Page 1 of 119 123451151101 ... Last

Thread: Batman: Arkham Asylum Fan Art

Batman: Arkham Asylum Fan Art

Batman: Arkham Asylum Fan Art

This is an old quick drawing i did(i think its nearly a year old, these photos are new though, i took them all at once ), straight with pen, its really bad and quite old so theres a bunch of proportional mistakes...

This is also quite old and not very good, apologese for the 'below the belt' area, flash was on...

A Quick Sketch of Bane

My Design for a batsuit, fully annotated (i wrote pretty sloppy, if theres anything you cant read, just ask) I Showed my Physics teacher (Whos also into comics) and he said he was impressed by the fact i suck at physics but i made this quite plausable and there are exosuits like this in development now...

...And heres the Back Again, just ask if theres something you cant read

Please post some of yours I'd Love to see them

-Sam

You are one talented artist, man.

On the 3rd Batman picture i tink you made something wrong with the Head, it just doesn't look like its the right angle on that position, othewise its really excelent and the 1st picture gives me this idea of an shadow league Batman and then the Bane picture is just terrific tbh.

Originally Posted by Drazar
    On the 3rd Batman picture i tink you made something wrong with the Head, it just doesn't look like its the right angle on that position, othewise its really excelent and the 1st picture gives me this idea of an shadow league Batman and then the Bane picture is just terrific tbh.
    Yeahh i know what you mean about the head
    its because i drew that right on the reverse, and i wasnt concentrating so it follows the shape you'd see from the front, so his heads a bit slanted

Oh and, has anyone read the annotations?
    do you think they're good ideas or not?
    i'd like to hear

However, the trees looked too rushed in the first and Batman does not tower over mountains, lol

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    However, the trees looked too rushed in the first and Batman does not tower over mountains, lol
    Haha yeahh, its quite terrible like i said
    That was when i had just turned 14, i have only just turned 15
    Its to show progression >_<

Originally Posted by SammiiDoogles
    Haha yeahh, its quite terrible like i said
    That was when i had just turned 14, i have only just turned 15
    Its to show progression >_<
    You are one great artist for fifteen. I like the first one, but the trees are a little odd lol

You are one great artist for fifteen. I like the first one, but the trees are a little odd lol
    Thankyou

Yeah i was kinda going for that whole "Desolate Japanese Wateland" Vibe, didnt really work out
    And yeah, the mountains are supposed to be in the background, but seeing as they are as bold as the foreground and theres no shading, it doesnt look like it...
    It only took like 10 minutes to draw, so it dont bother me that it sucks

I Might Redraw it in Pencil Properly... hmmm

For ten minutes, that's very stunning. You could be an amazing comic book artist if you continue to hone your skills and learn different methods.

Dude, I draw a terrible Batman and I'm 20. If your art gets any better, you're going to own which ever comic company you work for in the future.

Originally Posted by MCREF
    Dude, I draw a terrible Batman and I'm 20. If your art gets any better, you're going to own which ever comic company you work for in the future.
    Haha Thankyou Very Much

If anybody wants, i could Do Some more stuff and post it if i get time, I Draw Logos for bands and i got tonnes of exams on but i always have time to draw some comic book art

I've got like 8 different takes on the joker i made, if i can find my camera i'll post them too

Dude, show us your Joker drawings! I'd love to see them.

Dude, show us your Joker drawings! I'd love to see them.
    Haha okay
    I'll draw some new ones too
    Idk when they'll be up by, but soonish

These are great, and thats not an opinion, thats a fact. Keep up and yeah definatley post some Joker pics
    Games to get-Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, inFamous 2, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, and Batman: Arkham City PSN-griffyrules915

Originally Posted by PS3/PSPGamer7
    These are great, and thats not an opinion, thats a fact. Keep up and yeah definatley post some Joker pics
    Thankyou

Umm... :/ i've lost my folder :/
    I'll keep looking, but for now, i'll just draw some new Jokers

Dude They're Siiick

I Really like your colouring style, what programme do you use?

Now I need to learn how to draw. But I need to go from just a beginner to a pro in very little time. I need a montage.

Originally Posted by MCREF
    Now I need to learn how to draw. But I need to go from just a beginner to a pro in very little time. I need a montage.
    http://it.truveo.com/TEAM-AMERICA-Montage/id/2829150369

For some reason, that wasnt on youtube...

And TimelessUnknown, do you want to do a collaboration sometime?
    I Could Draw and you could Colour it in Your Style ?

You should draw Batman watching over a tower in Gotham with his cape flowing.

Iconic.

You should draw Batman watching over a tower in Gotham with his cape flowing.

Iconic.
    I'll do that

And TimelessUnknown, do you have anything in mind for who you'd want to colour?

Originally Posted by TimelessUnknown
    Uh, how about a pic of Joker? I'm sure people wanna see the Clown Prince of Crime. And I'll go ahead and do some fan art specificly for B:AA. I'll probably draw a pic of Bats and Joker.
    Alright Sounds cool

Which Style Joker ?

WTF is wrong with you? If there is one thing I know it's that when you have a talent, you don't deny it

Now you just need to take the next step and draw something original.
    Then a guarantee you that you will become a famous artist

Seriously, don't deny it by saying "not that great" or "a quickie" you've got talent

[/inspirationalspeech]

Originally Posted by themoonglows
    WTF is wrong with you? If there is one thing I know it's that when you have a talent, you don't deny it

Now you just need to take the next step and draw something original.
    Then a guarantee you that you will become a famous artist

Seriously, don't deny it by saying "not that great" or "a quickie" you've got talent

[/inspirationalspeech]
    Thanks dude
    Yeah, i do have some original pieces, i tend to just make up characters by what mood im in or where i am or what im reading and such.

And Timeless Unknow:
    I Think a TAS Style Joker would look nice with your colouring style, so i'll draw that and you colour it ?

Nice Drawings I could never draw that good.

Just letting you know that Batman is flipping his finger on the right hand with the shuriken, UNLESS that is the correct hold for it. Trees aren't that bad.

The second batman art reminds me of The Batman look.

The third and fourth is really similar to the movie versions.
    Everyone loves the memory fabric and the dual grapple hook.

Did one of your notes say a flame thrower?

Nice Drawings I could never draw that good.

Just letting you know that Batman is flipping his finger on the right hand with the shuriken, UNLESS that is the correct hold for it. Trees aren't that bad.

The second batman art reminds me of The Batman look.

The third and fourth is really similar to the movie versions.
    Everyone loves the memory fabric and the dual grapple hook.

When I saw light up bat symbol I was thinking about how it could blind thugs, but I don't think bats would use light as much as a distraction, only if he stands in front of it like he did in The Batman vs. Dracula movie.

Did one of your notes say a flame thrower it said torch?

Page 1 of 119 123451151101 ... Last