Page 6 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 234567891016561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

I thought that the power would be not that strong, if it's not held in the hands of the person who is wearing the belt and the gloves. With throwing it, it would loose it´s power?

^^^ But the Legend says that it could be thrown at it targets across the world. I think it was dumb that
    But the whole sequence was dumb and booring anyway.

Weeee!!! We've got our own crybaby Lara

Max 28, you're right.

The ending of Underworld bored me to Helheim! () The way Lara just threw the Hammer was just so-not-epic! Haha... I hope Natla comes back
    "The right to be a God... That right is now... Mine!" - Albert Wesker, RESIDENT EVIL 5

yeah, I'm not doing the things I´m supposed to do.. but it's funny
    weeeeh

how do you make those madenice?

Paint and paint shop for the editing of the images, and for the animation/loop Unfreez.

is it me or does the TR:L GOTHIC outfits look much like the dopplegangers

Hmm, do you mean face? I can see the resemblance.
    "The right to be a God... That right is now... Mine!" - Albert Wesker, RESIDENT EVIL 5

and her shirt, where you can see her flesh, on the sides.

Hmm, I just looked. I do see where you're coming from.
    Now we can act like the Doppelganger in Legend! Teehee!

I am re-playing Anniversary all over again, because the saved file decided to corrupt, losing me my rewards and time-trials I'm getting on well though, started it yesterday and played it in gaps. Just reached Natla's Mines, managed to get every single Relic and Artifact on the way.

Whilst I am playing it, I'm noticing what Underworld missed. But it's too much to explain because there is so much that is put into Anniversary, that Underworld did not have. Pity...

Quote Originally Posted by Madenice View Post
    yeah, I'm not doing the things I´m supposed to do.. but it's funny
    weeeeh

Very cool Madenice!

That's very nice, Madenice. Could you do the same with Underworld Lara?
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

thank you Uhmm maybe, but those graphs are a little harder

*I'm working on it*
    edit: here they are

Warning!! The full size pictures are quite big! except for the first one

omg hahah awsome madenice

Wow... I haven't missed much! I expected my dear forumers to have something to discuss! Oh well...

I've been away to Newcastle since last Friday and now I am back home! Woohoo! I shall be updating my fan-fic with the anticipated third chapter and will find new things for us to discuss... I cannot wait!!!

So... How has everyone been?

Madenice, Mr. Croft, Max 28, My Dog Max, gitb90, Love2Raid, Lawrence-Croft and whoever I have missed (I apologise), I can really say I have missed you ALL!! cm2 loves his forumers!!!! Don't forget it

Randomness thread...Epic Win.

Im bored, Anyone here banned from TRF? I Am.
    What Really Matters Is Being Yourself, And If That Includes Slowly Killing Then Eating Every Boy At Your School, Well Than I Say Do It.

Haha, I haven't joined that forum! Why did you get banned? And of course, the Thread of Randomness is a rock solid thread! It's nice to talk about randomness :-)

I'm a member on TRF and not banned, but I rarely post in there, because I heard they ban very quickly and they are a total different people or something like that

And welcome back cm2!

I'm going to Rock am Ring next week, I'll be offline from Wednesday till Monday .. Maybe I can login on my bf's telephone with internet, but I guess that's too expensive

Woaoaoa!! I didn't notice that I already have more then 1,000 posts or maybe I did and forgot today

Hey cm2, I was wondering where you'd been.

Anything random, I have school exams which are constantly swirling around my head. I had Japanes and English yesterday, Maths and Graphics today and I have Science and Social Studies after my 3 day weekend thanks to the Queen's birthday. It gives me enough time to study and complete my Fancomic entry.

I also ran out of ice-cream tonight so no dessert for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cm2 View Post
    Wow... I haven't missed much! I expected my dear forumers to have something to discuss! Oh well...

I've been away to Newcastle since last Friday and now I am back home! Woohoo! I shall be updating my fan-fic with the anticipated third chapter and will find new things for us to discuss... I cannot wait!!!

So... How has everyone been?

Madenice, Mr. Croft, Max 28, My Dog Max, gitb90, Love2Raid, Lawrence-Croft and whoever I have missed (I apologise), I can really say I have missed you ALL!! cm2 loves his forumers!!!! Don't forget it
    We have missed you too!

Madenice, those animations are amazing!!!

Thanks for posting that link, I might try to make some myself.
    signature image

Madenice, the only thing that Lara needs for that blinking is waterproof mascara to get some "volume"

Thank you everyone who welcomed me back to the forums! It's great to be back!

Madenice - noooooo! I'll miss you muchly, but do enjoy Rock AM! (Is it some kind of concert/festival?) You'll have to tell us about it!

Max 28 - Haha, I should have left an absence note but I sorta rushed off up to Newcastle. Hehe. Exams I see, well best of luck with them! I'm pretty sure if you keep your mind focused on the relevant subjects, you'll do well! And no ice-cream??? But you love it so much!!! Tutness! (not a word, I know :P)
    You've mentioned the FanComic before, I'd love to see that!

Anywho... I'm off to sleep! I am absolutely shattered and I have a full working day tomorrow! 8.30 - 5.30 ... arrrgh!! I promise those who wish to read the next chapter to my FanFic that it will be posted tomorrow! I'll give you a hint to what it's about... Here it goes...

Plus more on Ahmaz will be explained. Goodnight all. Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    Madenice, those animations are amazing!!!

Thanks for posting that link, I might try to make some myself.
    Ty i'm looking forward to your animations It'll give some variations to my crybaby lara

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana KC View Post
    Madenice, the only thing that Lara needs for that blinking is waterproof mascara to get some "volume"
    I guess you're right

Quote Originally Posted by cm2 View Post
    Thank you everyone who welcomed me back to the forums! It's great to be back!

Madenice - noooooo! I'll miss you muchly, but do enjoy Rock AM! (Is it some kind of concert/festival?) You'll have to tell us about it!
    hehe lol It's a festival ^^ Placebo and Limp Bizkit are going to be so it will be awesumnezz!!!

LOLZORZSAURUS

this thread is hilarious!

Page 6 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 234567891016561065061006 ... LastLast