Page 311 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411811 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 27122

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

1. Great poster!
    2. Bob rocks!
    signature image

My latest purchase!

(click image to enlarge)

Here's a quick banner I made for my FB:

(click image to enlarge)
    Well I've return. At the time of my leave I was gong through stuff. Plus the forums was not exciting to me anymore. I hope it's not the same now. XD

ok..
    im here too now.. someone to fill me in the subject?
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

HOOO ! nice Poster i want that one too xD
    ok..
    im here too now.. someone to fill me in the subject?
    it doesn't matter xD Just Spam brother , SPAM
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Vickram101 View Post
    *Edit* Here's a quick banner I made for my FB:

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/c...Annibanner.png
    nice

You should post that in here!

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

^I Did Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwoodsoftime View Post
    HOOO ! nice Poster i want that one too xD
    Well you can't have her. She's mine. XD
    Well I've return. At the time of my leave I was gong through stuff. Plus the forums was not exciting to me anymore. I hope it's not the same now. XD

Crystals Dynamics should hire this guy

Btw, this is one of the games I can't wait to come out

Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

Awesome paint jobs! But do me a favour and load that pic into photoshop/paint and brush out that word which we don't allow here :s

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Oops, sorry about that, did not notice it... Fixed ^^
    signature image

Ta

Btw, this is one of the games I can't wait to come out
    it really looks good ... especially when the dev promised a cool story
    2012 is ..... really scary xD we now have SoulCalibur .... a few more days and darkness 2 ... 1 month , Max payne 3 . they just keep comin xD
    it's really hard for me to keep up there'are many titles i haven't played from 2011
    signature image

Yeah, at first I thought this is just a dumb third-person military shooter, but this is soooo much more
    Yeah, 2012 really is a lot of games... This, Mass Effect 3 in March, Far Cry 3 this month I think... I feel you with 'hard to keep up' part. You see, I'm saving money to buy a PS3 at the end of May when my 3-month long summer holidays begin So, yeah, I've got A LOT of games on mind... Bioshock 1 and 2, all of Assassin's Creeds, Batman AA and AC, Infamous 1 and 2, Heavy Rain, TR:Underworld and LC:GoL, all Uncharteds, Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New vegas, Red Dead Redemption (this list goes on for a while ) and don't get me started with the games which haven't came out yet,Mass Effect (I can't play the first 1, but there's 2 and 3 ), Bioshock:Infinite, The Last of Us, and of course, TOMB RAIDER!
    signature image

Thumbs Up Barbie dolls

Quote Originally Posted by d1n0_xD View Post
    [COLOR="Red"]Crystals Dynamics should hire this guy

http://driber.net/os/userpics/up/jhk...54594_700b.jpg
    Those modified barbie dolls are EPIC!! Very well done!

Yeah, at first I thought this is just a dumb third-person military shooter, but this is soooo much more
    Yeah, 2012 really is a lot of games...
    the end of the world too dear
    but the games u mentioned are really good! but don't buy tr underworld.. but tr trilogy!
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Yeah, 2012 really is a lot of games... This, Mass Effect 3 in March, Far Cry 3 this month I think... I feel you with 'hard to keep up' part. You see, I'm saving money to buy a PS3 at the end of May when my 3-month long summer holidays begin So, yeah, I've got A LOT of games on mind... Bioshock 1 and 2, all of Assassin's Creeds, Batman AA and AC, Infamous 1 and 2, Heavy Rain, TR:Underworld and LC:GoL, all Uncharteds, Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New vegas, Red Dead Redemption (this list goes on for a while ) and don't get me started with the games which haven't came out yet,Mass Effect (I can't play the first 1, but there's 2 and 3 ), Bioshock:Infinite, The Last of Us, and of course, TOMB RAIDER!
    make sure you also buy a cooling fan for your PS3 xD Jesus christ !!!
    signature image

Haha, the only problems that may occure are that I don't finish most of the games I want in those 3 months and if I don't have a big enough HDD
    signature image

The should definitely hire noel.

@croft91, please turn those very large images inside quotes into links when you quote someone. No need to repeat a huge post all over again and letting everyone scroll through that again. I edited your post to fix it.

My gosh what a list

Good luck with that

I hope i get a PS3 soon, so I can meet new lara croft on the new playing field.

Here's to us, Vickram, so we can get a PS3 and play the new Tomb Raider when it comes out! *raises an imaginary glass of wine in the air*
    signature image

Haha, the only problems that may occure are that I don't finish most of the games I want in those 3 months and if I don't have a big enough HDD
    haha you can replace it yourself if you think it is to small, inserting a 2.5"(laptop hdd) is easily done. First get one so we can play some uncharted together then worry about the space

Here's to us, Vickram, so we can get a PS3 and play the new Tomb Raider when it comes out! *raises an imaginary glass of wine in the air*
    ^ *Raises Imaginary Glass of Mountain Dew In Air* Here's!

Oh my, do we have another MountainDewNut?

New Details from The Last of Us Have Arrived .. and they're pretty exciting
    *A part of the game will take place in Pittsburg
    *Weapons will degrade after extensive use and eventually break, forcing players to scavenge for fresh supplies.
    *Players will not be able to control Ellie but Naughty Dog has put a lot of focus on her AI. Game Informer says that Ellie carried her weight in the demo they played.
    *Online has been confirmed. No co-op play however.
    *Combat was inspired by Anton Chigurh’s intense gun battle with Llewelyn Moss, (No Country for Old Men) using ambient noises, exhausted breathing and *gunshots to compliment lack of music.
    *Naughty Dog calls AI system “Balance of Power”; they adapt and react dynamically to whoever has the upper hand in a fight situation.
    *The infected creatures, as seen on the teaser trailer, come up later in the game. First encounters are with humans and different factions of survival.
    man .. i should think bout getting a PS3 too xD
    signature image

Page 311 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411811 ... LastLast