Thread: Batman: Arkham Asylum Fan Art

Batman: Arkham Asylum Fan Art

Originally Posted by The Jedi Guardian
    Nice Drawings I could never draw that good.

Just letting you know that Batman is flipping his finger on the right hand with the shuriken, UNLESS that is the correct hold for it. Trees aren't that bad.

The second batman art reminds me of The Batman look.

The third and fourth is really similar to the movie versions.
    Everyone loves the memory fabric and the dual grapple hook.

Did one of your notes say a flame thrower?
    Thankyou
    And yeah, he's holding it between his index and middle finger

Did you read all the annotations?
    What did you think?

And no, theres no flame thrower
    Where about was it you thought it said that?

It was on the last art pic on the right corner near his hand.

ive screwed up a fair bit of this n just did it quickly coz i dont have much time these days D: haha

but its the batman! (:

http://spider-man2099.deviantart.com...annn-120394322

Not related to the Arkham Asylum game, but i did this about 2 years ago...
    http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...rban_Bat-1.jpg

Brilliant artwork, Sammii, although I think Bane need's to pull his pant's up. Still though, your quite talented.

I dont know why although i am a huge Batman fan i can never draw him but i can draw the symbols

Originally Posted by TimelessUnknown
    Cooool. I fav'd it. Why don't you go ahead and look at some of mine: http://nintendomaniac1992.deviantart.com/
    thankyou! (:
    n your gallery is nice, i like your joker piece

no problem (:

sure haha
    first you must get a photobucket account, then upload your pichas n copy the image code
    then post em!

Originally Posted by thebatman226
    ive screwed up a fair bit of this n just did it quickly coz i dont have much time these days D: haha

but its the batman! (:

http://spider-man2099.deviantart.com...annn-120394322
    :O
    thats amazing

Originally Posted by SammiiDoogles
    :O
    thats amazing
    thanks (:

I'm seeing some pretty great art here, guys! It seems we've got more than Batman in common.

So, I'll throw a few of mine into the mix!

Here's a little something I've been working on a little here and there for the last couple of days. Work in progress as I learn the software, but so far it's a lot of fun.

And this is my avatar, which I sketched several months ago using digital ink and paint:

And then this, I used a reference from the show but made a few embellishments. This was done on paper in pencil, inked, and then colored in marker.

Oh yeah! And I put together a bit of a caricature of HL as the Joker a few months back too! This was also digital ink and paint.

Hope you guys dig em.

Very nice . bravo

That in first post is totali awsome
    I AM BAT

Originally Posted by Arkham Bat
    That in first post is totali awsome
    Thanks
    I've done a few more, and when i get my camera from my girlfriends, i'll put them up too

There's some cool stuff going about, here's a few of mine, I've got a coloured Batman one which I'll try and post soon.

Demonic looking Batman with a big nose (that's just how I do it ^^")

Agent of Chaos Heath Joker

Agent of Chaos with some nice hair
    (I feel it looks like he's just had it washed and conditioned, it was my second decent Heath Joker if a little cartoony and nice washed and conditioned hair lol
    He skips about causing chaos to the song,

"The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Explosions (And The Bombs They Have Used For A Thousand Years)".

Thats pretty much what I pictured to be playing as he comes out the hopsital in TDK (in the nurse's uniform lol) revealing in the destruction he's causing he can think, "I maybe an Agent of Chaos, but I'm Agent of Chaos with great hair" lol)
    It was hard word carrying 200lbs of psychopath to the top of Gotham's highest building.
    The scream alone was worth it.

Sorry for the quality, I'm not near my scanner and I'm about to leave so I took the pictures with my phone =P

Edit: Both unfinished, I'll finish joker first though
    Xbox Live GT: Angel ManFreddy PS3 Username: Angel_ManFreddy
    www.myspace.com/willscrazylaugh

Mini sketch

Mini watercoloured sketch

Started that in Woolies while it was open on my lunch break on the back of one of their order slips, scanned it and painted it in watercolour at home.

I know he doesn't kill but I kinda thought giving him some bloody "claws" would be quite cool
    It was hard word carrying 200lbs of psychopath to the top of Gotham's highest building.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Fan Art

Hi Guys & Gals

Hi SammiDoogles I just saw this thread and I had to say I love your drawings man I wish I could draw like that keep it up dude.
    “I am vengeance I am the night “I AM BATMAN......""

Originally Posted by DarthHobbs
    Hi Guys & Gals

Hi SammiDoogles I just saw this thread and I had to say I love your drawings man I wish I could draw like that keep it up dude.
    >_< Thanks man
    I Was on Deviant art earier, looking at some pics...
    Tip for anyone who's drawing batman:Dont go on Deviant art to look at others work while you're doing your own, it will make you feel crappy
    It probably wont really, but it just made mine look

I'm working on some stuff atm,
    • a little one page comic type thing, really rough drawn, batman breaks into a building, a dudes in there, knocks out the lights, nightvision on, guy scared, batman wins.
    • A bunch of Joker sketches
    • Some Robin (crazy i know)
    • Nightwing
    • General action pose practice

btw, DKD, that last watercolour is f***ing sick! i love you're take on the bat, its awesome

i love art my dad is a tatoo artist and im around art every day i like your art i'm a fan i hope with some practice i can be as good as you i'm like a mini art critic in a way anyway good job keep em coming

Great pictures Sammi.

Dark Knight Detective, you have a very Elseworld feel to your art. Very cool. Have you seen Batman:Gotham After Midnight?

I know I'm like the 100th person to say this but that is great art Sammi! If your looking to do more of those short comic strips in the future I can do you a script for them if you want (something I'm trying to practice and get into)
    But yeh good job man

Originally Posted by Abeja

Dark Knight Detective, you have a very Elseworld feel to your art. Very cool. Have you seen Batman:Gotham After Midnight?
    Yeah, isn't that like the big vampire Batman like in Bloodstorm? Although I did really like Kia Asamiya's take on the Batman drawing him more as a shape kinda like I suppose you could say like the Arkham Asylum A Serious Place On A Serious Earth's art by Dave McKean, but I also loved the demonic fashioned Batman in Harvest Breed.

Here's some pictures some of that I mentioned and you can tell me if the Bloodstorm on was the same as Gotham After Midnight which I think it is.

Harvest Breed

Child Of Dreams, the Batman Manga (Japanese comic)

That is the one right for Gotham After Midnight?

Page 2 of 119 First First 1234561252102 ... Last