Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Outerworld Discussions

Outerworld Discussions

Outerworld Discussions

Where exactly is the npc supposed to spawn? It says I successfully summoned someone, but they are nowhere to be found. Clicking the summon button again just says they were already summoned. Are they guaranteed to be where the photo was taken? Like, if it says canopus farms, will they be somewhere in the wildlands? Or do they spawn in the world you are currently in? Or can they just spawn anywhere in the game? The app either flat out does not work or I'm missing something. I just summoned about 20 people in a row hoping that it would kickstart the summoning or something. So far, nothing.

How do you even connect to the out world?! It worked in the demo for me, then everytime I've played without signing into PSN it pops up can't that it can't connect, blah blah. Then today I play LRFFXIII whilst signed into PSN and there's no out world and I can't take screenshots to send there. WTH? It's definitely not 'start' or 'select'.

Outerworld service in Lightning Returns is not available

(PlayStation 3) I cannot access the Outerworld service in LLFFXIII. I always enable the connection to the outerworld services, but when I press the START button during the game I don't have the option to submit photos, and Lightning's messages. I also can't see other player's posts and messages. They just don't appear over any non-player character. This never happened to me before. I could access the Outerworld service since the game's release until now. Thank you for your time. Awesome game by the way.

Same here ... everything's was workin fine for me until 2 days ago. I loaded my save than it said 'system error' but I still could load it & play. Since that moment even if I activate them everytime in the options the Outerworld services don't appear ingame anymore. Please help! :/

Originally Posted by Kebiwoni
    (PlayStation 3) I cannot access the Outerworld service in LLFFXIII. I always enable the connection to the outerworld services, but when I press the START button during the game I don't have the option to submit photos, and Lightning's messages. I also can't see other player's posts and messages. They just don't appear over any non-player character. This never happened to me before. I could access the Outerworld service since the game's release until now. Thank you for your time. Awesome game by the way.
    Wow. Actually all u have to do is activate the Outerworld services ingame again after u loaded ur game! xD

Under the settings part of the menu, have you enabled either the facebook or twitter for the outer world to work?

Possible strange outerworld services bug

Hello, I've been eagerly awaiting the duelist garb and became frustrated when I couldn't find @LRFF13 anywhere. Then I noticed I hadn't seen ANY outerworld chars in my game in a few days, and when I looked I saw that Outerworld services had somehow disabled themselves (I'm willing to attest I never physically disabled the options myself). I've had it reenabled for a day now and I'm still yet to see a single Outerworld char appear in my game. It's allowing me to submit posts and so forth, but the chars are seemingly gone. I'd really like to obtain the Duelist garb. I had no ideas getting Helter Skelter, however. Has anyone else had this issue or have any ideas how to fix it? Thank you very much.

Outerworld Challenge Still Available?

So I've been holding out on playing Lightning Returns and I just saw the Outerworld Challenges today. Could I still get the reward for the challenge #1? Could I get the reward for #2 even if I'll start playing tomorrow?

Outerworld Discussions

1. On the FB app, the first outerworld challenge appears to be unavailable for summon. Does that mean this event is over? I read it would be available until April.

2. Is the new DLC actually out? I want to buy my Aerith costume, but it doesn't appear to be on the PSN.

Some information would be nice. Thank you!

Thumbs Down Outerworld is slow

Outerworld for me is slow, I mean I would love to see what other people have posted and see their items that they have for sale, but... It takes whole minute to load the whole post that someone has postet there. Also if I "Cheer" for someones' post it takes another minute... and I get loads of "system errors" or whatever it says when it loads for too long.

I bet it's not only me that has this problem and I would like to hear if there is a fix for this or does almost everyone have this "problem".

Cheers

I've read somewhere that you can still get them. But you'll have to buy em in the 'Rewards Barter Shop' I believe, instead of getting em for free. Not sure how much Gil they cost.

Yeah you can get 'em. I don't know if you need to talk some other outerworld person than the first official ff npc.

I mean I just started to use outerworld service and got the 2nd reward and when I readed this after few hours I got that I checked again and I got the 1st reward ;D

so thank you I quess.

[BUG] Outerworld Services Unavailable

As the title suggests I've stumbled across a bug concerning the Outerworld Services. Even though I have internet connection, am signed into (unfortunately...) Xbox Live, the Outerworld Services cannot be accessed. I won't get into a long and detailed story of exactly what was going on because nothing in said story is relative to the issue. Suffice to say they simply stopped working. Tried to upload snapshot, "System Error has occurred."

Restarted Xbox, loaded up game, and tried to enable the services in settings...

"System Error has occurred."

It's not like it's a big deal since the service is actually pretty worthless and just takes up space in my opinion, but it would be nice to be able to save some of these accomplishments and funny moments to my facebook page. Just saying.

I have a different issue... I was able to use outerworld services for 1 night, then when I tried to submit a snapshot this morning it says "A system error has occured"

I checked my settings and it was turned off. I tried to turn it back on and it said the same thing. I get a "Loading..." message then "A system error has occured" and wont connect to the service even though i am connected to the internet.

this blows because ive come acros some really funny scenarios in game that i wanted to share on my facebook page. :/

*Dances around Lightning.. Er.. I mean campfire >_>* Meka shaka Laka Bump! Meka Shaka Laka Bump!

I have the same problem. It started Sunday night but in my case i was trying to download a message not upload. Every time i try to activate the Outerworld services it sais "a system error has occurred" and it disables again. I don't know if it's a downed server or if my game somehow got corrupted but yea it kinda sucks

i'm having the same issue...getting "news and updates could not be accessed" and even though i turned everything on it still gives me " a system error has occurred" what's going on? this needs to be fixed please

tried that...it still says "a system error has occurred" is it down or something?

I've been having the same problem since yesterday. I wonder if it is related to the xbox update.

I have been having the same issue since 3/29/14. What is going on? I can't seem to find any news on what the problem is anywhere.

I started having this problem right after i got the recent xbox update too. Not having the Outerworld feature is annoying. Does anyone know a way to fix it?

I'm having the same problem since last noite.Quando I start the game right after the message "Press any buttom to continue" the message "NEWS & UPDATE Could Not Be accessory" appears. Someone already contacted the support from Square Enix?

I have the same problem as vjmoore someone know how to fix ?
    I am playing the Xbox version of the game.

I also have this problem with the Xbox version. It had been working up until i received an xbox live update so i thought it might have something to do with that? I would really like to get this feature back running as soon at possible. Fantastic game though, hope it can be resolved.

Originally Posted by Takay93
    I'm having the same problem since last noite.Quando I start the game right after the message "Press any buttom to continue" the message "NEWS & UPDATE Could Not Be accessory" appears. Someone already contacted the support from Square Enix?
    Same here, after system update...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last