Page 51 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011515511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 27122

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

Happy haloween.

No wait, new year. That's it.
    Villa, villa.

lol. i'm watching (sort of) michael mcintyre with my brother.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    Happy haloween.

No wait, new year. That's it.
    XD You forgot to mention Easter

oh boy, i can't believe that 2010 is coming D: this year went by so fast
    "Various myths use different names but they all apply to the same remnants of the ancient world." - Lara Croft

Quote Originally Posted by nikkinickels View Post
    oh boy, i can't believe that 2010 is coming D: this year went by so fast
    Okay, I'm not the only one who thinks that!

You can say that again! I have an impression that Tomb Raider Underworld was just released and it's actually been a whole year! Despite that, I still find this game amazing!

You know, I've realized something. As I'm getting older and older, years pass by faster and faster! Does anyone here share my opinion?

exactly true ivanakc! years get faster as you get older... ugh... it seems like yesterday that i started secondary school! it makes me freak when i think i only have three years left of school before i go to college!!! then maybe university. :-/
    signature image

Life is only a mere blink in time.. Unfortunately..
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Hi people Merry Christmas (sorry for being late ) and happy new year!

happy new year to you too and everybody else! (i'll probably say this a million times).

Avatar the game is absolutely amazing!!! It's just... brilliant. i chose to be in the na'vi, i just finished it. i'm gonna go for the humans now instead.
    signature image

I hate it when you join a forum for one of your favourite game series and the community is absolutely negative, no matter what you'd do. Then coming back here everyone is completely nice and respectful.

Wtf is up with that?

Ubisoft Assassin's Creed forums is full of disrespectful dimwits. It's driving me up the wall.
    My.DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    Avatar the game is absolutely amazing!!! It's just... brilliant. i chose to be in the na'vi, i just finished it. i'm gonna go for the humans now instead.
    Really? Most movie-games are rubbish in my opinion. But maybe I should try it out?

yes its really good because it doesn't follow the movie at all! (not really)
    The characters are completely different, similar story line except you choose to join the na'vi or the humans. whichever you choose, the adventure is great, and basically collect little harmonics and complete adventures along the way to save the well of souls (or destroy it depending on which side you choose)... so yeah.
    Hope i didn't spoil it there... :s anyway! the animation is actually OK and its really fun. so i suggest you guys have a go at it.
    signature image

Hehe You didn't spoil it for me. Sounds fun enough. Maybe I'll try it

yes indeedio. i've nearly finished the human side of the story... i think the na'vi one is longer. :s
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Goar View Post
    I hate it when you join a forum for one of your favourite game series and the community is absolutely negative, no matter what you'd do. Then coming back here everyone is completely nice and respectful.

Wtf is up with that?

Ubisoft Assassin's Creed forums is full of disrespectful dimwits. It's driving me up the wall.
    Tell me about it. It's a good thing that I decided to watch from the shadows before deciding on whether or not I wanted to join. If it wasn't threads about insulting others' religions, it was threads about insulting one's gender. I wanted absolutely nothing to do with them.

Anyway, Merry Belated Christmas everyone! Lol, Assassin's Creed 2 and Dragon Age: Origins have been distracting me. Awesome games. I also got TR 2, LR and Chronicles, I'm going to play TR 2 tonight and see what the Old Skool is all about.
    Humanity is not a species or a race, it is a STATE OF MIND.

Random: Lara's past reminds me of the Batman complex. XD I just felt like sharing that.
    My.DeviantArt

lol.
    signature image

happy new year!
    Happy new year!!!!

:d

A Happy Belated New Year from all of us in good 'ole Texas!
    Humanity is not a species or a race, it is a STATE OF MIND.

Happy New Year!!!

Happy new year everybody!!! (I'm stuck on avatar the game... :s)
    hope y'all had an awesome new year! (I know I didn't).
    My b-day is in 9 days!
    signature image

happy new year guys! i can't believe it's 2010 last year went by so fast
    "Various myths use different names but they all apply to the same remnants of the ancient world." - Lara Croft

Yes it did. Anyone watch the doctor who special? My god the new doctor is weird...
    signature image

Page 51 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011515511051 ... LastLast