Thread: TR legend PC game

Question TR legend PC game

When I first installed TR Legend, it worked great. Then I uninstalled it for awhile. Now i tried re-installing the game and I keep getting "setup has detected that game is already installed, uninstall game before installing". I''ve searched my files, programs for it and cannot found anything. Is there somewhere else within the computer I could look?
    Has this happened to anyone else?

The Registry, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by TombraiderKes View Post
    When I first installed TR Legend, it worked great. Then I uninstalled it for awhile. Now i tried re-installing the game and I keep getting "setup has detected that game is already installed, uninstall game before installing". I''ve searched my files, programs for it and cannot found anything. Is there somewhere else within the computer I could look?
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    Enter into the registry of a computer, remove record about Tomb Raider: .../Eidos/Tomb Raider Legend/... and then try to establish anew. At me too most was. All has helped...

tr legend

how do i enter into the registry of my computer?

registry & TR Legend

I got in registry and entered: /Edios/Tombraider/Legend as instructed and came up with nothing.
    I also entered Legend and came up with IMsoLegend I don't know what this is or if it is TRLegend. Is there a way I could fine out if this is about TRLegend?
    Or is there another problem why I can't reinstall the PC game?

I just tried myself, and you have to be at /Crystal Dynamics/Tomb Raider: Legend.
    (windows XP though.. )

ah well, you can use the search option also, if you don't find it that easy

If you find Tomb Raider: Legend, remove the folder, and install Legend again.
    (Be sure that you have uninstalled Legend before removing something in the registry.)

No. No. No. You just haven't correctly understood me. I have in view of in the register of a computer, namely: if at you have Windows XP, go: "Start-up", "Search", further type "regedit" in search, further search line :HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, Crystal Dynamics and delete

Smile

Then remove game from a computer and establish anew. Should work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zipi.91 View Post
    ... if at you have Windows XP, go: "Start-up", "Search", further type "regedit" in search,...
    I just push "windows logo" + "r", and typ "regedit" in the field. It's quicker

Well, may be

Zipi.91 :I have windows vista laptop. It would not work.

I had the - TOMB RAIDER LEGEND
    & gave to a Friend & hes asking keys for it

Please tell me does this game need Keys to Install
    & if so how do i get them

HELP PLEASE
    Lord Vader

"Knowledge grows when shared"

there are no keys

Quote Originally Posted by Madenice View Post
    there are no keys
    thxs bro
    Also would u know about

TOMB RAIDER ANGEL OF DARKNESS

does it need keys ?

thxs
    Lord Vader

"Knowledge grows when shared"

Thank you-I have windows vista laptop. I had to enter it all differently but it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by TombraiderKes View Post
    Thank you-I have windows vista laptop. I had to enter it all differently but it worked.
    I'm glad it worked out

And for lordvader:

No Tomb Raider need a key. And your friend shouldn't ask you for keys. When you have keys, you are supposed to keep them to yourself. Otherwise you get the chance that your game won't work anymore