Page 400 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500900 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 27124

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

Yeah got my first Ghost status in The Royal Physician level. No one sees me in the level. Enemies didn't even know that I was in that level.

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    well, finished the first mission with only 2 kills. one because this one guy saw me (even when i was hiding in the shadows) and the second i killed with a jump kill. i just hope the outcome will not be to much affected like in bioshok that you kill just one girl and you already get a bad ending.

now i have just started my second mission and im just wondering when will it start to show my optional mission. i just selected it and so far nothing. i guess it will show later on when i proceed further in to the mission.

but i find something bizarre though. im still wondering how come some guards can see me hiding in shadows. this part was as dark as the other and they still saw me or a body. is there something i have missed?
    Have you killed that guy Cambell? That's the official first mission... For non-lethal (optional) mission, you need to read letters, eavesdrop or talk to people so you can "find out" that you can neutralize them non-lethaly... Once you do that, there will be 2 objective marks, the one that is a full triangle is your target, but the other one is your optional mission, and it shows you where you need to go

And yeah, I thought once I was in the dark, they won't see me, but they do, so you just kinda need to be behind cover or behind them... I think this is good IMO, looking back, the game would be too easy if they didn't see you in the dark... Hiding under tables is always good
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by d1n0_xD View Post
    Have you killed that guy Cambell? That's the official first mission... For non-lethal (optional) mission, you need to read letters, eavesdrop or talk to people so you can "find out" that you can neutralize them non-lethaly... Once you do that, there will be 2 objective marks, the one that is a full triangle is your target, but the other one is your optional mission, and it shows you where you need to go

And yeah, I thought once I was in the dark, they won't see me, but they do, so you just kinda need to be behind cover or behind them... I think this is good IMO, looking back, the game would be too easy if they didn't see you in the dark... Hiding under tables is always good
    no, i havent killed him yet. i just started the mission. just arrived with the boat, ate the rat and thats it.
    ok, as long it shows me the optional missions like the prevent the death of this womans uncle, im happy. i already selected it but nothing. thats why i asked if it will show me when i proceed further in to the mission.

still weird though that they can see you in this shadow but in the other shadow they cant see you. because i thinks its weird when you try to hide bodies and they still see them. felt tempted to reply the mission again but i though, i continue anyway. so far the game made a very good impression on me which will lead to play it a second time. just that my second time i will be a killer.
    signature image

^ Oh, yeah, the uncle... I don't remember what I did to him, I know I left him unconcious but the maid was like "I guess you're a killer" and I was like "Wait, I saved your uncle"... Then I remember I reloaded a couple of times and maybe I killed him, I don't know xD I think you'll love the second and third mission
    signature image

Am I the only one that thinks oppa gangdam style is really annoying?
    Well I've return. At the time of my leave I was gong through stuff. Plus the forums was not exciting to me anymore. I hope it's not the same now. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Vickram101 View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks oppa gangdam style is really annoying?
    yeah... it isn't good, but i don't find it this annoying... only a little bit disturbing

we done enough posts yet?

come on people spam this page!
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Season 3 of the Walking Dead has already started??? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    we done enough posts yet?

come on people spam this page!
    i don't like spam!
    to cite monty python

Well, that's SPAM.

Finished Dishonored Managed to see 2 endings, bad and good, though they were both kinda dark, I guess, because I always end up getting one guard killed on a mission and that's enough for a darker ending Don't know how soon will I play this again, maybe tomorrow, maybe in 5 months, but I will play it again, and try my best not to kill anyone... Near the end, Outsider spoke to me and I was baffled what he had to say about my decisions... Makes you feel bad An awesome game!

EDIT: Laughed my ass off!

signature image

Well I've been building up my Blu-Ray film collection, needing to get rid of an awful lot of DVD's.

I've got quite a few now, a tad sad at first selling my favourite films like Dirty Harry, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown and Fight Club but I'm in the process of buying more.

Finally, I am also going to go and buy Uncharted 3: Game of The Year Edition (as I never did buy it) from Tesco for around £25.

[COLOR="Red"]Finished Dishonored Managed to see 2 endings, bad and good, though they were both kinda dark, I guess, because I always end up getting one guard killed on a mission and that's enough for a darker ending Don't know how soon will I play this again, maybe tomorrow, maybe in 5 months, but I will play it again, and try my best not to kill anyone... Near the end, Outsider spoke to me and I was baffled what he had to say about my decisions... Makes you feel bad An awesome game!
    i try now not to kill anyone with my first play through. but even then, there are still 1-2 people i killed. unless i have to many guards up my ass, then i restart my latest check point or save. im still on my first mission. i dint kill the 2 targets and now it asks me to bring them to this garbage dumb . oh joy, and so far the only way is out through the main door, and outside its crawling with guards. i take my time and try to solve all the side missions and searching every corner, etc.

at times the guards come out of nowhere or even hear me when i put down a unconscious body in the dark. how the hell can they hear it??? is there a way to put down the bodies more silently??

yes, i take my time playing it. even when i screw up at times and dont get the ghost ticked off at the end of the mission, i still enjoy it. i can always play it again and try to be more stealthier. at least then i know the level lay out, etc so it will be easier.

but i just hope now that killing 1 or 2 guards doesnt lead to a bad ending ala bioshock. i guess i will find out for my self when i finish it and check out the rest on youtube
    signature image

at times the guards come out of nowhere or even hear me when i put down a unconscious body in the dark. how the hell can they hear it??? is there a way to put down the bodies more silently??
    Press F to silently drop them, Left Click is throwing them But don't drop them near the guards, your hiding spot should somewhere a little bit distant...
    signature image

Press F to silently drop them, Left Click is throwing them But don't drop them near the guards, your hiding spot should somewhere a little bit distant...
    i do that. but at times you dont have always the chance to hide them far away without getting spotted. and the hiding spots are dark and not on the guards path. it doenst happen that often. im careful but at times they do hear it. still have to finish off this mission. was having fun with BF3.
    signature image

EDIT: Laughed my ass off!

(click image to enlarge)
    LMAO that is awesome

Watched the last season yet?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

finished the mission i was on. 4 kills and 4 bodies have been found. damn, i was better in hiding bodies in splinter cell then here. lol.
    now i just started the mission were i have to find the girl.

9 posts to go to reach 10 000.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Watched the last season yet?
    Haven't managed to, since I bought a new PC, all I do is play games... Occasionaly, I watch a new episode of Dexter when it comes out. But it's on my radar Did you?

finished the mission i was on. 4 kills and 4 bodies have been found. damn, i was better in hiding bodies in splinter cell then here. lol.
    now i just started the mission were i have to find the girl.
    Enjoy, man, I've heard the ending on low chaos is very beautiful
    signature image

Enjoy, man, I've heard the ending on low chaos is very beautiful
    and so far, it is low. try to keep it that way. so i can kill few guards
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by xzx View Post
    I always knew by instinct that you shouldn't distance yourself from the world and "computerate gaming'. Ever since they strayed from the arcade(where this law is backwards) I've always noticed it's merge into alienation for no good reason. Don't get lost. Hold confidence in realism. Go take out the trash. Do yard work. Don't be a "machine slave'.
    signature image

^
    ^ Haha, the hell? XD
    signature image

Nikita (Season 3) premiers tomorrw! Yass!

Quote Originally Posted by xzx View Post
    I always knew by instinct that you shouldn't distance yourself from the world and "computerate gaming'. Ever since they strayed from the arcade(where this law is backwards) I've always noticed it's merge into alienation for no good reason. Don't get lost. Hold confidence in realism. Go take out the trash. Do yard work. Don't be a "machine slave'.
    I don't even know what's being said.
    signature image

Hey everybody, do you know what time it is?
    signature image

I can answer that....

It's the time I get the 10,000th Post!!!!

signature image

OMG 10000 posts already!! Then #10001th post on this thread from me. Yay. Time for celebration!

^ Congratz adobeARTIST for 10000th post.

@dino & @MetalRocks, I created an album of Dishonored on my Facebook. You and everyone else are invited to check that out:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4589189&type=3

More to come SOON.

Page 400 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500900 ... LastLast