Thread: Arkham Asylum Poster

Arkham Asylum Poster

Question Arkham Asylum Poster

hey i'm new to this forum and i just wanted to ask if anyone knew where i could buy the arkham asylum poster they have on display at Gamestop??? i've looked everywhere online like ebay, amazon, etc. and i cant find anything. I would appreciate any help thanks

Originally Posted by MURK5K1
    hey i'm new to this forum and i just wanted to ask if anyone knew where i could buy the arkham asylum poster they have on display at Gamestop??? i've looked everywhere online like ebay, amazon, etc. and i cant find anything. I would appreciate any help thanks
    ask any gamestop if they will sell it too you for a couple bucks, after the games release
    http://www.arkham-themovie.com/

Originally Posted by VXR
    ask any gamestop if they will sell it too you for a couple bucks, after the games release
    very true,
    but I'd jump on it,
    cause the employees get first crack if no one asked first
    http://profile.mygamercard.net/GringoSuave89

I got those posters you are looking for that are near impossible to find

Hello,
    My name is Josh and it just so happens I have the posters that you asked about. I have the Joker Poster and the Batman Poster both from 2008. They are bad ass posters! I got them framed to avoid any damage. So, would you be interested in getting one or two of them? If you are you can send me an email at sstickel@ymail.com I'd give you my phone number but it is just to risky on a public forum. Thanks for your time and I hope to do business with you soon.
    -Josh S.

Originally Posted by MURK5K1