Page 814 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814815816817818824864914 ... LastLast
Results 20,326 to 20,350 of 27124

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

Quote Originally Posted by Thetford View Post
    I recall briefing everyone a couple of months back about my situation, and many of you in your fangirly ways told me to tell him I like him, even though I said I was pretty sure he was straight, just in case he was bi. I just think it would be too big of a risk, as it would just make the situation very awkward, and we will both have to see each other a fair bit next year.
    I remember that. So if I understand it correctly he doesn't know at all how you feel about him and you're now asking how you can end YOUR crush, i.e. stop having romantic feelings for this guy? I think you can't do anything to stop feeling feelings, apart from just trying to suppress them

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

just wait

a crush lasts up to three years

I had a crush on this girl once and it almost lasted the full 3 years

I have no romantic feelings towards her anymore whatsoever, but I still enjoy her company as a friend.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    You know it's satire, right?
    LOL. I'm aware of that Driber. A smile actually crossed my face a few times throughout the video. It's just that the sympathizer in me--the part that doesn't take certain issues represented in the video lightly--wouldn't see it like that.

(Mind you, I haven't missed the thrust of this satirical video: that technological advancements have made information more readily available, subsequently increasing one's social awareness to insufferable levels.)
    signature image
    Just call me SeanHoney...

Quote Originally Posted by SeanCordernay View Post
    LOL. I'm aware of that Driber. A smile actually crossed my face a few times throughout the video. It's just that the sympathizer in me--the part that doesn't take certain issues represented in the video lightly--wouldn't see it like that.

(Mind you, I haven't missed the thrust of this satirical video: that technological advancements have made information more readily available, subsequently increasing one's social awareness to insufferable levels.)
    Heh, okay, just checking. So which parts did you have a problem with, and why?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SeanCordernay View Post

you hit the nail on the head with one of the main problems with society these days and why they made this video as a satire. everyone expects perfection these days and when they learn their favorite companies/celebrities are doing things they don't agree with they take offense to it and judge them, or worse, boycott them.

instead, people should just be laid back and realize no one is ideal and learn to take the good with the bad.

Once again I find myself returning to the Thread of Randomness!

Wow, long time no see, Antz. Good to have you back. What have you been up to?

And congrats on making it to Hero status!

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    Once again I find myself returning to the Thread of Randomness!
    Welcome back!

Is it a coincidence, or did you try to sound like Zip in Nepal when he says to Lara: "Once again we find ourselves on the mountain without climbing gear."

Is there anything that helps against a hurting stomach and being hungry? (except for food)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie92 View Post
    Is there anything that helps against a hurting stomach and being hungry? (except for food)
    What kind of pain is it?

And there's nothing else that quenches hunger than food.
    signature image

A few months earlier when I was in my hometown, I was out with a friend. We were on his bike, presently stopping by a soft-drink shop refilling our cylinders; and a hot lady drifts by. I lean towards my friend in front and whisper: “Wow, look at that fine piece o’ ass.” I was expecting a knowing smile; instead he turned towards me with a look strong enough to eviscerate you.

that was my sister.”

I didn't know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate1802 View Post
    A few months earlier when I was in my hometown, I was out with a friend. We were on his bike, presently stopping by a soft-drink shop refilling our cylinders; and a hot lady drifts by. I lean towards my friend in front and whisper: “Wow, look at that fine piece o’ ass.” I was expecting a knowing smile; instead he turned towards me with a look strong enough to eviscerate you.

that was my sister.”

I didn't know what to say.
    Awwwwwwkward XD XD hahaha!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Daftvirgin View Post
    What kind of pain is it?

And there's nothing else that quenches hunger than food.
    Just normal stomach pain caused by not eating... but it's ok now, I found a solution.

Just normal stomach pain caused by not eating... but it's ok now, I found a solution.
    That's not healthy though.

It means there's something wrong and it can lead to stomach ulcers.

Plz take care of yourself
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Wow, long time no see, Antz. Good to have you back. What have you been up to?

And congrats on making it to Hero status!
    It's cool to be back and see there's a mix of new people alongside the old gang.

Everything's been chaotic for me (in a good way!). I quit my average day job to go self-employed - which caused my family to think I was stark raving mad.

However, how's everything been for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana KC
    Is it a coincidence, or did you try to sound like Zip in Nepal when he says to Lara: "Once again we find ourselves on the mountain without climbing gear."
    It was pure coincidence, but I get what you mean!

What the is wrong with you??!

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    It's cool to be back and see there's a mix of new people alongside the old gang.

Everything's been chaotic for me (in a good way!). I quit my average day job to go self-employed - which caused my family to think I was stark raving mad.

However, how's everything been for you?
    Doing okay

So what is your new business, if you're up for sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaNyy View Post
    What the is wrong with you??!
    Jessy, it's not what you think it is! Don't worry, I have it under control..

Quote Originally Posted by Daftvirgin View Post
    That's not healthy though.

It means there's something wrong and it can lead to stomach ulcers.

Plz take care of yourself

Yes, I know.. it wasn't intended, though. I will, thanks.

I hope so, hun.. I will be back on thursday. Take care!

I will... and if not, you will need to spank me for being disobedient. :3

Lol.

Interesting to see new faces (users ) around here since my last visit. Hello all.

Does BridgetFisher still post here? I found someone with the same username trolling on Steam Discussion Forums and her mannerisms and "thought processes" () were all the same, I swear.
    signature image

NEW season of Heroes of Cosplay begins in 2 hours!!!

Anybody else going to be watching?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    NEW season of Heroes of Cosplay begins in 2 hours!!!

Anybody else going to be watching?
    I would love to but im working sadly. why couldnt it have been tomorrow night lol

i am watching it now though, if only for a few minutes heh

Quote Originally Posted by Wh1t3Kn1te View Post
    I would love to but im working sadly. why couldnt it have been tomorrow night lol

i am watching it now though, if only for a few minutes heh
    Don't you have a DVR or VCR?
    signature image

Page 814 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814815816817818824864914 ... LastLast