Page 635 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 15,851 to 15,875 of 27122

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

Just stumbled upon this cover. Never heard of this guy before, but he's pretty damn good!

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Good music
    signature image

playing the game "remember me" a second time and i really enjoy it much more now. also enjoy the soundtrack a lot but i still cant get it on itunes. on google it links me to the american itunes site but as soon i click on buy, it tells me that its not available in my country.
    would anyone know when it will be available or where else i can buy it without creating an account?

also, would anyone know the same for the call of juarez gunslinger OST?
    signature image

@Driber: Do you like Daft Punk?

PS: I was thinking about doing some covers but my mike isn't good enough
    Do anyone of you know what ''tools'' should I buy to make the voice sound ''professional''? (I'm not talking about auto-tune, I'm talking about how to make the voice sound ''clean'', without any background noise or stuff.)

Quote Originally Posted by pidipidi39 View Post

Do anyone of you know what ''tools'' should I buy to make the voice sound ''professional'' (I'm not talking about auto-tune, I'm talking about to make the voice sound ''clean'', without any background noise or stuff.)
    I like Daft Punk, obviously

You should probably look for noise cancelation software, or invest in sound-proof wall isolation.
    signature image

Isn't 'audacity' useful for that kind of stuff?

This talk about sound editing makes me wanna use auto-tune on myself, though.
    signature image

Here's an amusing and rare glitch I ran into in my second playthrough of The Last of Us.... Ellie still being attacked by an invisible creature, even after I saved her from the Clicker that attacked her in the first place...she wouldn't die...she'd just put up an eternal struggle with the invisible enemy.

Ultimately, I had to restart the encounter....
    Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!

That looks hilarious. She looks like she has se\/ere mental problems!

Anyway. I need you guys' ad\/ice. My keyboard is messy now (hence why I need to type \/ instead of the actually letter, key isn't working). My current keyboard is Microsoft Comfort Cur\/e 2000. Howe\/er, I'm open to new keyboards.

Anyone know any good keyboards I could buy that are cheap (preferably less than £10) or should I just buy another Cur\/e?
    signature image

her reaction is so funny
    signature image

Glad ya' liked it, Weemanply and Daft

As for keyboards, hmmm...I haven't been kb hunting in a while, so I'm no help there.

Be glad all you had to cypher out was a \/. Would been a witch with a bee sting if you'd have had to cypher out...I dunno... a P.

I'd be a pain if his "E" key didn't work

I'd just get a really cheap one to temporarily use it until you'\/e got enough money for a mid- to high-end keyboard.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Martok View Post
    Be glad all you had to cypher out was a \/. Would been a witch with a bee sting if you'd have had to cypher out...I dunno... a P.
    Funny you should say that...
    My P button doesn't work and I have to open up an on-screen keyboard to use it
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    any port in a storm.

Oh my. Britney fans promoting her new single on Grindr. We know Britney's target audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    That's exactly what I'\/e had to resort to doing for the past few days with my keyboard, but now it's gotten to the point where I'm just tired of constantly opening it up. Now I'm just using weird cyphers to replace it.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Weemanply109 View Post
    Oh my. Britney fans promoting her new single on Grindr. We know Britney's target audience.

That's exactly what I'\/e had to resort to doing for the past few days with my keyboard, but now it's gotten to the point where I'm just tired of constantly opening it up. Now I'm just using weird cyphers to replace it.
    B=\/\/ /\ R = the Cyph=rs! =sp=cially th= \/\/=ird on=s!

B=\/\/ /\ R = the Cyph=rs! =sp=cially th= \/\/=ird on=s!
    Beware the Cyphers Especiall the weird ones?

I'm getting good at this. Imagine the whole forum typing like this for a day or something.
    signature image

Beware the Cyphers Especiall the weird ones?

I'm getting good at this. Imagine the whole forum typing like this for a day or something.
    Don't tempt us.
    signature image
    Just call me SeanHoney...

Quote Originally Posted by Daftvirgin View Post
    I like Daft Punk, obviously

You should probably look for noise cancelation software, or invest in sound-proof wall isolation.
    Oh right, I should pay more attention to nicknames lol

Anyway, thanks for the help

Isn't 'audacity' useful for that kind of stuff?
    I'll try it out!

Here's an amusing and rare glitch I ran into in my second playthrough of The Last of Us.... Ellie still being attacked by an invisible creature, even after I saved her from the Clicker that attacked her in the first place...she wouldn't die...she'd just put up an eternal struggle with the invisible enemy.
    LOL
    This is so funny

'm getting good at this. Imagine the whole forum typing like this for a day or something.
    That \/\/ould be cool!
    Joking a part, I poured tea on my keyboard one day... I had to use a virtual keyboard for like 2 \/\/eeks!
    Then I changed the keyboard.

PS: Try to write [SSIZE="1"]\/[/SIZE] (with only one S in ''Size''): It will become a real V!

Quote Originally Posted by Daftvirgin View Post
    Good music
    Thought you'd like it

Here's another nice cover:

And a nice video to look at, too

What gave it away?

Do anyone of you know what ''tools'' should I buy to make the voice sound ''professional''? (I'm not talking about auto-tune, I'm talking about how to make the voice sound ''clean'', without any background noise or stuff.)
    I might be able to help you with that, I've done some voice recording, myself

First question - is this the level of quality you're looking for?

That looks hilarious. She looks like she has se\/ere mental problems!

Anyway. I need you guys' ad\/ice. My keyboard is messy now (hence why I need to type \/ instead of the actually letter, key isn't working). My current keyboard is Microsoft Comfort Cur\/e 2000. Howe\/er, I'm open to new keyboards.

Anyone know any good keyboards I could buy that are cheap (preferably less than £10) or should I just buy another Cur\/e?
    The funniest thing just happened - I was reading this conversation about broken keyboards a few minutes ago and at that very same time I actually heard someone singing about broken keyboards on the radio. I'm not kidding

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    What gave it away?
    Dunno, everything!
    I like them too, but I wouldn't define myself a fan...

I might be able to help you with that, I've done some voice recording, myself

First question - is this the level of quality you're looking for?
    It says the video is private :/

The funniest thing just happened - I was reading this conversation about broken keyboards a few minutes ago and at that very same time I actually heard someone singing about broken keyboards on the radio. I'm not kidding
    What kind of songs do talk about broken keyboards?

@pidi the acoustics of your room also matters a lot. This affect whether or not you will get an echo or not.
    signature image

It says the video is private :/
    Ah yeah that's right. Let me know your YT username and I'll make it available for you

What kind of songs do talk about broken keyboards?
    I'm pretty sure you know this one, heh:

@1:25

Ah yeah that's right. Let me know your YT username and I'll make it available for you
    LOL, it's pidipidi39

I'm pretty sure you know this one, heh: @1:25
    Yeah, right!
    I don't like too much that song... but I think it is pretty funny

@daftvirgin: the acoustics in my room aren't the best but they're pretty good

LOL, it's pidipidi39
    God I hate YT. They AGAIN changed their interface.

Now I can't figure out how to add you to the list of people that can see the private video.

I enter "pidipidi39" into the box below the privacy settings, but nothing happens :/

God I hate YT. They AGAIN changed their interface.

Now I can't figure out how to add you to the list of people that can see the private video.

I enter "pidipidi39" into the box below the privacy settings, but nothing happens :/
    I hate the new channel page, all personalisation have practically gone. So boring now with everyone the same.
    signature image

Page 635 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast