Thread: Nostalgic Planet Lara picture

Nostalgic Planet Lara picture

Planet Lara have a "we are closed" page and the picture they have used of Her Ladyship is very nostalgic. Look at that hard, disdainful expression! Not very Crystal Dynamics, but much sexier.

I get sad everytime i see this picture....

aha! now i know why i dreamnt about a tomb raider movie with these graphics .. it got 4 stars at the cinema
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

*moment of silence*

It was my first Tomb Raider site, and I loved it, that it still was there, when I came back to TR.. And now it's gone, farewell! Thank you everyone at Planet Lara! It was an amazing site!

Aww. That's real sad to see plannet Lara closed. A fantastic picture of Lara there, one of the best and I just so much love that look for her. Even I am getting a bit emotional at that picture.

R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    aha! now i know why i dreamnt about a tomb raider movie with these graphics .. it got 4 stars at the cinema
    is there a new TR movie???
    Sink Or Swim

Wow, didn't know it was still around. Maybe I should have been around there more, now I'll never know what I was missing out on.
    signature image

Maybe there are archives of it @ google or something ?

That's leaves much to be desired, but Google isn't perfect, and wouldn't be able to navigate as good as I once could. I learned that the hard way when visiting RG's fansite, only to learn it's shut down too, a cached copy was only capable of showing the main page, but nothing more. I imagine Planet Lara would much the same. Alas the Lara universe gets smaller as days go by. RIP Planet Lara and RG fan site.
    signature image

It's a sad day. Bye, PL!

Yer, I checked that a while ago, wanting to listen to some of the TR music. Alas, it was down like it is stated.

Great site, but it had a good run and that's all that matters.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt