Page 326 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426826 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 27124

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

Quote Originally Posted by Vickram101 View Post
    Tomorrow is Titanic's 100th Anniversary.
    I guess it's no coincidence this is when they re-release the movie. Too bad it's to re-charge audiences for a cheap 3D gimmick of somehting they already saw. Most people don't understand that if film wasn't actually shot in 3D, the effects depth will be diminished. Post processing just isn't the same thing.

But they'll just see that bold "3D" caption in the title and think they're in for a visual treat.
    signature image

When is Endurance's anniversary?

Quote Originally Posted by Anvie View Post
    Driber, I have a question.

What inspired your avatar and what is the meaning. By the way I love your differents signatures
    Glad you like them

I try to rotate them once in a while, as I just did again (thanks for the reminder, hehe). And whenever there's a special occasion, I try to make a little edit to my sig to fit the occasion.

As for my avatar - I have a Goomba in it because I'm a big Mario fan. The Goomba is kicking a QR code (which actually works) towards the viewer's screen. And below it is Lucy from Elfen Lied with the caption "Big Brother Is Watching You", which refers to me being forum admin that is keeping an eye on the discussions to make sure no fights are breaking out and keeping the trolls at bay

I know! In Holland, they are having a comp on one of the popular radio stations because of this. Listeners can win a trip down to the Titatic with James Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    But they'll just see that bold "3D" caption in the title and think they're in for a visual treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    This literally made me LOL

Funny.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Thank's for the explanation, for the second I reminded that you were using 'I'm watching you' or something like that

Ewww, Reboot
    signature image

I have a question for ya'all...

Would anyone be upset if I merge this thread with the OT thread in the TR9 forum?

I don't really see the need to have 2 dedicated OT threads in the TR section.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana KC View Post
    We all have obsessions, don't we?
    If I'm not mistaken, Bleach is manga and anime. I read about it some time ago. I don't understand, what makes it so popular?
    There are better anime series out there than Bleach. What makes Bleach so popular is that it's dubbed in English and ran on many English based TV stations.

It's the same thing as with Pokemon, DragonBallZ, Naruto, etc. None of those would be as popular in western culture if they were only on Japanese TV.

Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    ...but there's also a lot of speaking.
    heh, that's the only thing I DON'T like about Bleach; the talking. Endless, endless talking

My GF and I like watching Bleach (we're at episode 190 or so) but sometimes we're like "shut the ____ up already and kill each other!!" lol

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

@Driber
    Well, if you'd place it in the TR9 forum, it will probably die after the release of the game, so I vote no ^_^

Haha, now Lucy's eye is even more creepier
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

@Driber

Haha. Bleach 190... That's around the arroncar story line isn't it? Or is it one of those story arcs? Mmmm i think they did that because it caught up to the manga so they had to create little arcs. Tehe. The manga is great. I'm waiting for edition 2 of 3 in 1 to arrive. Can't wait, it's so good!
    Yeah, there are a LOT of filler episodes, but it REALLY annoys me when they're in the middle of the fight and it flashes back. GRRRRR. I love Ichigo <3 And Renji. And Oh god. If you're watching it in dub like i did, then here's something you should know. As of late, bleach 249 and onwards are all in sub because they haven't been dubbed in english yet. That annoyed me, but they're not that bad when you get used to it <3
    CAN'T WAIT TO GO AS GIN TO COMIC CON!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    This literally made me LOL

Funny.
    If they don't mention a date then we could set a date of our own. December 6, 2010. How about it?

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    I guess it's no coincidence this is when they re-release the movie. Too bad it's to re-charge audiences for a cheap 3D gimmick of somehting they already saw. Most people don't understand that if film wasn't actually shot in 3D, the effects depth will be diminished. Post processing just isn't the same thing.

Well I saw it in IMAX 3D because when it came it in 1997 I was not old enough to see it. When i saw it in 1998 it became my fave movie and saw 100 times after that. The way Jim did this post 3D was actually different. In my opinion some scenes looked like if they were shot in 3D but I must admit certain intimate scenes did look odd in 3D. Especially scenes where too people are talking upclose. All in all my fave director Jim didn't fail again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    LOL

I'm sorry the ship you speak of is not famous enough for me to know. Please hang up and try your post never again. This is a recording. XD

Also this:

Makes me wonder if Grandpa is Curtis. *Hint* *Hint* XD
    Well I've return. At the time of my leave I was gong through stuff. Plus the forums was not exciting to me anymore. I hope it's not the same now. XD

Also this:

Makes me wonder if Grandpa is Curtis. *Hint* *Hint* XD

TR 47 when i read correctly.
    you see lara in a wheelchair rolling around the nursing home, shooting evil nurses, etc.
    then she is in a abandoned part of the nursing home were she has to solve puzzles and fight of mummy nurses and doctors.

now that would be a interesting TR game.
    signature image

haha, actually it says 97 and that would be a hell of a game

Quote Originally Posted by TranceTrouble View Post
    haha, actually it says 97 and that would be a hell of a game
    oh yes, C is 100. stupid me.

lol, yes, it would be a hell of a game. it would be the year 2050 when this would come out. all of us will be at her age
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    oh yes, C is 100. stupid me.

lol, yes, it would be a hell of a game. it would be the year 2050 when this would come out. all of us will be at her age
    haha yes, and should we then be dreaming in a dream of a dream from a dream only to play the latest TR games till the end?

lol, you gave christopher loan a reason to do "inception 2". just this times based around lara croft .
    signature image

Crysis 3 announced for Spring 2013 release. And what a graphics-

And Prophet is using a bow like Lara-

oeh that looks slick kind of reminds me to the last of us.

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)
    curious how that game will go

Duh. The Last of Us graphics is crappy compared what Cry Engine 3 will deliver.

The Last of Us looks amazing! I can't wait to find out more about that game!
    signature image

I lost interest of The Last of Us when I found out that you couldn't control Ellie. I only saw the trailer and she was instantly more compelling than Joel. They obviously weren't prepared to make risks and made the usual American, white, tall and dark-haired hero the protagonist once again yet they claim the game is 'original...'

Oh, LadyRufina
    signature image

Just sayin'

just played Catherine today . maybe the gameplay is not that "addictive" as they say but .. the story is pretty interesting . i'd give 8.5 / 10
    signature image

^ Aw yeah, that's a classic puzzler But yeah, everyone praises the story, they go as far as saying the game helped them in their relationships
    signature image

I've never been into Crysis, so I'll probably end up giving number 3 a pass too.

On another, random note. I just witnessed a Marilyn Manson song used on a car advert... the most awesome advert ever!

Page 326 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426826 ... LastLast