Thread: Comic Comedy!

Comic Comedy!

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831

    Superman: Eh guys i found Batman dead! I don't know what happened whatsoever..... but hey how about we talk about a new movie for myself?

  2. #52
    I had to pass on posting the ones with bad language...










    Listen to the Joker...hate Twilight!

  3. #53
    Originally Posted by DarkestNight

  4. #54
    Originally Posted by Poison Quinn
    lol this is my favorite



    I love curious george...lol.
    Then you might like this:

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    The cape on the can was a nice touch

  7. #57
    Originally Posted by Drazar
    O wow that was just awesome.
    I killed Jason Todd and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831

  9. #59
    Originally Posted by Drazar
    lmao, why don't they do stuff like this anymore?
    I killed Jason Todd and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Heh, what if that was what the whole movie was about? Batman riding around trying to get the last diet coke from Catwoman I'd pay to see that.

  11. #61

  12. #62
    Originally Posted by Why So Serious ?
    I loved that.
    I killed Jason Todd and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

  13. #63
    curious george and the christian bale rant is the best

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Soviet Batman ftw!




    Mean Batman is mean.

  15. #65
    Bat Love .... make sure you get it on your iPod

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSLfK...eature=related

  16. #66
    Originally Posted by Drazar
    Soviet Batman ftw!




    Mean Batman is mean.
    hahaha i love that i want to post the one about robin and batman but its against the Rules
    If only Murder was Legal

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    Originally Posted by DarkestNight
    That one is hilarious. I got a new word for it Batrabies!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,994
    Originally Posted by ambush king
    hahaha i love that i want to post the one about robin and batman but its against the Rules
    Just do it

  19. #69
    Originally Posted by SammiiDoogles
    Just do it
    i would love it but it goes against the forum rules and would turn someone on with the Letter KC
    If only Murder was Legal

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    Originally Posted by ambush king
    i would love it but it goes against the forum rules and would turn someone on with the Letter KC
    Wow, your 31 flavors of pathetic aren't you? Keep this up and I'll be more than happy to report you.

  21. #71
    Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    Wow, your 31 flavors of pathetic aren't you? Keep this up and I'll be more than happy to report you.
    ????? lol dude get off your throne i have no idea what you talking about.


    i said i cant put the pic up because it has KC in the name. first word K ends in Y last word C ends in T.
    and the pic is of batman doing something bad to robin

    man your a freaking idiot.
    If only Murder was Legal

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    Originally Posted by ambush king
    ????? lol dude get off your throne i have no idea what you talking about.


    i said i cant put the pic up because it has KC in the name. first word K ends in Y last word C ends in T.
    and the pic is of batman doing something bad to robin

    man your a freaking idiot.
    Well aren't you still stupid as ever? Read you post. And I quote "i would love it but it goes against the forum rules and would turn someone on with the Letter KC" KC, turning on with the letter KC, see the misinterpretation or the interpretation. You need to be more clear.

  23. #73
    Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    Well aren't you still stupid as ever? Read you post. And I quote "i would love it but it goes against the forum rules and would turn someone on with the Letter KC" KC, turning on with the letter KC, see the misinterpretation or the interpretation. You need to be more clear moron.

    wow my bad thanks for pointing that out. it should of said words KC


    how about we try and not be an ass you could of pointed it out without being an ass
    and its not like its just this one post most of your posts are of the same Flavor.
    If only Murder was Legal

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    Originally Posted by ambush king
    wow my bad thanks for pointing that out. it should of said words KC


    how about we try and not be an ass you could of pointed it out without being an ass
    and its not like its just this one post most of your posts are of the same Flavor.
    I'm cool with that. I'll admit I'm an a$$, my wife calls me one more than you can imagine. But anyways I fixed my post so it didn't say moron.

  25. #75
    Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    I'm cool with that. I'll admit I'm an a$$, my wife calls me one more than you can imagine. But anyways I fixed my post so it didn't say moron.
    Ok now im offended! lol

    are you seeing my wife because she calls me an A$$ an states that i am one on more then one occasion thats just to coincidental
    She wouldnt happen to be Swedish/Italian would she?


    no man i understand we just got off on the wrong foot.

    But back to the thread to keep it on topic

    If only Murder was Legal

Page 3 of 46 First First 123456713 ... Last