Thread: News on Joker exclusive... not just a skin

News on Joker exclusive... not just a skin

Originally Posted by your mom
    would you shut up?!?! those games arent rele good
    1) No, i am not going to shut up
    2) Have you played the game, I guess not. I didnt like the look of the game until my lil bro forced me to get it and i was blown away, like when i heard that the PS3 was going to get the Joker as a PS3 exclusive.

how old are you 10 or 11? rele who cares if you get the joker? were going to get some one else on the DCL
    Uh... what? You're calling him a kid?

Aren't you the one who started a petition to get Joker DLC on 360? Lol...

And you don't even know how to spell "really."

how old are you 10 or 11? rele who cares if you get the joker? were going to get some one else on the DCL
    No that's my lil bro's age. You're annoyed that the PS3 owners are getting the joker that's why your arguing and it's not DCL it's DLC

lol this all started because someone said they wished it was on 360 and then someone else told him to stop crying. To me you are all acting like little dumb aces. I own both systems and they both put out crap. They both have exclusives. Who cares. I just want the joker on the 360 version cus i like the button layout on that system, but if it doesn't guess what? ill get over it. Anyway The Wii Freaking owns both systems so suck it

Originally Posted by EliteF50

He needs to learn his spellings.

seriously, someone needs to be banned here......yes/no??

THIS DUDE NEEDS TO LEARN HIS "SPELLINGS" ,ACES??
    AND WII?? WIIs ARE kind of GIRLISH AND YES I HAVE ONE AND THEY SUCK
    Why so serious?

The game isn't out till next year so stop fighting about DLC. Man has the push back date made everyone here aggressive all of sudden?

Originally Posted by Enop80
    The game isn't out till next year so stop fighting about DLC. Man has the push back date made everyone here aggressive all of sudden?
    what?!?! oh to the naw. im not waiting a year for this game
    Im the bus driver. Im going to take you to school.

What...? It's coming out this Summer...

towards the end of summer 2009

really this getting old if you people dont stop im reporting you guys. 360 owners if we dont get joker will it suck? yea absoloutly. will it be the end of the world? No not really. and PS3 fans congrats but why dont you try to be alittle more sympathetic. really this needs to end

Originally Posted by crazyish
    really this getting old if you people dont stop im reporting you guys. 360 owners if we dont get joker will it suck? yea absoloutly. will it be the end of the world? No not really. and PS3 fans congrats but why dont you try to be alittle more sympathetic. really this needs to end
    Fanboys make all systems bad, but this guy has the right idea. I don't care that 360 owners get the gta dlc, so what I play a game for the story, and the same goes FO3 I beat the game so, now I can play other games. The only company that has good dlc is criterion who gave free dlc across all three platforms, and then gave premuim dlc avaible on all three systems. *Gasp* DLC on all three systems no way who would've thought. I do plan on getting the Joker, and if the 360 gets more exclusive dlc I will not whine about it. Grow up, and get a life.

Why does this keep popping up? Its pathetic about how much arguing happens because one console got this, the other console got that ect. ect, blah, blah, blah, Well how bout we all just stop complaining and move on. Beisdes 360 usually looks best because developers never want to make PS3 1080p and instead make it 720p. Why can't some company break this awful chain.
    Games to get-Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, inFamous 2, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, and Batman: Arkham City PSN-griffyrules915

Originally Posted by PS3/PSPGamer7
    Why does this keep popping up? Its pathetic about how much arguing happens because one console got this, the other console got that ect. ect, blah, blah, blah, Well how bout we all just stop complaining and move on. Beisdes 360 usually looks best because developers never want to make PS3 1080p and instead make it 720p. Why can't some company break this awful chain.
    You're doing the same exact thing.

Why do topics about the DLC always end up as 'console wars'

this forum has been overrun by a bunch of prepubescent, immature, whiney little..bi*ches!!
    Bon Voyage, Pvssy.

Stop crying.

You get everything. The one time we get some decent DLC, you guys go crazy. Grow up.
    I'll second that.Not content with taking Tekken 6,Final Fantasy 13 & proper exclusive GTA & Fallout content and we get nothing until now....and it's only a few challenge maps and all the 360 owners go bat and throw their toys out of the pram.....like he said,grow up

Dude,have you just set up your account purely to burn 'your mom' because it's genius

You might also want to add to your list of 360 destroyers:Aliens Colonial Marines,Aliens Vs Predator,Split Second,Red Dead Redemption,Quantum Theory,DC Online Universe (PS3 Sole Exclusive) and the almighty God Of War 3 which will crush anything that crosses it's path

Originally Posted by The_Clown_Prince_Of_Crime
    Dude,have you just set up your account purely to burn 'your mom' because it's genius

You might also want to add to your list of 360 destroyers:Aliens Colonial Marines,Aliens Vs Predator,Split Second,Red Dead Redemption,Quantum Theory,DC Online Universe (PS3 Sole Exclusive) and the almighty God Of War 3 which will crush anything that crosses it's path
    shut the and get a life. the fight is over

shut the and get a life. its over
    "its over"

I Dont think he was aware you thought you two were dating.
    I Dont think he swings that way....

Originally Posted by SammiiDoogles
    "its over"

I Dont think he was aware you thought you two were dating.
    I Dont think he swings that way....

what?!?! i was/still am dating yo momma... unless shes a man

what?!?! i was dating yo momma... unless shes a man
    Wow.
    How original.

Anyways, back on topic, Have any of you heard about how joker will be played?

Apparently he has 'purposely inaccurate aim' and will shoot over his shoulder insetead of turning around, or under his leg instead of looking that way.
    Basically like how jack nicholsons joker handled a gun...

Sounds fun to me

Originally Posted by The_Clown_Prince_Of_Crime

Lol, nope. He's just not that... bright.

I have a 360 and wish we also got the Joker but we don't big deal. Everybody needs to get over it. I don't really want to play with the Joker if he gets a gun.

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last