Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Outerworld Discussions

Outerworld Discussions

i don't think the Xbox live update is the culprit, I had The problem before the update.

i tried deleting my game and starting over to see if that worked...nope still can't access outerworld services. i've had the game since it's release and it's just started doing this a few days ago (everything worked until then). i hope they fix this soon

I have the same problem. It stopped working a few days ago. It cannot access the news feed and gives the system error when trying to load a game with outerworld enabled. I was enjoying posting stuff and had just gotten an elixir I was giving out, lots of Xbox messages thanking me and cheers, but I guess no more until they fix this. Sadly I am about done with the game too, almost every item collected and all bosses defeated on hard mode except two.

This doesn't seem like much of a support forum without any responses to our support requests though... I don't see any replies to any requests here, so I am not sure we are even being heard.

I have just tried 3 different Xbox consoles and 3 different accounts gold and non-gold, all are failing the same way. I was thinking it could be our accounts with the problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I guess I will try the Xbox we have at work next week to make sure it isn't my home network. Maybe the services are really down and they haven't posted about it?

Nivisec they already know that the problems is occurring, and they are trying to fix it.
    See this post for more info.
    http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/ou...htning-returns

Great. I hope they repost the adornments for the previous challenge. I didn't get them all before it went offline.

I have been looking for this since the XBL update. I KNEW it had to be that that's causing the issue. I'm relieved to see that it's not just me. But...this sucks.. This is the first forum Ive found on the net that has even addressed the issue. Doesnt seem to be a fix in sight.

Seraph-Stray they already know that the problems is occurring, and they are trying to fix it.
    See this post for more info.
    http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/ou...htning-returns

im also having troubles getting teh garbs or to say my wife has.
    We both play the game and while i was able to get all the garbs from outerworld challenge my wihe has 0 of those garbs.
    When i see a mod for the outerworld rewards i log out my game and accaunt, switch to my wifes accaunt but when the game is loaded the mod is nowhere to be seen anymore.

When i switch back to my accaunt the mod is tehre tough. But everytime i switch to my wifes accaunt the mods are nowhere to be seen and she ahsn 't seen any of them since we started playing.

only on my accaunt they are visible? anyone hasd an idea what causes this? woudl eb real lame i have al the garbs but my wife not

The 4th Outer world Garb and adornments.

So for the people on the Xbox 360 that missed these because of the technical difficulties. Is the official @LRFF13 person still walking around? I haven't ran into it yet, and I don't see the garb in the Reward Shop.

I remember seeing that Xbox players would be able to get these items. Was that just a week or two thing after the OW started working again and is now over?

On another note. Since most of the DLC was half off, I bought the Premium Collection.. No regrets. The Moogle Lover garb is hilarious. I didn't think I'd like it, so I didn't bother with the pack before hand. But it's a fun garb to have on. The noises it makes when you walk, jump and block is pretty funny. Her idle animation/stance is coo too. Has another nice smile from her like the FFX Yuna one has.

The Ultimate Savior is pretty coo. Diggin the win pose. Her breast plate is kinda weird lookin since it sticks out like a foot long into a point. But I guess she gotta protect her ta ta's, and you couldn't get too close to her (hypotheticaly) in a sword fight or ssomething. I dunno.

Divine wear is pretty sweet. But cheese n rice mayne. -95% HP with the weapon and -95% HP with the shield!? Only leaves me with 100HP, even with the nnecklace that adds 10,000 HP for me. Shield has +800 guard by default, so I guess it's for like a Sentinel type schema. But dam, you get touched and it's over.. I forget how the HP thing affects the other schema when one takes damage. But I'm thinking maybe I could equip Flare, Chill etc. to that and dish some ill damage out. I haven't messed with em too much yet. But that could he something. But geez, lol.
    Last edited by PuertoRicanStyL; 18th May 2014 at 10:17.

Well, never mind. I ran into the @LRFF13 person today and got the garb. It's aight. I like the auto-ability and the fact it only has one locked ability instead of two. And that it's at least a lv.3 Attack. I was expecting a new win pose honestly, instead of the same one as the others with that style of dress. Sawl good though. It was free and basically a gift. Can't complain too much.

I still haven't found much of a good use for the Cosmo DLC one though. I realized if you take damage from one schema, the others take some damage too. So using Flare n all that would be ideal, I guess. But you HP has to be pretty low for it to do any real damage. My HP with that is 100, but being down to around 60+ still isn't low enough. I used Flare and it only did 3,000 points of damage . But.. At the same time, I haven't let my HP get really low yet with that garb, or know if it can get low (like around the 20's) while the others are still in the thousands.

Unhappy Outerworld adornments... any way to still get them?

Due to situations beyond my control, I was unable to play this game when these adornments were being released (despite owning the Collector's Edition). I'm a big-time FF fan and collector and I'd be incredibly bummed if there were limited time items that I missed out on. I understand it may no longer be possible to get these items from the Outerworld NPCs, but is there still any other way to get them? I heard someone mention something about being able to get them all from New Game +, is this true? Many thanks!

Hmm, can anyone at least tell me if at this point Outerworld adornments are no longer available?

Lightning Returns Outerworld Services Down

I bought Lightning Returns when it was released in February. I preordered it on Amazon for $60 because I thought it was the only way to get the Cloud garb. If I had known they'd be selling it for $4 on PSN, I would've waited 'til now, when the game was $30, to buy it. After receiving the game, I was too busy with college to notice any of the Outerworld Services updates. Square Enix was giving away free DLC like the Japanese voice pack, and more importantly exclusive Outerworld garbs and adornments, but only for small intervals of time. Now, there are no Official NPCs to activate on the Outerworld Facebook app. You can still buy a ton of DLC if you really want to and you have the cash, but the Outerworld Challenge awards are just gone. I feel cheated. Square Enix should either reinstate the Outerworld Challenges, or otherwise release the Outerworld Rewards as free DLC.

Also, I have a ton of games I haven't registered with my account, but I can't enter any of them in, because the Square Enix Members Points Registration system doesn't support the 4x4x4x4 code entry option, only the 6x3x6x3 and 8x4 codes that have only been available for the past two years. None of the entry forms support the earlier XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX inserts. How am I supposed to register old games?
    Last edited by Mirrorman95; 9th Sep 2014 at 22:43.

I feel the exact same way. I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy, I bought the collector's edition, all the DLC, and have poured hours into Lightning Returns maximizing my stats/abilities and collecting everything. It's pretty disappointing that I'm missing out on content (even if it's just inconsequential adornments) because I didn't happen to be playing the game for a few days shortly after launch.

Square-Enix--us fans would really appreciate some feedback and any efforts to make this content available again for fans of the games!

Agreed 100%. Please re-introduce this content!

I can't even figure out how to enable outworld, with no face book account

Announcement
    Changes to the Outerworld Services in Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII
    - Time is finite in the world of Lightning Returns and it seems that time has run out for some of the Outerworld features in the game.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12