Page 814 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814815816817818824864914 ... LastLast
Results 20,326 to 20,350 of 27124

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

  1. #20326
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetford View Post
    I recall briefing everyone a couple of months back about my situation, and many of you in your fangirly ways told me to tell him I like him, even though I said I was pretty sure he was straight, just in case he was bi. I just think it would be too big of a risk, as it would just make the situation very awkward, and we will both have to see each other a fair bit next year.
    I remember that. So if I understand it correctly he doesn't know at all how you feel about him and you're now asking how you can end YOUR crush, i.e. stop having romantic feelings for this guy? I think you can't do anything to stop feeling feelings, apart from just trying to suppress them

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  2. #20327
    just wait

    a crush lasts up to three years

    I had a crush on this girl once and it almost lasted the full 3 years

    I have no romantic feelings towards her anymore whatsoever, but I still enjoy her company as a friend.
    signature image

  3. #20328
    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    You know it's satire, right?
    LOL. I'm aware of that Driber. A smile actually crossed my face a few times throughout the video. It's just that the sympathizer in me--the part that doesn't take certain issues represented in the video lightly--wouldn't see it like that.

    (Mind you, I haven't missed the thrust of this satirical video: that technological advancements have made information more readily available, subsequently increasing one's social awareness to insufferable levels.)
    signature image
    Just call me SeanHoney...

  4. #20329
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanCordernay View Post
    LOL. I'm aware of that Driber. A smile actually crossed my face a few times throughout the video. It's just that the sympathizer in me--the part that doesn't take certain issues represented in the video lightly--wouldn't see it like that.

    (Mind you, I haven't missed the thrust of this satirical video: that technological advancements have made information more readily available, subsequently increasing one's social awareness to insufferable levels.)
    Heh, okay, just checking. So which parts did you have a problem with, and why?

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  5. #20330
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanCordernay View Post
    LOL. I'm aware of that Driber. A smile actually crossed my face a few times throughout the video. It's just that the sympathizer in me--the part that doesn't take certain issues represented in the video lightly--wouldn't see it like that.

    (Mind you, I haven't missed the thrust of this satirical video: that technological advancements have made information more readily available, subsequently increasing one's social awareness to insufferable levels.)
    you hit the nail on the head with one of the main problems with society these days and why they made this video as a satire. everyone expects perfection these days and when they learn their favorite companies/celebrities are doing things they don't agree with they take offense to it and judge them, or worse, boycott them.

    instead, people should just be laid back and realize no one is ideal and learn to take the good with the bad.

  6. #20331
    Once again I find myself returning to the Thread of Randomness!

  7. #20332
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    Wow, long time no see, Antz. Good to have you back. What have you been up to?

    And congrats on making it to Hero status!

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  8. #20333
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    Once again I find myself returning to the Thread of Randomness!
    Welcome back!

    Is it a coincidence, or did you try to sound like Zip in Nepal when he says to Lara: "Once again we find ourselves on the mountain without climbing gear."

  9. #20334
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    748
    Is there anything that helps against a hurting stomach and being hungry? (except for food)

  10. #20335
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie92 View Post
    Is there anything that helps against a hurting stomach and being hungry? (except for food)
    What kind of pain is it?

    And there's nothing else that quenches hunger than food.
    signature image

  11. #20336
    A few months earlier when I was in my hometown, I was out with a friend. We were on his bike, presently stopping by a soft-drink shop refilling our cylinders; and a hot lady drifts by. I lean towards my friend in front and whisper: “Wow, look at that fine piece o’ ass.” I was expecting a knowing smile; instead he turned towards me with a look strong enough to eviscerate you.

    that was my sister.”

    I didn't know what to say.

  12. #20337
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Yamatai
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by pirate1802 View Post
    A few months earlier when I was in my hometown, I was out with a friend. We were on his bike, presently stopping by a soft-drink shop refilling our cylinders; and a hot lady drifts by. I lean towards my friend in front and whisper: “Wow, look at that fine piece o’ ass.” I was expecting a knowing smile; instead he turned towards me with a look strong enough to eviscerate you.

    that was my sister.”

    I didn't know what to say.
    Awwwwwwkward XD XD hahaha!
    signature image

  13. #20338
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by Daftvirgin View Post
    What kind of pain is it?

    And there's nothing else that quenches hunger than food.
    Just normal stomach pain caused by not eating... but it's ok now, I found a solution.

  14. #20339
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie92 View Post
    Just normal stomach pain caused by not eating... but it's ok now, I found a solution.
    That's not healthy though.

    It means there's something wrong and it can lead to stomach ulcers.

    Plz take care of yourself
    signature image

  15. #20340
    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Wow, long time no see, Antz. Good to have you back. What have you been up to?

    And congrats on making it to Hero status!
    It's cool to be back and see there's a mix of new people alongside the old gang.

    Everything's been chaotic for me (in a good way!). I quit my average day job to go self-employed - which caused my family to think I was stark raving mad.

    However, how's everything been for you?


    Quote Originally Posted by Ivana KC
    Is it a coincidence, or did you try to sound like Zip in Nepal when he says to Lara: "Once again we find ourselves on the mountain without climbing gear."
    It was pure coincidence, but I get what you mean!

  16. #20341
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie92 View Post
    Is there anything that helps against a hurting stomach and being hungry? (except for food)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie92 View Post
    Just normal stomach pain caused by not eating... but it's ok now, I found a solution.
    What the is wrong with you??!

  17. #20342
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    It's cool to be back and see there's a mix of new people alongside the old gang.

    Everything's been chaotic for me (in a good way!). I quit my average day job to go self-employed - which caused my family to think I was stark raving mad.

    However, how's everything been for you?
    Doing okay

    So what is your new business, if you're up for sharing?

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  18. #20343
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaNyy View Post
    What the is wrong with you??!
    Jessy, it's not what you think it is! Don't worry, I have it under control..

    Quote Originally Posted by Daftvirgin View Post
    That's not healthy though.

    It means there's something wrong and it can lead to stomach ulcers.

    Plz take care of yourself

    Yes, I know.. it wasn't intended, though. I will, thanks.

  19. #20344
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    122
    I hope so, hun.. I will be back on thursday. Take care!

  20. #20345
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    748
    I will... and if not, you will need to spank me for being disobedient. :3

  21. #20346
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    122
    Lol.

  22. #20347
    Interesting to see new faces (users ) around here since my last visit. Hello all.

    Does BridgetFisher still post here? I found someone with the same username trolling on Steam Discussion Forums and her mannerisms and "thought processes" () were all the same, I swear.
    signature image

  23. #20348
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,542
    NEW season of Heroes of Cosplay begins in 2 hours!!!

    Anybody else going to be watching?
    signature image

  24. #20349
    Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    NEW season of Heroes of Cosplay begins in 2 hours!!!

    Anybody else going to be watching?
    I would love to but im working sadly. why couldnt it have been tomorrow night lol

    i am watching it now though, if only for a few minutes heh

  25. #20350
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1t3Kn1te View Post
    I would love to but im working sadly. why couldnt it have been tomorrow night lol

    i am watching it now though, if only for a few minutes heh
    Don't you have a DVR or VCR?
    signature image

Page 814 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814815816817818824864914 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •