Thread: Batman: Arkham Asylum Fan Art

Batman: Arkham Asylum Fan Art

Originally Posted by Red Robin
    I know I'm like the 100th person to say this but that is great art Sammi! If your looking to do more of those short comic strips in the future I can do you a script for them if you want (something I'm trying to practice and get into)
    But yeh good job man
    Yeah man
    Gimme some stuff and i'll see what i can do
    I'm not doing anything too Huge atm, only like 1 or 2 page shorts, But it'd be good to have a little story behind them

And Timeless unknown, yeah, i got a bunch of stuff, when im near a scanner next i'll just stick it all on here

There's some nice stuff in this thread.

I hope to run a B:AA fan art comp and perhaps a feature or two on the main site.
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Originally Posted by Keir
    There's some nice stuff in this thread.

I hope to run a B:AA fan art comp and perhaps a feature or two on the main site.
    Sounds awesome, i'll be sure to draw some new stuff for it

Give us a heads up for when its coming?

Some of these are quite old but I also threw in some of my other non-batman art if you don't mind.

I've got some ink lying around so I may try and use that to do another batman on soon.
    It was hard word carrying 200lbs of psychopath to the top of Gotham's highest building.
    The scream alone was worth it.

Hey, guys. I did this this evening. Let me know what you think.

Originally Posted by stoobytoons
    Hey, guys. I did this this evening. Let me know what you think.

that. is. friggin. awesome.
    Bon Voyage, Pvssy.

Originally Posted by arOnex20
    that. is. friggin. awesome.
    Thanks, bro.

Originally Posted by TimelessUnknown
    It looks awsome dude! Great job! Did you use Photoshop?
    Sketchbook Pro, actually. I love, love, love that application.

Thats good too. I'm still trying to master Photoshop. I think I'm making some good progress. I mainly color on there. Here are some examples of my work: http://nintendomaniac1992.deviantart...ight-114793241
    http://nintendomaniac1992.deviantart...oker-115171415
    http://nintendomaniac1992.deviantart...Face-115171590
    Please tell me what you think.
    Great job on the cape in that first shot. You've got a good eye for light sources and your figures, while definitely stylized, have a true sense of weight and depth.

I think I'll set up a page on deviantart.com too!

Thanks dude. And be sure to watch me on DA if you join and then I'll watch you.
    Deal! I just signed up. Here's me: http://stoobytoons.deviantart.com/

Originally Posted by Dark Knight Detective
    Yeah, isn't that like the big vampire Batman like in Bloodstorm? Although I did really like Kia Asamiya's take on the Batman drawing him more as a shape kinda like I suppose you could say like the Arkham Asylum A Serious Place On A Serious Earth's art by Dave McKean, but I also loved the demonic fashioned Batman in Harvest Breed.

Here's some pictures some of that I mentioned and you can tell me if the Bloodstorm on was the same as Gotham After Midnight which I think it is.

That is the one right for Gotham After Midnight?
    That picture is from Bloodstorm, but its the same artist on Gotham after Midnight.Its a trilogy. Red Mist, Bloodstrom,Crimson Mist. Gotham After Midnight is definitely similar, and the arc just finished. I forget which story he turns into a huge Bat, i think its Red Rain.

Also, Batman Gotham By Gaslight drawn by Mike Mignola is a great elseworld.

OMG everyone can draw AWESOME i cant draw crap my circles look like dephormed squares

Originally Posted by SammiiDoogles
    Okay, so i dont know if this is like "off topic" to the forums, but its batman, and i wanted to share it with you guys, it kinda is related to the game because i have a sketch for bane that i did after the trailer was out, inspired by that trailer, Anyway...

This is an old quick drawing i did(i think its nearly a year old, these photos are new though, i took them all at once ), straight with pen, its really bad and quite old so theres a bunch of proportional mistakes...

This is also quite old and not very good, apologese for the 'below the belt' area, flash was on...

A Quick Sketch of Bane

My Design for a batsuit, fully annotated (i wrote pretty sloppy, if theres anything you cant read, just ask) I Showed my Physics teacher (Whos also into comics, hes really cool ) and he said he was impressed by the fact i suck at physics but i made this quite plausable and there are exosuits like this in development now...

...And heres the Back Again, just ask if theres something you cant read

Please post some of yours I'd Love to see them

-Sam
    these are awesome if i could draw that good i would be the happiest man alive

Originally Posted by We Are The Archers
    Sorry for the quality, I'm not near my scanner and I'm about to leave so I took the pictures with my phone =P

Edit: Both unfinished, I'll finish joker first though
    that is coool !!!!
    I AM BAT

That one awesome Joker stoobytoons and yeah I know its bloodstorm Abeja but I mean if its the artist, probably should have said that ^^" lol
    It was hard word carrying 200lbs of psychopath to the top of Gotham's highest building.

Okay, so i dont know if this is like "off topic" to the forums, but its batman, and i wanted to share it with you guys, it kinda is related to the game because i have a sketch for bane that i did after the trailer was out, inspired by that trailer, Anyway...

This is an old quick drawing i did(i think its nearly a year old, these photos are new though, i took them all at once ), straight with pen, its really bad and quite old so theres a bunch of proportional mistakes...

This is also quite old and not very good, apologese for the 'below the belt' area, flash was on...

A Quick Sketch of Bane

My Design for a batsuit, fully annotated (i wrote pretty sloppy, if theres anything you cant read, just ask) I Showed my Physics teacher (Whos also into comics, hes really cool ) and he said he was impressed by the fact i suck at physics but i made this quite plausable and there are exosuits like this in development now...

...And heres the Back Again, just ask if theres something you cant read

Please post some of yours I'd Love to see them

-Sam
    Hm. They're okay.

i think sammi's Bane is amazing !! i think the game should nick ur idea and make him look like that give him some black gloves with silver nuckles and ur onto a winner sammi can u send me the pic of bane lol
    Batman Arkham Asylum Best Game Of 2009 !!!

Originally Posted by imbatman08
    i think sammi's Bane is amazing !! i think the game should nick ur idea and make him look like that give him some black gloves with silver nuckles and ur onto a winner sammi can u send me the pic of bane lol
    He look's amazing alright, but he totally need's to pull his pant's up.

Sammii's a great artist.

Originally Posted by Kai Rei
    He look's amazing alright, but he totally need's to pull his pant's up.

Sammii's a great artist.
    how old is sammi ? ?
    Batman Arkham Asylum Best Game Of 2009 !!!

Originally Posted by imbatman08
    how old is sammi ? ?

Haha yeahh, its quite terrible like i said
    That was when i had just turned 14, i have only just turned 15
    Its to show progression >_<
    He's 15

Originally Posted by TheBruceWayne
    He's 15
    I alway's thought Sammii was a girl...

Originally Posted by Kai Rei
    I alway's thought Sammii was a girl...
    Haha im sure he'll love to read that when he's back from his ban

Maybe i'll post something up here, I may suck, but I doodle when i'm bored, i'm especially good at zombies. Is it weird for a middle aged man to doodle?

not all, or at least I wouldn't think so, yea I'd say its prefectly fine

Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    Maybe i'll post something up here, I may suck, but I doodle when i'm bored, i'm especially good at zombies. Is it weird for a middle aged man to doodle?
    Actually, I heard that doodling improves memory. I guess it engages your "right" brain and helps with recall. I'd give you a source, but I don't doodle much, so I can't remember.

Page 3 of 119 First First 12345671353103 ... Last