Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Which villains do you think are not good for the game?

Which villains do you think are not good for the game?

Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    BecauseheownedcrocNO! Jesus, Killer Croc could whoop Bane nowadays with a simple rock! It's not Croc, it's the dumb writers at DC that make Croc weak, he could totally kill Bane, after all, Croc doesn't need steriods to win a fight. :P
    No he can't. But, I bet Croc would throw a rock at Bane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VXpMIasxWU

...I love TAS...

By the way, can someone tell me the name of the episode in the beginning of that video?

EDIT: Also, what the episode at 0:46?

Originally Posted by EliteF50
    No he can't. But, I bet Croc would throw a rock at Bane.

...I love TAS...
    Even though it sucked? Bane needs steroids to win a fight. Croc has muscle, which one is cooler and more of an in-depth character? Bane is STUPID, sure make him smart, but make Croc a simple merc in Gotham. Since when did he become a cannibalist? I thought he just had a skind cancer.

Even though it sucked? Bane needs steroids to win a fight. Croc has muscle, which one is cooler and more of an in-depth character? Bane is STUPID, sure make him smart, but make Croc a simple merc in Gotham. Since when did he become a cannibalist? I thought he just had a skind cancer.
    Whatever... Croc lover. I still think Bane is stronger.

Croc's cool, though.

Whatever... Croc lover. I still think Bane is stronger.

Croc's cool, though.
    Bane is stronger, but not without his meds. Croc will always be cool. He just needs a good writer.

Bane is stronger, but not without his meds. Croc will always be cool. He just needs a good writer.
    Well, let's see if Dini gets him right in BAA.

And can someone please tell me what those are episodes are!?

Well, let's see if Dini gets him right in BAA.

And can someone please tell me what those are episodes are!?
    What episodes?

What episodes?
    In this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VXpMIasxWU

The episode at the beginning, and the episode at 0:46.

Yeah, I remember those, they are real episodes, I watched them about two months ago when I picked up all four seasons on DVD. Hate the way they captured Croc, the rock thing was funny, but the escaped convict one was horrendous. He did carry a shotgun though, I bet that would finish off the powerhouse with a faceful of lead. :P

Interesting... so, do you know what the names are!?

Lol.

Second ep in the vid doesn't really count for Croc's portrayal on TAS though.

Check out my artist page on facebook: The Accidental Masterpiece

Originally Posted by MCREF
    Second ep in the vid doesn't really count for Croc's portrayal on TAS though.

Yeah, I know.

I love that episode (It's named "Almost got 'em" if anyone's interested).

Now, can someone please halp meh!?

Yeah, I know.

I love that episode (It's named "Almost got 'em" if anyone's interested).

Now, can someone please halp meh!?
    "Trial" was the first one and the last one was "Sideshow". Took me awhile. Here's a link to a site that has all the eps listed:

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF...n/btas/guides/

Don't know who wasted their life for my convenience, but I thank you random stranger, lol.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

The Penguin. I'm only saying him because it's in Arkham. I mean honest wtf can he really do?

Penguin's just a reference cuz he at this games timeline he owns a night club so no worries there.

I hate you with a passion now. Everybody knows how I feel about Bane, ew, saying his name makes my skin crawl.
    Hey, lighten up Crocky-Wockles...

Bane is one of Batman's best villains. He has just as much depth as Croc (another great if misrepresented villain). The problem with Croc is that he usually gets portrayed as a mindless freak or a horrific, animalistic brute.

I never liked the way BTAS portrayed Croc. He was better in the New Adventures but he still lacked something.

The Croc in the Loeb/Lee "Hush" story could probably have a pretty good fight with Bane (though he was really animalistic in that version).

Croc was originally just a guy with a rare skin cancer, which caused him to be scaley and abnormal looking. If they really wanted to go with the snout and long jaw and mouth, they could make a great year one where he kidnaps some plastic surgeons and has them do some serious cosmetic changes, the part with the smooth yellow part could be done where he gets a third degree burn on his chest and maybe some permant yellow chemical dumped on there. Have them make his nails and toenails long, have them cut his teeth (ow) to make him seem more deadly and strike fear into others, like Batman, except he is extreme, and he would obviously use those teeth and claws. Also with the fast swimming thing, maybe the current in the Gotham Sewers is really strong so he has to trek up them and that builds up his leg muscles and increses his breath by him practicing to savior every breath.(Batman did it) That is my vision of a perfect Croc.

As much a fan of the character as I am, I would have to say Mad Hatter. As far as the villians go, he uses a lot of props, which I don't think would be readily available to him. I would at least like to see his cell though.
    When I post, topics die.

Originally Posted by AnimatedMonster
    I don't expect Ra's Al Ghul to be in, it wouldn't make much sense that he'd be in Arkham Asylum.
    He was in Arkham under a different name in the comics

Then he returns when you beat Joker to find that he is wounded badly and you have to find him a take him in, but you don't he gets away like he does. Just something to do when you beat the game.
    Again, this game is about Batman & Joker. Hush appearing now and then would be f'kin confusing and pointless, you would just leave wonder: why, who, when, what?

BecauseheownedcrocNO! Jesus, Killer Croc could whoop Bane nowadays with a simple rock! It's not Croc, it's the dumb writers at DC that make Croc weak, he could totally kill Bane, after all, Croc doesn't need steriods to win a fight. :P
    Bane doesn't need stereoids either, if you'd folow the comics Bane currently is in.. that evil injustice group or whatever their name is, the name escapes me. You should be aware Bane barely uses the venom anymore and harnesses his own combat skills, the venom is more of an insurence nowdays.

Killer Croc enjoys human meat. Bane has never been portrayed stupid outside Joe Schumar batman movie, i guess he started the bad trend that The Batman and Brave and Bold seemed to follow.

You have no prove who is stronger. Croc is cool but also dumb, always has, always will.

Croc was originally just a guy with a rare skin cancer, which caused him to be scaley and abnormal looking. If they really wanted to go with the snout and long jaw and mouth, they could make a great year one where he kidnaps some plastic surgeons and has them do some serious cosmetic changes, the part with the smooth yellow part could be done where he gets a third degree burn on his chest and maybe some permant yellow chemical dumped on there. Have them make his nails and toenails long, have them cut his teeth (ow) to make him seem more deadly and strike fear into others, like Batman, except he is extreme, and he would obviously use those teeth and claws. Also with the fast swimming thing, maybe the current in the Gotham Sewers is really strong so he has to trek up them and that builds up his leg muscles and increses his breath by him practicing to savior every breath.(Batman did it) That is my vision of a perfect Croc.
    Hush and Riddler putted a virus on Killer Croc which devolved/mutated croc into this monster look he currently has, i guess you can blame Jeph Loeb for that. =p Really the perfect croc is from "Joker" where he works for Joker (because croc enjoys doing damage and wreak havoc, oh and money + strippers) because he knows Joker can get the good gigs, and Joker feeds human bodies for Killer croc to dispose of.

Originally Posted by Drazar
    Again, this game is about Batman & Joker. Hush appearing now and then would be f'kin confusing and pointless, you would just leave wonder: why, who, when, what?

Bane doesn't need stereoids either, if you'd folow the comics Bane currently is in.. that evil injustice group or whatever their name is, the name escapes me. You should be aware Bane barely uses the venom anymore and harnesses his own combat skills, the venom is more of an insurence nowdays.

Killer Croc enjoys human meat. Bane has never been portrayed stupid outside Joe Schumar batman movie, i guess he started the bad trend that The Batman and Brave and Bold seemed to follow.

You have no prove who is stronger. Croc is cool but also dumb, always has, always will.

Hush and Riddler putted a virus on Killer Croc which devolved/mutated croc into this monster look he currently has, i guess you can blame Jeph Loeb for that. =p Really the perfect croc is from "Joker" where he works for Joker (because croc enjoys doing damage and wreak havoc, oh and money + strippers) because he knows Joker can get the good gigs, and Joker feeds human bodies for Killer croc to dispose of.
    I think he know's Hush "putted" a virus on Croc.

Sorry, Drazar, I'm in a funny mood today.

Actually Bane wasn't stupid in "The Batman." He just looked stupid. Common mistake. He really didn't say much to imply his intellect and yet then again he really didn't do much to prove his stupidity. The series wasn't really big on the story to begin with anyway.

Originally Posted by MCREF
    Actually Bane wasn't stupid in "The Batman." He just looked stupid. Common mistake. He really didn't say much to imply his intellect and yet then again he really didn't do much to prove his stupidity. The series wasn't really big on the story to begin with anyway.
    Well i don't remember much of Bane. I mean i remember his 1st apperance where he was a god damn Hulk, then the one where Penquin forms a team and they did good teamplay, atleast he talked and stuff. Brave & Bold had a very comic design but he didn't speak a word. He was in the teaser part and fought againts Wildcat and Batman. Shame both shows had Bane as a whelp withouth the venom. :/

If Peguin was to appear i think he would be the boss which doesnt fit in to this game. Maybe if we went into the sewers then that maight change my mind.

i still think a fight against the penguin would be cool. he is so underestimated nowadays, i think they just need to be creative and it would be possible to have him as a boss in this game.
    it would be cool for example if it was a fight like in the "the batman"-series, or this comic from doug moench "return of the penguin", where batman has to fight him in a place with trees and lots of birds in it, which can attack you and stuff like that. and the penguin tries to attack you with his umbrella weapons. i mean i agree that he's not the most physical threat batman could have, but with a cool idea it could still become an interesting fight.

i personally think that ra's al ghul would be the least fitting, because he just really doesn't belong into the storyline.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last