View Poll Results: Which set of levels was best

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peru (Caves - Tomb of Quolopec)

14 36.84%
  • Greece (St Francis Folly - Tomb of Tihocan)

11 28.95%
  • Egypt (Temple of Khamoon - Sanctuary of the scion)

5 13.16%
  • Lost island/Atlantis (Natla's mines - Final conflict)

7 18.42%
  • Croft Manor

1 2.63%

Thread: Best set of levels in Anniversary

Best set of levels in Anniversary

Just wondering which of the sets of levels everyone liked most

Smile

Lost island is my fav set of levels. Very dark in the mines and lots of tough swings and shootouts

Peru pour moi! I love lushesness of lush!

And waterfall.
    A refrigerator- when you open the door, the light goes on, but when you close the door, the light goes off... or does it?

Greece.

Peru.

It's got a massive waterfall and T-Rex,what more can you ask for?

I voted Peru... There aren't many creatures who jump on you from behind a corner and you crap your pants... like Cat mummies in Egypt... Brrrrrrr..
    And I really love those levels... Especially The Lost Valley... Beautiful!!!!

I voted Peru because it's really interesting. Egypt is next, but I don't know, I love green levels more than sandy ones.

Smile

Oh I loved the lost Island/Atlantis levels! Great ending to Anni! \+_+/

they're all my faveys but i have to say peru, it'd have been better if she had worn a coat and roll down trousers/roll up shorts for the later parts of the level where it isn't snowy... it's just un realistic. but i love em all.
    signature image

depends on which element you mean.

for puzzles i would say Greece(St. Francis' volley)
    for looks definitely Egypt. i really like the Sphinx in SoTS
    for overall i would say... ummm... the whole game???

The first set is best as it has Lost Valley in it which has always been my favourite level in the game.

My favorite one is the Lost Valley, but after that one, I choose in the poll for Tomb of Qualopec, it's so epic, specially the earthquake at the end.

I went for Greece as I St Frances Folly has always been one of my fav levels. I thought they did the main room justice and added some new elements with the columns and gates to put a fresh spin on it.
    signature image

Probably i like more the Greece levels, specially because of St Francis folly challenges
    signature image

Peru for the Lost Valley level as it's probably the most iconic of all TR levels.

Egypt as they were the most improved set from the original and I liked the scary mummies. The jumping between pillars bits with the crushing walls were challenging but that's what makes a game fun.

When I find myself replaying Anniversary I tend to gravitate towards the Egypt levels, so I guess that means I enjoy those most. The obstacles and puzzles there are terrific, as is the whole atmosphere/scenery.

I actually like all of them, but I chose Croft Manor cause it had no votes xD All were designed very well!

Peru. Especially The Lost Valley

Greece as it has my fav TR of all time St Frances Folly in it. Just so much fun in that main room climbing up and down.