Thread: Batman: Arkham Asylum Fan Art

Batman: Arkham Asylum Fan Art

That guy is a scumbag and a coward.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

If only we knew his address
    It would be quite the uh... "friendly meeting"
    i do agree that this was just a really unfair move due to the work Sams put into his work just to have someone claim it as his own, but as i understand it its been resolved.

Also, Whats this?! A Drawing? How'd that happen?
    but seriously, I've just been really unmotivated to draw anything and earlier today i had like 30 minutes of actual motivation and drew this. SUPERMANBATMANCODYWALKER2010WUH?

edit: yeah... its a bit light, but I'd say I'm improving and that's all that matters. note to self make superman's spit curl... curlier?
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Batman's chin looks great there man, that has to be one of my favourite Bat-chins I've seen.

Seriously though, good drawing man.

This is a piece by SammiiDoogles!!!
    It was also the one that was recently plagiarized. Seeing it again made me want play with it in Photoshop. I just added more contrast & some lighting effects. Never really done something like this since I'm more of a graphic artist than a drawer. Looking at it now I see things I could have done better. Still thought it was worth posting due to the recent events though.
    Here's to Sammii & his ability to consistently & frequently give us new Batman fan art!
    Original. http://sammiidoogles.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d28r8a6
    W.W.B.D. What Would Batman Do?

Originally Posted by TimelessUnknown
    Originally Posted by spade92
    yo waddup peepz.....im still alive lol, and still colorin......heres somethin drawn by Tincan21 http://www.tincan21.deviantart.com/ ......i colored it a while back.....im pretty happy wit it

Great work from the both of you! Glad to see you're still making those doodles all us Batfans love.

Looks really good man, I'd love to see what you could do with some of my more recent stuff cus this looks great. Makes me want to actually pick up a pencil and draw something, something I haven't done in weeks and really should do...

I've reached a horrible impasse. On one hand I love the freedom from buying materials drawing digitally grants me. On the other, I love the feel of a pen on paper and my digital work doesn't satisfy me anymore. All I do now is doodle in a notebook.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Cool glad you liked it bro, I might take a stab at another if I find myself with some free time. Hows about you send me a link to your personal fav. The first one was fun & would like to do one & spend some real time on it.

BEHOLD!Batman:Arkham Asylum...

...in black and white.

That was a dick move.Sammii,I hate when this happens to people.Not even the fact that he plagiarized your own original work,but also,I pity him.When someone doesn't have the imagination to create his own work,and has to take credit for another persons,is really,really sad.Another thing that pisses me off is that he didn't even have the rocks to face the consequences for plagiarizing.So,in the spirit of you being in the UK and all,what a wanker.
    signature image

Well I was bored this morning so I decided to sketch this...

I'll probably continue working on it later today or tomorrow :P
    XBL: DeviantART:
    knightbmb http://knightbmb.deviantart.com/

Cooooooo.

Just completed a new piece that I will scan when I can, along with the two sketch sheets I did planning it.

Here is somthing me and a friend is working on for a college multimedia class, we only had a like an hour to find photos edit them and photo shop them in so its a work in progrees, we should be adding a bunch of stuff to it, what do you suggest?
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

From my point of view as far as you've done, you should integrate more the stuff you've added to the background. I mean change the color effects on batman, on that starwars ship...it depends on what are you up too...
    http://bdup07.deviantart.com
    "Guard: Do you need help?""Batman: No, I work better alone!"

Originally Posted by Batman The Trailer Hunter
    B:AC VS. TFU ll?
    Originally Posted by Batman
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

Originally Posted by Batman The Trailer Hunter
    Here is somthing me and a friend is working on for a college multimedia class, we only had a like an hour to find photos edit them and photo shop them in so its a work in progrees, we should be adding a bunch of stuff to it, what do you suggest?
    Looks like an epic duel is about to happen. I would suggest a couple things
    -add some color & lighting effects to your added subjects to help them mesh into the scene better.
    -BC you have such a wide landscape scene & all these little guys coming to do battle you don't really have a focal point. You might consider adding a large foreground element, like Jokers face looking back at the audience & grinning as if it was something he orchestrated. Or maybe a large title in the bottom left corner that says "Batman vs The Empire! "

Originally Posted by RIdah07
    From my point of view as far as you've done, you should integrate more the stuff you've added to the background. I mean change the color effects on batman, on that starwars ship...it depends on what are you up too...
    Yeah thats one of the first things we noticed, the greenish batman hue. We might replace that with Batman gliding in the Arkham City screenshot because the blue would match Better.
    Originally Posted by Matches Malone
    Looks like an epic duel is about to happen. I would suggest a couple things
    -add some color & lighting effects to your added subjects to help them mesh into the scene better.
    -BC you have such a wide landscape scene & all these little guys coming to do battle you don't really have a focal point. You might consider adding a large foreground element, like Jokers face looking back at the audience & grinning as if it was something he orchestrated. Or maybe a large title in the bottom left corner that says "Batman vs The Empire! "
    Probably will add Joker and The Emperor!

Well, I bought myself a brand new Bamboo Wacom tablet. Tested it out on a Batman pic. This is the first raw drawing of mine (that wasn't coloring someone else's work) on here since the start of this thread

(click image to enlarge)

I'm liking the tablet. It's pretty sweet. It's pretty nice not to have bits of pencil shavings, graphite, and eraser bits all over the place, too, or to be forced to have to sharpen every two seconds. Plus, I press hard, and I found my hand would get cramps. I don't need to press that hard with the Wacom. The last time I used one of these was in High School. They've improved greatly.

Anyway, I'm going to color this soon. I'm pretty happy with it. It's been a long, long while (years) since I drew comic book characters from scratch, other than a small doodle, so yeah. I'm happy with this.

Oh, and I went with a classic look for him. I was debating whether, or not, to do the one from the game, but I decided on a more Jim Lee type look. I prefer the yellow oval, but also went with the black spread out bat symbol on the chest instead.

Originally Posted by The Hylden
    Well, I bought myself a brand new Bamboo Wacom tablet. Tested it out on a Batman pic. This is the first raw drawing of mine (that wasn't coloring someone else's work) on here since the start of this thread

(click image to enlarge)

I'm liking the tablet. It's pretty sweet. It's pretty nice not to have bits of pencil shavings, graphite, and eraser bits all over the place, too, or to be forced to have to sharpen every two seconds. Plus, I press hard, and I found my hand would get cramps. I don't need to press that hard with the Wacom. The last time I used one of these was in High School. They've improved greatly.

Anyway, I'm going to color this soon. I'm pretty happy with it. It's been a long, long while (years) since I drew comic book characters from scratch, other than a small doodle, so yeah. I'm happy with this.

Oh, and I went with a classic look for him. I was debating whether, or not, to do the one from the game, but I decided on a more Jim Lee type look. I prefer the yellow oval, but also went with the black spread out bat symbol on the chest instead.
    Dude...Thats VERY VERY GOOD!
    XBL: DeviantART:
    knightbmb http://knightbmb.deviantart.com/

(click image to enlarge)

Wow man you're really talented.

Awesome work.
    Whatever happened to the American dream? It came true, you're looking at it .

(click image to enlarge)

something about it just gives it that feel of....awesomeness.
    Originally Posted by Batman
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

Originally Posted by KnightHero
    something about it just gives it that feel of....awesomeness.
    Da stance and look on his face.

Ok guys i'll be able to continue to edit my photo tommorow (since i cant have it off campus) any more suggestions, what characters should i add or planes or should i change more things?

Page 110 of 119 First First ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... Last