Hi, I'm Jon Doe. I've got an drinking problem.
    its like an AA meeting for people that are addicted to batman

My name is k1ll1ng j0k3 and I am a batmanholic! he is destroying my life!!!!

my name is maliek, im in my early 30's
    im in media, advertising and have owned my own company since i was 19.

i was born in a horrible place called QOM, IRAN.
    moved to the united states when i was 10, not speaking english and was taught, america wanted me dead.

i began learning english, from DC's wonder woman comics and i was attracted to EVER see a woman, who was not subjugated, and enslaved , as male property.

i first heard of batman from an old crossover tale, and was VERY interested and attracted to bruce waynes plight, and emotions.

since then, i have not only looked to comics of enjoyment, and peace.

but for moral and life lessons, which were NOT attainable in my homeland, and unthinkable.

in my eyes , bruce timm and paul dini's versions of batman, superman, and the justice league was very important to ME , for reason's .....gladly, you will never have to understand.

have a good day
    VXR
    http://www.arkham-themovie.com/

Guess I'm long overdue for this. "MCREF" is actually a combination of things. REF is actually the initials of my name and I use it as a rap alias. I'll post a link if you guys want to check my stuff.

Raised in Santa Ana, Cali. Despite what people talk about, nothing ever happened to me there. Got really interested in high school theater but I kept getting passed up for good roles because of my age and there was this whole "seniority" mantality over casting. So when I moved to Anaheim, I didn't think twice. I got superstar status at my next school.

Graduated awhile ago and I want to become a music producer. Or an actor. Or both. Whichever comes first. I'm gonna go to college for music production and try some auditions on the way.

www.myspace.com/original101hiphop
    Check out my artist page on facebook: The Accidental Masterpiece

Well I guess I'll introduce myself aswell

Name's Patrick, 20 years old, been a Batman fan since I was 5 (1994).

I live in the Netherlands, so bear with me on my English

In my free time I like : Gaming, 3D Modeling, working out.

Got a Xbox 360 and PS3 plan on getting Batman Arkham Asylum for both

Well, name's Michael. 30 years old and born in Chattanooga, TN. Hobbies are Working out, playing Baseball/Softball, Video Games, Transformers, and reading just about anything I can get my hands on. Currently studying Japanese and Spanish. The former for enjoyment, the latter for work.
    "In war, there is no greater honor than victory"

Stuart. 24, soon to be 25 this month. I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. Big fan of Batman is most forms(comics, tv, film, the upcoming game) and comics in general. I'm a PS3 owner (yay!) and I play COD4 weekly with my clan, UKFC. I enjoy gaming, reading and online RPGing.

Ryne, 17, Born in Chicago, Illinois lived there until I was 4 and am currently in Plant City, Florida. I have been a fan of Batman ever since my dad introduced me to the comics when I was 8 and have been continuing on reading them since and following this game. I often sit around just surfing the internet like or just reading comics like some person with.. no life.. That's bout it

Hi, Im Bob Billy. Im 73 years old and I hate when little children play in my yard.I enjoy playing any sports despite my age. I live in Antartica.

Originally Posted by Man of Steel
    Hi, Im Bob Billy. Im 73 years old and I hate when little children play in my yard.I enjoy playing any sports despite my age. I live in Antartica.
    Wow, try to be serious.

Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    Wow, try to be serious.
    He's not kidding last time we had a poll how old are you and he was the only one i think who was 50 plus
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...t=89621&page=2

Whats up my name is Chris J,

I've been a batman fanatic since birth, I was born into the animated series era pretty much. So I was part of the running around the house with my sleeping blanket tied around my neck, jumping off the bed a thousand times to watch my CAPE billow in the air group. As a kid I was a fan of everything batman. Every movie, cartoon show, super nintendo or sega game, book, coloring book, action figure, I was sure i had it all. As I got older and got into film and cinematography, I realized how compelling, emotional, dark and fascinating the Bruce Wayne/batman story really was beyond the cape being tied around the neck days lol. I loved the darkness, the stealth and mental power batman has. Christopher Nolan and his crew depicted it best(Nolan is God). The one thing batman lacked was a video game that could truly capture who he was and made the player feel like they were batman(my dream since day one). And now here we are, I lose sleep at night thinking and pondering of how this game is gunna feel in the palm of my hands to actually, FINALLY be batman. Basically Rocksteady and eidos are making a child's dream come true. I'm twenty now and still batsy 4 life and will be at gamestop at 9:55 on august 25th. The demo needs to hurry up and come out.
    "You know how to fight six men, we will teach you how to engage six hundred. You'll learn to disappear and become truly invisible" (_l\_/l_)

Welcome, Batsy. Enjoy your stay.

Originally Posted by EliteF50
    Welcome, Batsy. Enjoy your stay.
    Thanx for the warm welcome elite
    "You know how to fight six men, we will teach you how to engage six hundred. You'll learn to disappear and become truly invisible" (_l\_/l_)

Originally Posted by Bat_Fan
    its like an AA meeting for people that are addicted to batman
    Excactly.

Hey my name is Ryan. I'm 21, I've been a Batfan ever since I was 2. It was past on to me by my dad. I grew up watching the adam west reruns. And watch the animated show with my dad! (Aahh Memories!) Saw all the films in theaters! I've read some of the comics and ive read mostly all the graphic novels! I've been following this game since I heard about it! And I just now started the forums... I can't wait for my collector's edition! I'm so excited to get the achievements! My friends call me a Achievement wh**e! Thanks for making this game for us obessive batfans!

Greetings! I'm Will, 19 years old (I turn 20 a day before the game comes out and won't get a good night sleep till then!) and studying chemistry at uni. I've only read batman comics for a couple of years but been a batfan before I was born. I loved watching the Burton films on VHS as a kid, and still do, and it didn't mess me up at all, lol. I loved Batman Begins and in my view The Dark Knight is the best movie ever. I've heard about this game in April and been waiting in anxious anticipation since then. The only batman game I have played is batman begins on game boy advance which was alright but B:AA is going to best batman game ever and maybe best game ever. I pre-ordered the collector’s edition for x-box mid May because of challenge map and batarang (no playable joker, sad face but sill good game so now happy face). I wish the batarang was metal instead of plastic but I guess that would be a bit dangerous. Anyway can’t wait for what looks likes to be a great game!

Big Grin

Hey i'm Guy I am 15 and live in Hampshire. Batman was one of my first ever thing to get into along with my passion of LEGO. I first started to like batman when I was about 3. Every living hour I would dress up as batman creating my own fantasy stories. Ever since then Batman Has been my No.1 Super Hero. At the moment I am using my passion of Batman and Lego to make some Batman animations and scenes. I like video Games, i do Archery and like soo many other things that it would probaly take a day to write them and you (who is reading this) would die of Bordom. My Xbox live Game Tag is DEVILFISH94. After I finish the lego I will post it online!!!!

Hey im Keiran and i have loved Batman ever since i was a kid! i like football(soccer) and keeping in shape.And about Batman AA i personally cant wait for this game, it looks like its gonna be the best Batman game we ever had.
    I am also pleased to be joining such an awesome community, oh yeah thats right just because i recently registered dosen't mean i haven't been watching..........

Hi, my name is Jeremy and I'm a Batmanaholic too. I'll be turning 28 in July, I'm married, and I live in the upper peninsula of Michigan.

Hello, my name is Christian in 17 years old and I play video games ALOT!!! I'm an Army Soldier in the delayed entry program. Other than play video games I read. Sometimes more than I play video games. But what I do read are graphic novels. Batman in DC and Captain America in Marvel, in JLA vs DC Universe Batman and Captain America were most closely related in skills and most down to Earth seeing the problem for what it is!! Batman is the sickest DC character!!!!!! I've been following Batman since I was about 7 years old and my brother started the whole Batman franchise for me. I first followed the movies, then comic books, graphic novels, and then the games. Some were good most weren't !!!! But I have been a fan since then. I recently read the Graphic Novel, Batman: Arkham Asylum. The Joker is crazy!!!! This is going to be the coolest game ever!!!!! Can't wait for it to come out. I have pre-ordered Batman Arkham Asylum Collectors Edition and i can't wait for that Batarang!!!! My gamertag on Xbox Live is MayChris048 feel free to send me a friends request!!!

Page 2 of 11 First First 123456 ... Last