Thread: Meaning of secret message? *spoilers?*

Meaning of secret message? *spoilers?*

  1. #51

    I'm not sure that memories are the reason why they have their weapons, it's kinda confusing because, as we saw in the flashback in DDD, the first few members losing their hearts wasn't an accident, Xehanort did that with his keyblade, so I'm not even sure what to think about Xemnas and fake Ansem (seeker of darkness, or whatever you want to call him) anymore, but if Xemnas had the ability to use a keyblade, then why didn't he use it to beat up Sora and Riku? Was it all planned out, even having Xemnas and fake Ansem die by Sora's hand? There's gotta be something we still don't know about all of this. I just hope that it's explained somewhere along the line. Anyway, about the nature of the heart, I'm not entirely conviced about the heart, body, and soul/memories thing, but I really don't have a better explination for it, so until I have more information, I'll leave that subject for now. As for Roxas, Namine, and Xion coming back, I totally agree that there's no reason why that couldn't happen, and for those who say that the number of keyblade wielders of light to fight the darkness is supposed to be seven, I say, why can't there be more? Honestly, if there are 13 Xehanorts, then why should we be limited to 7 keyblade wielders of light? They never said that there was a limit to how many keyblade wielders they could have on their team, they just said that they needed 13 of darkness and 7 of light in order to unlock kingdom hearts, or something along those lines. I think we should have as many allies as we can get, and I'd love to have Xion back (I don't know why exactly, but she's one of my favorite KH characters, I got so sad when she died, and having to kill her really pissed me off.).

  2. #52

    Originally Posted by Ryutim


    I'm not sure that memories are the reason why they have their weapons, it's kinda confusing because, as we saw in the flashback in DDD, the first few members losing their hearts wasn't an accident, Xehanort did that with his keyblade, so I'm not even sure what to think about Xemnas and fake Ansem (seeker of darkness, or whatever you want to call him) anymore, but if Xemnas had the ability to use a keyblade, then why didn't he use it to beat up Sora and Riku? Was it all planned out, even having Xemnas and fake Ansem die by Sora's hand? There's gotta be something we still don't know about all of this. I just hope that it's explained somewhere along the line. Anyway, about the nature of the heart, I'm not entirely conviced about the heart, body, and soul/memories thing, but I really don't have a better explination for it, so until I have more information, I'll leave that subject for now. As for Roxas, Namine, and Xion coming back, I totally agree that there's no reason why that couldn't happen, and for those who say that the number of keyblade wielders of light to fight the darkness is supposed to be seven, I say, why can't there be more? Honestly, if there are 13 Xehanorts, then why should we be limited to 7 keyblade wielders of light? They never said that there was a limit to how many keyblade wielders they could have on their team, they just said that they needed 13 of darkness and 7 of light in order to unlock kingdom hearts, or something along those lines. I think we should have as many allies as we can get, and I'd love to have Xion back (I don't know why exactly, but she's one of my favorite KH characters, I got so sad when she died, and having to kill her really pissed me off.).


    IIRC Nomura said that you need a heart to wield a keyblade. That explains why Roxas can use one (Ven's heart), why Xemnas can't (he doesn't have a heart), why Xion have all that troubles with the keyblade (Riku calls it a fake, after that she can't use one anymore etc etc), why Roxas and Sora can use two at the same time (they have more than one heart when they do so, probably Ven's and their own). One important thing here and a very cloudy point in KH, Riku's keyblade. It is said that Sora's keyblade should be Riku's, but, because he felt into darkness, the keyblade moves to Sora. The thing is, during KH1 Riku uses the Soul Eater. What is Soul Eater? Ansem SoD uses it in his final form, during the last battle in KH1, a double version of it, anyways. Since he is a heartless, he "is" a heart, so maybe he could use a keyblade? During KH2 Riku uses it during the game until you reach TWTNW when he is now using Way to Dawn and can't open the dark corridors anymore, since he doesn't belong to darkness anymore. And if we look to the designs it is pretty obvious that Way to Dawn was based on Soul Eater. We all know that Nomura is a designer and he leaves all kind of hints in the characters design in KH. My point is, Soul Eater looks like an incomplete keyblade and represents Riku's darkness. When he manages to controll darkness, then it reveals its true form, Way to Dawn. Since Ansem uses a double version of Soul Eater, it's like he is using a keyblade, so that would answer your question Ryutim. But I can be totally off here, though. I would like to see a more concrete explanation about Riku's keyblade. Maybe when Nomura does the Riku's game that he hinted during KH2 FM+ interview.

    @keybladelegend: I don't know if I didn't get what you're trying to say about the next game being KH3. The thing is, KH3 is the next game in the series, or so he said (Tai Yasue, co-director). But an HD re-release is not a next game, is just a re-release. When they say KH3 is the next game, it just mean that BbS2 or anyother non-numbered title won't appear before KH3. You say that people in japan have the game, but it has been 10 years since the first KH was released, there's a bunch of new kids and teens that didn't play the game when it was first released. It has some selling potential. And, we already discussed this, but it is very likely that it will be released here (people with inside info already teased), even if you still don't agree. Nomura said clearly that the whole point of doing this is to get all the games in a single plataform, before finishing the Seeker of Darkness saga. So KH 2.5, or whatever the next collection is after KH1.5 and before 3. The schedule is probably like this: 2013 - KH1.5 (already confirmed by SE), 2014 - KH2.5 (hinted by Nomura, data is based on 1 KH release for year), 2015 - KH3 (if they keep their word and don't get any crazy ideas, but they can still release another collection and leave KH 3 for 2016, you never know.)

  3. #53

    That's an interesting theory about the soul eater, I like it, but like you said, I'm gonna leave it as it is for now and wait for a more concrete explination. Anyway, someone said that it was just the memories that determined what weapon the nobodies had, so I was trying to use Xemnas as an example that it's not entirely true, but my train of thought got a bit side tracked, and the theory about the soul eater answered my other questions (that being, "Why didn't Ansem SoD use a keyblade against Sora during their fight?"). I'm sorry I didn't explain my thoughts very clearly, they're not always easy to express with words.

  4. #54

    this is confusing mostly because im ot lazy to read it all>.<

  5. #55

    Lol, I don't blame you dude.

  6. #56

    Ya, I just love how long we could go at this and never say anything like, "How are you," "How did you get to know KH," we just ramble XD

  7. #57

    ......someone should start a fourm for how u were introduced to kingdom hearts

  8. #58
    Originally Posted by DOOMMonkey224
    ......someone should start a fourm for how u were introduced to kingdom hearts
    I will now start this forum.

  9. #59
    Originally Posted by keybladelegend
    Originally Posted by DOOMMonkey224
    ......someone should start a fourm for how u were introduced to kingdom hearts
    I will now start this forum.
    Hold it, I belive there's already a thread like that. Browse thru the KH forum.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

  10. #60

    Hey guys, I enjoy reading all of the posts but would you all please consider editing out the irrelevant parts (the parts you aren't addressing) of posts when you quote? This topic is forever and a day long, but only about half of that is new material making it rather hard to follow.

  11. #61

    Who died and made you king?

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    Actually, Basho is simply saying the same thing that the admins suggested in a (now locked) thread several months ago.

  13. #63

    So an admin died?

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    How am I supposed to know that? An admin called Andy left the staff a while back though. na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233...!

  15. #65

    but there would be a box on his picture thats would say ADMIN

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    Andy? He's no longer an admin, but a regular member. Anyway, back to the topic.

  17. #67

    right! aqua is sexxy

  18. #68

    That's true, but I don't think that's the topic he was referring to.

  19. #69

    Lol. I am confused. 7 lights right? i could like 10 people with keyblades. Kiari,Sora,Riku,Micky,Ven,Aqua,Terra,Axel,Roxas,Xion. Which ones will be used and witch ones will just assist?

  20. #70

    Originally Posted by DOOMMonkey224


    Lol. I am confused. 7 lights right? i could like 10 people with keyblades. Kiari,Sora,Riku,Micky,Ven,Aqua,Terra,Axel,Roxas,Xion. Which ones will be used and witch ones will just assist?






    Already said it in this thread, but until new information is revealed, my vote goes to: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua and Mickey. But I also still think that Axel, Roxas and Xion will be a team with Naminé's support.

  21. #71

    From the way the message was written, I would probably assume it's referring to KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Re:MIX. Also, since the message exists in an NA copy of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance], it helps provide evidence of an NA release.

  22. #72

    I agree, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up until they officially announce it.

  23. #73

    The secret message is suppose to be, well you know, secret. But yeah, I'll also wait until they officially announce it.

  24. #74

    Grrrrr. I hate waiting.

  25. #75

    I'm right with you there, but I'd rather wait and be disapointed, than get my hopes up and be completely heartbroken, and even if it's not likely that either one will happen, I'd still rather not take the risk.

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last