Thread: Buy/Download gangsters organized crime

Buy/Download gangsters organized crime

Hey guys im very new here, but im trying to find somewhere where its possible to buy and download Gangsters organized crime.

i went to steam powered, and they have gangsters 2, but i cant find any where to buy/download gangsters 1.

I Tried to search for the game developers site which was hothouse lol, but im guess they went out of business, so i though i could try here, any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Knock0

Welcome to the forums!

It's a very old game so not many places would have it anymore. But thankfully, Amazon does. How's this for ya?

http://www.amazon.com/GANGSTERS-ORGA...0465208&sr=1-2

EDIT: Gangsters 1 seems to be abandonware, so that explains why it's not available on Steam. In fact, I wouldn't count on it being available anywhere except Amazon and Ebay. And IME, Amazon is more reliable.
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Yeah i seem them all over those torrent sites, but i learnt my lesson with one of those sites once, and i will never, ever, ever, ever, ever attempt to download anything from a site like that again lol,,,,,Nothing is for free in this world, you have to pay something, and in the torrent world the cos is a file full of spyware, virus, all of that fun stuff that persons love to put in your comp lol

But thanks for the help anyways, i was looking for a download version then rather a hard copy, im in a spontaneous mood right now lol, so i just felt like finding and downloading it fast and firing it up.....if anyone does know a safe copy i can download or buy nd download that would be greatly appreciated

and what does abandonware mean?

You wouldn't find help for torrents here anyway.

Abandonware means that the company that published the game has discontinued all support and usually, sales of it. When that happens your only hope to find it is either used or through a site like Amazon. Or, occasionally, if it's something very old like Wolfenstein3D or the original Prince of Persia, you can find a safe copy on the web for free.

I'll look around, but I doubt any buy & download sites or services like Steam would have this game.
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

chip5541 is offline Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Looking at the specs (game is from 1998) it looks like it ran under Windows 95. I wonder if it would run under Windows 98 on up?

Looks like nothingbutsoftware has it. http://www.gamershell.com/pc/gangsters/

Smile

this same question appeared in another thread?

sweet