Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Gamescom 2012 (Square Enix Edition)

Gamescom 2012 (Square Enix Edition)

Gamescom 2012 (Square Enix Edition)

www.ff-versusxiii.net/index.php?page=art...

looks like theyre gonna be at Gamercom this month ^^

sadly no FF versus on their list....but hey that just means that theyre bound to show it at the anniversary or TGS =D

any other comments?? i love to hear them ^^

I don't know why anyone would expect Final Fantasy Versus XIII there when the focus is FFXIV.

Originally Posted by Fire

I don't know why anyone would expect Final Fantasy Versus XIII there when the focus is FFXIV.

well i cant play XIV cuz i dont have money to spend every month to keep playing...tis why i dont play xi....whish i could but icant..so my hopes are soley for versus..but since versus isnt gonna be there im just looing at the other games theyre gonna have there

@Fire
    I don't expect it there. I fully expect SE to focus on XIV 2.0 at Gamescom and some of the anniversary. At best they will tease Versus XIII at the Anniversary and a full blown revel at TGS.

Originally Posted by PshycoNinja
    @Fire I don't expect it there. I fully expect SE to focus on XIV 2.0 at Gamescom and some of the anniversary. At best they will tease Versus XIII at the Anniversary and a full blown revel at TGS.

true

i predict a comercial in Japan by November then a american comercian and world wide in december, then release date sometime in late december early january

Originally Posted by stealth

what sorry ass titles

you shall be ignored....

anywaay

SE at gamerscom....is this unusual???

Originally Posted by stealth

you know whats being ignored these days? square

yeah your being ignored again.,,

back to the topic...is XIV for ps3 gonna be subscription or jsut play for free?

Ignore the truth if you must but keep your dellusions to yourself

of course XIV will have subs, every one of the mmo's that matter do in some respect

Yeah, you'll need a subscription to play FFXIV on either PC or PS3.

awwww :c why have a subscription for the ps3 version when psn is free...

Originally Posted by Zachiro

well ladies and gents 10 more days until gamerscom..i wonder what SE is gonna showcase first..

my money is on XIV....i would love to play that game....

well ladies and gents 10 more days until gamerscom..i wonder what SE is gonna showcase first..

Probably. They've been showcasing their other games too much.

Originally Posted by CorvoAtano

Probably. They've been showcasing their other games too much.

true...so you guys think that once XIV Arealm Reborn is finished and released for ps3 and pc they'lll progbably jsut have to do maintenance and have admins and stuff but the development team might go to other FF games right??? like XIII-3, Lightning's saga...and...and....versus...hopefully

true...so you guys think that once XIV Arealm Reborn is finished and released for ps3 and pc they'lll progbably jsut have to do maintenance and have admins and stuff but the development team might go to other FF games right??? like XIII-3, Lightning's saga...and...and....versus...hopefully

The trouble with that is that this same team was not involved in making the Fabula Nova Crystallis series. If anything, they should focus on maintanence and Final Fantasy XV.

The trouble with that is that this same team was not involved in making the Fabula Nova Crystallis series. If anything, they should focus on maintanence and Final Fantasy XV.

yeaah but thye OWE the fabula team

fubla team helped them with XIV

so its only fair they help them out...>.>

Wait, can you explain how exactly they helped?

Wait, can you explain how exactly they helped?

psycho knows how the XIV team helped the Fabula team....PSYCHO! yourturn tell him! ^^

There are a lot of teams that get moved around to focus on certain projects. Square is the one who decides which project should be focused on. However neither the Versus team nor the XIII team has helped the XIV team that much. Maybe some staff moved over to the XIV team but that's normal within a developer as big as Square.

HOWEVER: I think what you were thinking about was when a majority of the Versus team went and helped work on XIII and early/mid development of XIII-2 (up until about April- July of last year).

The only team that deserves to go help the other team is the XIII team going to go help finish Versus. I believe when XIII was finished the XIII team said they would assist Versus development because they helped them out so much durring development but that team went to make XIII-2 instead of returning the favor to help finish Versus. And that's how we have gotten to this point.

There are a lot of teams that get moved around to focus on certain projects. Square is the one who decides which project should be focused on. However neither the Versus team nor the XIII team has helped the XIV team that much. Maybe some staff moved over to the XIV team but that's normal within a developer as big as Square.

HOWEVER: I think what you were thinking about was when a majority of the Versus team went and helped work on XIII and early/mid development of XIII-2 (up until about April- July of last year).

The only team that deserves to go help the other team is the XIII team going to go help finish Versus. I believe when XIII was finished the XIII team said they would assist Versus development because they helped them out so much durring development but that team went to make XIII-2 instead of returning the favor to help finish Versus. And that's how we have gotten to this point.

ah thank you

i meant XIII

i knew it was a Final Fantasy Team the Versus Team helped out..but i could remember exactly which one so ithought it was XIV....sorry for the confusion, i stand corrected as Psycho knows what hes talking about

That would sicken me, since the game should have been finished to begin with. And yet, I feel as though they're going to do the same thing with Versus XIII in terms of XIII-3.

That would sicken me, since the game should have been finished to begin with. And yet, I feel as though they're going to do the same thing with Versus XIII in terms of XIII-3.

EDIT: heey 400 posts ^^ yay me!

actually, since xiii-3 JUST started..i think versus is gonan come out bvefore it...like for the past 6 years its been in slight development...then as of sept of last year it JUST made 100% development, so its only been in full gear for 11 months plus adding august and msot of september thats a year and then a release date t obe eithe december of this year or january of next year, XIII-3 probably wont come out intil next summer.

actually, since xiii-3 JUST started..i think versus is gonan come out bvefore it...like for the past 6 years its been in slight development...then as of sept of last year it JUST made 100% development, so its only been in full gear for 11 months plus adding august and msot of september thats a year and then a release date t obe eithe december of this year or january of next year, XIII-3 probably wont come out intil next summer.

I would be shocked if they announce that XIII-3 would be released before Versus XIII, that would make my head explode, and brain matter would be everywhere...assuming that XIII-3 will exist!! Versus XIII needs a 2013 release date!

But in the meantime, I might wait for Beyond: Two Souls. I'm interested in that.

I would be shocked if they announce that XIII-3 would be released before Versus XIII, that would make my head explode, and brain matter would be everywhere...assuming that XIII-3 will exist!! Versus XIII needs a 2013 release date!

But in the meantime, I might wait for Beyond: Two Souls. I'm interested in that.

well i doubt that will happen...its beei nin 100% production for 11 months and nomura basically has nothing else to work on besides versus....we;'ll find out something inthe next month or 2...

I would be shocked if they announce that XIII-3 would be released before Versus XIII

Unfortuanately, I can see this happening. As mentioned before, there wasn't much development needed for FFXIII-2, and I doubt FFXIII-3 will need much either and can be pushed out first.

I imagine FFXIII-3 has probably been in production before FFXIII-2 was on the market (they knew they were going ot release an incomplete game, right?). If anything, I expect FFXIII-3 to come out relatively soon. I kind of hope we see a Feb/March 2013 FFXIII-3 release date.

...I still hope we see Versus in 2013 though :/

Page 1 of 3 123 Last