Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: User Guides:

User Guides:

we are so efficient.......

Lazy is to key to efficiency

“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” bill gates.

Also I'd like to nominate@Raina en @Victorian Rat for guides on alchy too they are sick alchies, Oh and Raina for sentinel too shes a beast as sent.

I asked the Rat, she said "I just spam light bomb and poison, I don't know what I'm really doing."
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

Originally Posted by cmstache
    I asked the Rat, she said "I just spam light bomb and poison, I don't know what I'm really doing."
    Lol.

I'll send you what I have hopefully tomorrow/Saturday and you can see what you think.

Raina isn't about too much at the moment - she will probably have some awesomeness to add at a later date to improve my babble.

We can always update that is no problem.
    Have to do that anyway with the new skills on the way.

Any update on this ??

Originally Posted by hirukaru
    Any update on this ??
    After finally writing my bola-thread I'll start with the Tyrant-Guide today, I promise!
    Plux the Leaping Sloth
    signature image

I was supposed to have 2 days off from work but due to certain circumstances I have to cover for someone. That means I will have the guide ready by Monday as I will have to work on Sunday as well. -_- I apologize but I don't have much of a choice in the matter...
    Suppose you throw a coin enough times.Suppose one day, it lands on its edge...

Ok that is fine I will post it when CB starts.
    and then In the introduction I will write that there can be continues updates from the community.
    I will have to work also hard to get my FAQ done and known bug list done.

Won't make it.
    (If they just told us that this date would be shutdown for NDA and open CB like 4 weeks ago

EDIT:
    Cause they sad transit I assumed they would transit into CB almost instant. This is not the case, there will be a huge break no ETA yet.
    Last edited by hirukaru; 22nd Feb 2014 at 17:02.

We have a bit of time. I'm pretty sure Lucin is about done with hers. But, I don't think Plux, Strike, or Maj have gotten too far yet.

Hey, we met in the other thread regarding the NDA, I believe. I mentioned making video guides and stuff.

Either way, I've begun work on the Alchemist one (in hindsight maybe I should have started on general human/vampire gameplay ones). But I figured I would go ahead and ask if there's anything anyone has to share about neat tips/tricks/hints/stuff about playing Alchemist, and all the other classes for both humans and vampires, that might not be super obvious but could be helpful to know about!

Nothing advanced, though. Since it's a video it needs to be simple and short. Also, no abilities past the default ones, for now at least.

I am keeping them on a private folder in my google drive until we can release them. If any alpha players want to look at them beforehand though I can PM you a link to view it. But, it's inaccessible without my permission, for now, for NDA reasons.
    Any chance I could view what you've got so far? Odds are I might find something I can use.

PM sent

Thank you. I'll look over it when I'm working on the respective classes.

Originally Posted by Diexna
    Thank you. I'll look over it when I'm working on the respective classes.
    Great looking forward for your video's.

Alchemist one might be done in an hour or two, at most. (I hope.) I could upload them as well and share them privately for now to ask for feedback about it about changes that could be made or additions that might be needed.

Or maybe not? It's a risky thing to do, especially with videos... Could just treat it like the google drive for these guides and only share it privately on the alpha forum. Thoughts?

...and Alc is done

Sausage...it should be in your Inbox (try not to laugh too much)

Any chance I could get to see the Alchemist guide real quick? There are some things I'd like to confirm before I start recording voice stuff.

Extra edit: Right now I'd like to confirm that proximity lengthens the duration of the blind effect from the sunlight vial. Also, does it matter if you throw it in front or behind the vampire?
    Last edited by Diexna; 22nd Feb 2014 at 18:13.

Edited.

First human guide done, Thanks to Lucin.

Thanks Lucin adding forum coding now.

Finished with a first version of the Alchemist video! It's kinda basic, really, but it should give new players for the closed beta and such a good idea of the basics behind the class before they start failing too much.

I'll upload it privately as soon as I can. (Video will be on YouTube, but only people with the direct link will be able to view it. If you are linked it, don't show it to anyone else.) But for now because of the NDA still in place, I'll keep it on a PM basis. I'll go ahead and send
    cmstache and hirukaru a link once it's available to recieve the first feedback. If you wish to see it and give feedback on it so far, send me a PM asking for it. Don't dare linking it on the forum directly quite yet.

I expect it should be online in about 20-30 minutes.

(Now I just wish I weren't European and I hate my English and oh god what I have done. XD)

Yeah that took more like 5-6 hours, not 2-3 like I hoped. Oh well.

You're welcome

Look forward to seeing these videos!

I never cease to be amazed by this community...

Thanks Eric.

Video was private up until now. My bad. It's now unlisted, so anyone with the link can see it, but you can't access it via normal means.

PM me for a link to it (those who already got a link should be able to view it now.)

Video was private up until now. My bad. It's now unlisted, so anyone with the link can see it, but you can't access it via normal means.

PM me for a link to it (those who already got a link should be able to view it now.)
    Can you send me the link, so I can intergrate it within the final report. Thanks in Advance.

Originally Posted by Psyonix_Eric
    I never cease to be amazed by this community...
    Same here Eric

Any chance I could get to see the Alchemist guide real quick? There are some things I'd like to confirm before I start recording voice stuff.

Extra edit: Right now I'd like to confirm that proximity lengthens the duration of the blind effect from the sunlight vial. Also, does it matter if you throw it in front or behind the vampire?
    I will send you a pm tomorrow with the final report, even though the ones you got from Sausage will do, because I use that one and only add forum coding, some layout work etc.

@All,

Working on Credits part now, looks nice so far. Will be a major Topic btw. (With reserve posts which are alot for future expension I got 23 posts so far)

Size test below:
    T1T1T
    T2T2BT
    T3T3BT
    T4T4BT
    T5T5BT
    T6T6BT
    T7T7BT
    Last edited by hirukaru; 22nd Feb 2014 at 23:24.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last