View Poll Results: Do you want a TR2 remake?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Remake TR2

67 75.28%
  • No. Effort would be better spent elsewhere.

22 24.72%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TR2 remake - Yes or No

I certainly wouldn't say no to a TR2 remake. Although tbh i'd much prefer a remake of TR: The Last Revelation, as i love that game to bits and it's hands down my favorite TR game.

I vote no because I'd rather see the new linage, especially if it could in some way reference discretely the old raids. However I would not say no to an AoD remake even though I know it will never happen!

TR2 is often touted as the best TR game. I wouldn't mind an Xbox version to play. It would be nice if CD had the opportunity to have a small team "Anniversarise" it.
    signature image

I have to go with a No. I loved it, and I loved the Anniversary remake, but I think that was enough. On with the new games. TR2013 was a great improvement over Legend and Underworld. I'd rather see more of that.

I'd definitely like to see every TR game before Legend have a HD re-release like the Final Fantasy series does (I think) which can be dealt with by other teams aside from CD. It's a good way to keep the franchise relevant with the fans and help them with the wait during CD's work on the newer TR games.
    signature image

Why not. It's probably creepier than TR(2013) in the shipwreck level and the dark Yeti ice chambers so could be gripping with modern day graphics.

Going to have to go no on this one as I don't believe CD will have the time with making the LCGOL/TOO series and main series.

I have to go with yes as it's the best of the classic and the shipwreck levels could be very scary with better graphics.

Sure thing. Of al the original titles TR2 is my favourite for cool vehicles and environments so it do with a remake. The thing I liked but also never got was he crazy green islands levels as it seemed so random but was good with those scary stone guys that came to life.

TR2 is a just the most brilliant game. Is so creepy in the boat levels, Venice level totally rock and I love driving snowmobile. I am going for yes to a remake.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by angelus0901 View Post
    I voted NO... What's past is past... I want new games, not more remakes...
    Dunno about remakes being bad? Wayforward a small studio did an awesome job with ducktales, didnt change much about it at all which is what made it so awesome. Just updated graphics with a way to play old school retro looking and added some stage select stuff and bonus stuff like the new Mega Man legacy.

Yes i think they should remake tomb raider 2.It would really good to see it with better graphics and i would love them to do a collectors edition with all the videos,art etc.I‘ve loved and played all the games on playstation since the first game came out so i would love to see them do a second remake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12